2021-2022 Buffalo (Jacobs)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard back from them at all? (regardless of A, WL, or R) Also, Does early interview mean early response or can you get a decision months after your interview?
 
Has anyone heard back from them at all? (regardless of A, WL, or R) Also, Does early interview mean early response or can you get a decision months after your interview?
Interviewed 9/22. Haven’t heard anything regarding a decision. Seems like nobody received any info until 10/30 last year
 
Interviewed 9/22. Haven’t heard anything regarding a decision. Seems like nobody received any info until 10/30 last year
No one received anything until 10/30 last year but they were told it would be later than usual due to COVID. I’m pretty sure at my interview at least they said they would send out decisions on the 15th, and from the SDN threads prior to last year it seems like they normally send them out the 15th. I’m hoping they don’t make us wait two more weeks.
 
No one received anything until 10/30 last year but they were told it would be later than usual due to COVID. I’m pretty sure at my interview at least they said they would send out decisions on the 15th, and from the SDN threads prior to last year it seems like they normally send them out the 15th. I’m hoping they don’t make us wait two more weeks.
yeah they said at my interview that we would hear in mid-late October. I interviewed 9/29
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know what group of interviews this first decision will include? They said 4-6 weeks on average, so wondering if late Sep or early Oct interviewees will be hearing back
 
Does anyone know what group of interviews this first decision will include? They said 4-6 weeks on average, so wondering if late Sep or early Oct interviewees will be hearing back
My interviewer told me that I would be hearing a decision within two weeks from my interview on Monday (10/18)
 
My interviewer told me that I would be hearing a decision within two weeks from my interview on Monday (10/18)
Mine told me on 9/29 we’d be hearing back on 10/15 and that obviously didn’t happen, so I wouldn’t take your interviewer’s word for it
 
The website says:

We will issue our first group of decisions at the end of October and continue to do so on a rolling basis. Applicants will be notified electronically.

So it is more plausible that we'll be hearing back next week.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not to mention the website says end of October and tomorrow is literally the last business day in October so not sure when else they'd start
On October 15th weekend, people definitely got calls and whatnot on Saturday and Saturdays beyond that. If I got an acceptance call on October 30th, you'd better believe I'm inhaling all the Reese's right then and there, saving nothing for the kids on Halloween.

Trick-or-treat? Yeah, I'm gonna treat myself, thanks

(that said I don't have an II from here so if you guys get the A please eat some chocolate for me too c: )
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad