2021-2022 Buffalo (Jacobs)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Last year someone got accepted at 12:35 PM so maybe it really is when they send acceptances

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I hope you guys are accounting for time zone differences lol

Last year someone got accepted at 12:35 PM so maybe it really is when they send acceptances
I just checked their website (again) and it says decision notifications October 15th-mid April sooo…

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m loosing hope for a decision today. I interviewed 10/6, so I already knew it was a long shot.

Reactions: 1 user
When did you interview? If not today, I’m expecting something within the next two weeks based on previous years.
September 29th. Hoping we can hear something next week!

Has anyone heard back from them at all? (regardless of A, WL, or R) Also, Does early interview mean early response or can you get a decision months after your interview?

Has anyone heard back from them at all? (regardless of A, WL, or R) Also, Does early interview mean early response or can you get a decision months after your interview?
Interviewed 9/22. Haven’t heard anything regarding a decision. Seems like nobody received any info until 10/30 last year

Interviewed 9/22. Haven’t heard anything regarding a decision. Seems like nobody received any info until 10/30 last year
No one received anything until 10/30 last year but they were told it would be later than usual due to COVID. I’m pretty sure at my interview at least they said they would send out decisions on the 15th, and from the SDN threads prior to last year it seems like they normally send them out the 15th. I’m hoping they don’t make us wait two more weeks.

No one received anything until 10/30 last year but they were told it would be later than usual due to COVID. I’m pretty sure at my interview at least they said they would send out decisions on the 15th, and from the SDN threads prior to last year it seems like they normally send them out the 15th. I’m hoping they don’t make us wait two more weeks.
yeah they said at my interview that we would hear in mid-late October. I interviewed 9/29

yeah they said at my interview that we would hear in mid-late October. I interviewed 9/29
Lol we interviewed together then. I’m getting so impatient over here.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Alright guys my sources tell me acceptances are not going out until late October/early November. We can relax for a few weeks!

Reactions: 4 users
Alright guys my sources tell me acceptances are not going out until late October/early November. We can relax for a few weeks!
Now what does your sources tell you about when more IIs are gonna be going out o_O

• Okay...
Now what does your sources tell you about when more IIs are gonna be going out o_O
That I don’t know 😕 I would assume after the first round of acceptances go out they’ll send out more IIs.

Anyone else neurotically refreshing their email waiting for Buffalo’s post interview decision?

Anyone else neurotically refreshing their email waiting for Buffalo’s post interview decision?
Literally refreshing it like 3x an hour, even though I know there won’t be any decisions sent out until sometime next week.

How did you guys send thank you letters?
Some of your interviewers may have their information on the buffalo website so you can send it directly to their email. If they don't have their email online, you can send it through the admissions office.

Does anyone know what group of interviews this first decision will include? They said 4-6 weeks on average, so wondering if late Sep or early Oct interviewees will be hearing back

Does anyone know what group of interviews this first decision will include? They said 4-6 weeks on average, so wondering if late Sep or early Oct interviewees will be hearing back
My interviewer told me that I would be hearing a decision within two weeks from my interview on Monday (10/18)

My interviewer told me that I would be hearing a decision within two weeks from my interview on Monday (10/18)
Mine told me on 9/29 we’d be hearing back on 10/15 and that obviously didn’t happen, so I wouldn’t take your interviewer’s word for it

The website says:

We will issue our first group of decisions at the end of October and continue to do so on a rolling basis. Applicants will be notified electronically.

So it is more plausible that we'll be hearing back next week.

Does anyone know when/if the next II wave will come?

Soo is it the end of October yet? I’m getting real anxious just sitting here refreshing my email constantly.

Reactions: 8 users
Soo is it the end of October yet? I’m getting real anxious just sitting here refreshing my email constantly.
im obsessed with buffalo playing hard to get...getting anxious out here

Reactions: 4 users
II for MD-PhD! It went to a junk mail folder so be sure to check there!!! IS 3.6 GPA, 515 MCAT complete last week of August. The interview days are November, December, and January.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Is today the day we hear a decision from Buffalo?

I have a good feeling about tomorrow since it's the end of the week lol

Not to add to that but….last year they sent out acceptances on the last Friday of October
Tomorrow might be a doozy- supposed to hear back from another one too 😂

Not to add to that but….last year they sent out acceptances on the last Friday of October
really hoping we don't have to wait until next week!!!!

Tomorrow might be a doozy- supposed to hear back from another one too 😂
Same. Hearing back from 2 schools on the same day makes for either a great day, a terrible day, or a meh day LOL

• Haha
Not to mention the website says end of October and tomorrow is literally the last business day in October so not sure when else they'd start
On October 15th weekend, people definitely got calls and whatnot on Saturday and Saturdays beyond that. If I got an acceptance call on October 30th, you'd better believe I'm inhaling all the Reese's right then and there, saving nothing for the kids on Halloween.

Trick-or-treat? Yeah, I'm gonna treat myself, thanks

(that said I don't have an II from here so if you guys get the A please eat some chocolate for me too c: )

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
So is today not the day either?? It’s literally the end of October lol what the hell

So is today not the day either?? It’s literally the end of October lol what the hell
not to be crazy but im literally working from home today so i can continuously refresh my email

not to be crazy but im literally working from home today so i can continuously refresh my email
I’m literally at work refreshing my email constantly lol I haven’t got a single thing done today and don’t plan on it