2021-2022 CA University of Science and Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
nothing again today, hopefully, tomorrow. It's almost a full month now. I thought they'd let us know 2-3 weeks after the interview
where did you hear 2-3 weeks from? On my interview, the host made it clear that we could hear back as early as one week or months later. He also said they don't notify you if you're on the waitlist and that you could email them and ask about a status update; in terms of rejections, he said they don't really flat out rejection anyone post-interview until the spring

Members don't see this ad :)
man, your post history is depressing. It's still early in the cycle, especially with a lower GPA. Schools have different ways of prioritizing applications, they'll get to it eventually.
they got to it. got an ii.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Anybody have any advice on interviews for this school? Lol

I got waitlisted, better than an R I guess. Gotta stay hopeful

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
it will be okay buddy. Im sure it will turn into an A.

When did you interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
i just got a waitlist too, interviewed 10/15. lower stats too, hoping and praying it turns into an A!

• Care
Did anyone that interviewed here get any insight about financial aid at this school? I want to know what type of help they provide for students attending here.

Did anyone that interviewed here get any insight about financial aid at this school? I want to know what type of help they provide for students attending here.
They provided us a large document with different scholarships. Students also explained that the school was recently approved to give federal aid out. One student said he gets about $10,000 off per year due to aid.

Got an II today. Was complete 7/20, not from IE but IS. But wow, the only available times are 3/4. Are interviews being scheduled this far out now?

• Love
Got an II today. Was complete 7/20, not from IE but IS. But wow, the only available times are 3/4. Are interviews being scheduled this far out now?
I was complete 8/4, not from IE, but IS as well. I am from the central valley. 3.2/514/IA. I signed up for the interview within minutes of receiving the email and the soonest was 1/28, so that's when my interview is. Guess I am going to be planning for next cycle lol

I was complete 8/4, not from IE, but IS as well. I am from the central valley. 3.2/514/IA. I signed up for the interview within minutes of receiving the email and the soonest was 1/28, so that's when my interview is. Guess I am going to be planning for next cycle lol

My interifew is 1/12 and i got an II oct18th. Your interview date doesn’t mean what you think it does. There were no December dates available when i tried to schedule you’ll be fine, don’t trip

My interifew is 1/12 and i got an II oct18th. Your interview date doesn’t mean what you think it does. There were no December dates available when i tried to schedule you’ll be fine, don’t trip
Well, I doubt they'll get back to me with a decision for a few months, and if my interview date is 1/28, I could be unaware of a verdict until April, conceivably. So I'm best off planning to get all my stuff together and gear up to apply again.

Has anyone else not received a secondary yet? I sent my verified primary to them on 9/1 but I haven’t received any info from them yet. IS with ties to the IE. LizzyM 73.

Well, I doubt they'll get back to me with a decision for a few months, and if my interview date is 1/28, I could be unaware of a verdict until April, conceivably. So I'm best off planning to get all my stuff together and gear up to apply again.

Not tryna be rude Bruh, but what exactly makes you think it will take them MONTHS to get back to you?

From last years thread it looks like the response time was 3-5 weeks from interview date. You’d hear back before March. Unless there’s some info i don’t know about, which may very well be the case

Has anyone else not received a secondary yet? I sent my verified primary to them on 9/1 but I haven’t received any info from them yet. IS with ties to the IE. LizzyM 73.

Send em an email pop. Let them know you’re IS, from IE and are really interested in the school.
Worst thing they can Do is say No lol.

Not tryna be rude Bruh, but what exactly makes you think it will take them MONTHS to get back to you?

From last years thread it looks like the response time was 3-5 weeks from interview date. You’d hear back before March. Unless there’s some info i don’t know about, which may very well be the case
agreed^ Also, this school has a huge waitlist movement. They even confirmed that they accept people off the waitlist even a week before classes begin.

also no secondary. probably going to take this school off my list because I don't think theres any hope left lol

Late applicant II this morning! Primary verified at the end of September and didn't receive a secondary until the beginning of November. Only available interview dates were 3/4 and 3/11. IS (IE)/3.8x/low MCAT.

• Care
Late applicant II this morning! Primary verified at the end of September and didn't receive a secondary until the beginning of November. Only available interview dates were 3/4 and 3/11. IS (IE)/3.8x/low MCAT.
Mind sharing mcat? I’m also a low mcat applicant

does anyone know how to check our interview date and times in the portal? or is it only in the emails they send us? help pls lol i cant figure out the portal

does anyone know how to check our interview date and times in the portal? or is it only in the emails they send us? help pls lol i cant figure out the portal

Only the email they send you. You can’t check it from the portal but they will email information ~6 weeks before

Did I get rejected or do they not send As today (it said on MSAR)
What does it say on MSAR? Are you talking about "Admission decisions will be released periodically beginning in November 26th"? What makes u think you're being rejected if you don't get an A today? LOL

What does it say on MSAR? Are you talking about "Admission decisions will be released periodically beginning in November 26th"? What makes u think you're being rejected if you don't get an A today? LOL
anxiety LOL

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted! Interviewed 10/22 as well!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
are they still gonna send out secondaries? I never got one lol

II literally just now! IS, Completed secondary first week of November. Interview is scheduled for 12/07/21 so I'm assuming someone dropped their interview date?