2021-2022 Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine (CUSOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone got an update about the waitlist yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, I am renting out the house I am living in now as I have to move for rotations. Each room has its own bathroom and walk in closet. Please don't hesitate to PM if interested!

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if rotations are mostly preceptor-based or ward-based? And if there are any current students lurking this page, would you mind sharing some of your thoughts about rotations? Either here or PM is fine.

Hi I'm sorry if someone has already asked this, but I need to withdraw my acceptance, does anyone know who I contact to do that? I really loved this so want to make sure I do it right and as nice as I can!

Reactions: 1 user
Just dropped my seat at CUSOM. Great school and the people are really nice. Goodluck!

Withdrew my A here!! Good luck to everyone on the waitlist! :)

Anyone received wl ranking yet? Got top high tier. I read last year they have top 20 as well. Not sure if top high will still have a chance.

Do any current students know if there are any future plans to change the mandatory attendance policy? I know they made it so that you can miss 25%....will they increase this number?

Do any current students know if there are any future plans to change the mandatory attendance policy? I know they made it so that you can miss 25%....will they increase this number?
No they most likely will not

Members don't see this ad :)
How do CUSOM students have time for research and extracurriculars if the majority of their time everyday is spent in lecture and labs?
Time management. This is not unique to CUSOM

You're invited to my new group 'CUSOM Class Of 2026 Accepted Students' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

So apparently I got accepted here today even though I was rejected in the past? How does that work?

Congrats!!! It looks like you "need" this A?
Thanks, but when I meant that I was rejected in the past, I meant I got a rejection email from them this cycle in January. Apparently, they couldn't just give me the WL option?

Thanks, but when I meant that I was rejected in the past, I meant I got a rejection email from them this cycle in January. Apparently, they couldn't just give me the WL option?
I think I've seen a few others with R and then A in past years' threads. I always thought it was a blessing. No harm no foul.... Will you be accepting the offer?

I think I've seen a few others with R and then A in past years' threads. I always thought it was a blessing. No harm no foul.... Will you be accepting the offer?
Probably yes, since it's the only place i got. Is there a forum or something? I have questions about housing and such.

Probably yes, since it's the only place i got. Is there a forum or something? I have questions about housing and such.

@anon198 posted this just a few rows above:

You're invited to my new group 'CUSOM Class Of 2026 Accepted Students' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

All the best to you. Many people here have good things to say about CUSOM. Go with confidence!

@anon198 posted this just a few rows above:

All the best to you. Many people here have good things to say about CUSOM. Go with confidence!
Can't seem to login into the group? It won't let me create a new account.

Any current students able to comment on drug testing? I know we had to do one pre-matriculation via castblebranch but was wondering if there is one during orientation or at any point during the school year.

Any current students able to comment on drug testing? I know we had to do one pre-matriculation via castblebranch but was wondering if there is one during orientation or at any point during the school year.
have not heard of it for post matriculation

No, you wont be tested again until rotations start in 3rd year