You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Duke
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I think there are a lot more people lurking and willing to post than the regulars, so we’d know. At least by the end of the dayWhat are the odds those who got accepted been called already?
FutureDrMango
Full Member
I hope so! I’m getting a feeling that we’ll hear back Friday 🥲I think there are a lot more people lurking and willing to post than the regulars, so we’d know. At least by the end of the day
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been waiting since September, it's honestly agonizing waiting for 5 months, legit almost half a year.
Mr. Scooty
Full Member
I promise I’ll tell y’all if I get the call 🥲I think there are a lot more people lurking and willing to post than the regulars, so we’d know. At least by the end of the day
dojacat2000
Full Member
I just think Friday will be the day. Woooo!I promise I’ll tell y’all if I get the call 🥲
Statistically speaking very little chance all of us happen to be the reject group I think it will be tomorrow 🙂))What are the odds those who got accepted been called already?
Mr. Scooty
Full Member
I don’t want to give away too much about how I know (for anonymity’s sake) but my connections at duke med told me that decision calls will be made tomorrow! Rest easy today
I think last year they waited until the Monday to send out R/WLs unfortunately…So if they generally do calls for A's on Friday, do the emails for R / WL's go out on Friday too?
I'd rather not wallow in limbo over the weekend about an R vs a WL if my phone doesn't ring tomorrow...
Tomorrow's the day!I don’t want to give away too much about how I know (for anonymity’s sake) but my connections at duke med told me that decision calls will be made tomorrow! Rest easy today
Call it tuesday... we got a 3 day weekend ahead of usI think last year they waited until the Monday to send out R/WLs unfortunately…
my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruinedCall it tuesday... we got a 3 day weekend ahead of us
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
me waiting for my phone to ring every day for the past weekmy disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined
jamminsalmon96
New Member
Good luck everyone! Regardless of the outcomes today/this weekend, you have worked incredibly hard to be in the position you are today and that says a lot. Do not feel discouraged, feel proud.
i was not fortunate enough to secure an interview here but congrats to everyone who did. you should be extremely proud of yourself because it truly is a HUGE achievement! you are all winners 🙂
Lol I am in the same boat. Didn't snag an II here but I feel invested for y'all just watching the thread. Good luck and godspeed today (if today is actually the day)i was not fortunate enough to secure an interview here but congrats to everyone who did. you should be extremely proud of yourself because it truly is a HUGE achievement! you are all winners 🙂
D
deleted1074206
Any calls yet?
Throwawayaccount777
Full Member
It's so quiet here
Congrats! Ahh, it is startingAccepted!!!!!
Edit: PCLT. Interviewed in November. I sent a thank you, but no update letter.
thejollof_bender
New Member
Amazing!! Congratulations 🎉Accepted!!!!!
Edit: PCLT. Interviewed in November. I sent a thank you, but no update letter
honeydew_honey
Full Member
Lmaooo why do I feel like I'm not the only one constantly refreshing this page, my email, and checking my phone in class?
purplemed33
Full Member
Just got the call!!! Accepted regular MD program 😍
Yayyy!!!! Congratulations!!!!Just got the call!!! Accepted regular MD program 😍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just received the A to the regular MD program, interviewed in early October! Literally numb rn
curiousmed1234567
New Member
Does anyone know how long they call for? im sweating
im sitting in a coffee shop DRENCHED in sweat...embarrassingDoes anyone know how long they call for? im sweating
purplemed33
Full Member
I interviewed earlier this month on their last interview day I think! So seems like they aren't going in orderCongrats to everyone who got in. Time for us to overanalyze everything if you guys don't mind sharing: When did you interview? I wonder if they are going in order...
Nope not just him.Is it just Dr. Yee making calls? If so, it'll be a while
lakerslover777
Full Member
is it maybe alphabetical...?
WeenieBeenie
Full Member
Last year, calls went out for 2 hours!
Does anyone know how long they call for? im sweating
dojacat2000
Full Member
Is it alphabeticalJust got the A!!! Call was like 20 seconds lol. Interviews early December
I love youLast year, calls went out for 2 hours!
I got a call from the head of PCLT, so I'm not sureIs it just Dr. Yee making calls? If so, it'll be a while
plaguedoctor23
Full Member
Accepted 😭😭😭😭 got the call from Dr. Yee. Caller ID said “Duke University”. Mid december interviewee, last name early in the alphabet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Middle of the alphabet for meFor those accepted, is your last name towards the beginning of the alphabet?
sleepypremed22
Full Member
Told myself I wouldn’t check sdn today… I am on sdn today
D
deleted1074206
Nothing quite like waiting for a call that might never come 😂
I'm going to be sickNothing quite like waiting for a call that might never come 😂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K