You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Georgetown
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Celiac4Lyfe
Full Member
Area code 202! Hoping today is the day for some updates 🥺does anyone know the area code they call from?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PinkySquawks
Full Member
I just got it too. I submitted my FAFSA and that GUSOM financial aid app (the Google Form) already. Did you complete it already, too? If so, it's likely just a mass email. I was about to email them to make sure. Still might.i got an email about 3 minutes ago asking me to complete my financial aid app, but not sure if this is just a mass email.
coffeestainsrthenewblack_
Full Member
I got that too!i got an email about 3 minutes ago asking me to complete my financial aid app, but not sure if this is just a mass email.
Celiac4Lyfe
Full Member
Same! I’m confused though because I already completed that google forms application but the email said it was a reminder to complete the application? I followed up with an email to her asking if I was missing anything…i got an email about 3 minutes ago asking me to complete my financial aid app, but not sure if this is just a mass email.
it could be potentially anytime this week right?I am literally checking my email and phone ever 30 seconds. Are we supposed to hear back around 6?
I JUST GOT THE CALL, ACCEPTED!!!
Congrats!! could i know the II date?I JUST GOT THE CALL, ACCEPTED!!!
did anyone who interviewed after 11/04 hear back?
I did on the 26th and I haven't heard back.Anyone from mid october not hear back yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bluesky76586291
New Member
They said due to the holiday season their application timeline was slightly extended. Applicants can expect to hear back regarding application status within 16 weeks of their interview.
Congrats!! could i know the II date?
I interviewed 11/9!did anyone who interviewed after 11/04 hear back?
Got the call around 5 PM EST! Can't believe it! Interviewed end of Oct, LM 72, ORM, OOS.
Shoe size 12, Favorite candy is jolly ranchers, favorite Pokémon is Pikachu, favorite Naruto character is Sasuke. Also gonna be alone on Valentine's Day so this def helped lift my spirits
Shoe size 12, Favorite candy is jolly ranchers, favorite Pokémon is Pikachu, favorite Naruto character is Sasuke. Also gonna be alone on Valentine's Day so this def helped lift my spirits
Do you get an email or a call for waitlist?
PinkySquawks
Full Member
Anybody who interviewed in late November or early December get any news?
Anybody interview in January?
Yup, submitted everything through the portal!Hey valanthe! Just to confirm, you submitted ur letter through the portal right? Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fortnite_king
Full Member
Does anyone who filled out the financial aid application (google form) still have it unchecked on the pre-matriculation list on the portal?
medicineandrunning
Full Member
Mine is also unchecked but I checked with the fin aid office and they confirmed that everything was completed. So you should be A-OkDoes anyone who filled out the financial aid application (google form) still have it unchecked on the pre-matriculation list on the portal?
Hello, I got accepted this past Monday (02/07), I interviewed end of October. Congrats to everyone who got in and good luck to everyone else. I will be going to Georgetown for sure so its the time from me to start looking at places to live and the logistics of it all. For those who got in, is there a specific facebook group that you joined? what about a groupme? Thank you
CONGRATS! Just a quick q! Were you ever waitlisted? Did you also send LO intents? Thank you and congrats!Hello, I got accepted this past Monday (02/07), I interviewed end of October. Congrats to everyone who got in and good luck to everyone else. I will be going to Georgetown for sure so its the time from me to start looking at places to live and the logistics of it all. For those who got in, is there a specific facebook group that you joined? what about a groupme? Thank you
Thank you! I wasn't waitlisted. And yes I did send a letter of intent a month after my interview. I also sent an update letter early January. Best of luck to you!CONGRATS! Just a quick q! Were you ever waitlisted? Did you also send LO intents? Thank you and congrats!
unclepeanutz
Full Member
Whats the timeline looking like guys? We expecting the next wave of calls Friday or Monday?
coffeestainsrthenewblack_
Full Member
would LOVE friday but for some reason I don't think they really care what I think :') Also monday is president's day which is listed as a holiday on their SOM calendar... so I'm wondering if it wouldn't be until tuesday if it's not tomorrow?Whats the timeline looking like guys? We expecting the next wave of calls Friday or Monday?
medicineandrunning
Full Member
Does anybody know when we can expect to hear about financial aid?
I hope we hear back today! Good luck to you all!
Early NovemberWhen did you interview?
coffeestainsrthenewblack_
Full Member
it's looking like next week y'all :/
Celiac4Lyfe
Full Member
On a Sunday?! Love to see it. And congrats!!!Just got an A via phone call!
edit: interviewed mid November
Right?! I was confused and unassuming but it was an MD area code, and I was like let me take this call.On a Sunday?! Love to see it. And congrats!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last year WL movement started 2/22... I wonder what that means for this year's cycle 🙄
D
deleted1108356
when do you think early December interviewees will hear back? I’m getting anxious lol
hebrewhammer8
New Member
Interviewed late October and just received an invite to the waitlist! I'll definitely take it over a rejection lol. Does anyone know what the typical waitlist movement looks like for GT? Thanks!
D
deleted1115486
Does this mean A calls may come out this afternoon?
And As off the WL too??Does this mean A calls may come out this afternoon?