-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Minnesota, Twin Cities
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats! Will you be attending?Just got off the waitlist!
Edit: Also, for us still on the waitlist, it looks like they might be going in order of interview date and selecting those with the highest committee scores? Those who reported getting off the waitlist were interviewed on 12/2 and 12/16. So RIP me who also interviewed on 12/2 🙁
bananamacaroon
Full Member
off the waitlist 😭 this is what dreams r made of
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You got accepted? Congrats!! Are you IS or OOS? I’m holding out hope but it isn’t looking likely.off the waitlist 😭 this is what dreams r made of
Congratssss 🎉🎉🎉🎉off the waitlist 😭 this is what dreams r made of
omg what day did u interview?off the waitlist 😭 this is what dreams r made of
what day did u interview?Just got off the waitlist!
bananamacaroon
Full Member
1/25!omg what day did u interview?
and yes omg sorry I phrased that weird!! hold on to hope we have no clue what order they’re taking ppl off! (at least I don’t!)You got accepted? Congrats!! Are you IS or OOS? I’m holding out hope but it isn’t looking likely.
also s/o to this community, I appreciate all of you and hope for the best for us all!
It seems like they might be going in order by interview date. Are you instate?1/25!
and yes omg sorry I phrased that weird!! hold on to hope we have no clue what order they’re taking ppl off! (at least I don’t!)
also s/o to this community, I appreciate all of you and hope for the best for us all!
bananamacaroon
Full Member
Yes ISIt seems like they might be going in order by interview date. Are you instate?
turnthepaige
New Member
are they ever gonna get through all of the interview dates? or just keep taking people off the waitlist instead 🥲
TheWolfofMaui
New Member
I’m curious too. Specifically, has anyone from March heard back?are they ever gonna get through all of the interview dates? or just keep taking people off the waitlist instead 🥲
kitkat114097
Full Member
got off waitlist! interviewed 12/16, IS, alum of school
I got off the waitlist today! I actually cannot believe it.
AHHHHHHHH I actually prayed for yo effectedtag! Congratsssss 🎉🎉🎉🎉I got off the waitlist today! I actually cannot believe it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there a current student I can DM?
Join the FB group! There’s a lotIs there a current student I can DM?
bananamacaroon
Full Member
SO HAPPY FOR U!!!I got off the waitlist today! I actually cannot believe it.
Did anyone get the new email about the new curriculum?
"Attached please find a communication from our Deans of Curriculum regarding education innovation."
there is nothing attached though lol.
"Attached please find a communication from our Deans of Curriculum regarding education innovation."
there is nothing attached though lol.
Okay, so I was about a week, and a half late, but I got the call friends! I was accepted to the entering class for this fall. Thank you to everyone that provided insight to this process, and/or general support. Sending good thoughts to all those still waiting to hear. You got this!
IndecisiveElephant
New Member
Anyone else who interviewed early Feb still waiting for any response post interview? Don’t know at what point I reach out to admissions lol
Congratulations! I'm low key interested in finding out if I recognize any of the folks from the day I interviewed come August. There were alot of fun people that day.😁I got off the waitlist today! I actually cannot believe it.
bananamacaroon
Full Member
same 🤪Did anyone get the new email about the new curriculum?
"Attached please find a communication from our Deans of Curriculum regarding education innovation."
there is nothing attached though lol.
MedSD123
Full Member
Decided to stick with my original decision. Hope my spot goes to one of you!Congrats! Will you be attending?
Edit: Also, for us still on the waitlist, it looks like they might be going in order of interview date and selecting those with the highest committee scores? Those who reported getting off the waitlist were interviewed on 12/2 and 12/16. So RIP me who also interviewed on 12/2 🙁
med applicant 123
Full Member
Have any March interviewees heard back yet? It's been over 11 weeks.
Nope 😢Have any March interviewees heard back yet? It's been over 11 weeks.
i feel like they r gonna put march ppl on the alternative waitlist tbh
Yeah the interview invite said we were realistically interviewing for the waitlist loli feel like they r gonna put march ppl on the alternative waitlist tbh
TheWolfofMaui
New Member
Lolol wow, I'm a March interviewee and did not see that waitlist sentence in the invite until just now...Yeah the interview invite said we were realistically interviewing for the waitlist lol
I withdrew my A. Hopefully it goes to one of you!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
med applicant 123
Full Member
Not sure if it works like this, but.. dibsI withdrew my A. Hopefully it goes to one of you!
med applicant 123
Full Member
Does anyone know how much waitlist movement there typically is after the ranked alternate lists come out every year? Looks like they came out today
Seems like last year almost none, but that was an outlier. I would say maybe 15-20 but so hard to predict. I am low 20’s this year so not sure how to feel.Does anyone know how much waitlist movement there typically is after the ranked alternate lists come out every year? Looks like they came out today
med applicant 123
Full Member
So far only 1 it looks like based off the hotline, hopefully we see some more soonSeems like last year almost none, but that was an outlier. I would say maybe 15-20 but so hard to predict. I am low 20’s this year so not sure how to feel.