2021-2022 Minnesota, Duluth

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
813505D7-8BEC-4CDD-A65E-1A163381BEE8.png
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So should I assume that there will be more traction once interviews are over? They said they would let me know of their decision mid march.
 
They haven't even finished interviews? Jeez. My WL interview said those would be done early March.
Yea I am assuming they haven't finished since I have heard nothing since mine. I just want to hear back lol. Do you think they are ranking applicants into three groups like they did last year?
 
Yea I am assuming they haven't finished since I have heard nothing since mine. I just want to hear back lol. Do you think they are ranking applicants into three groups like they did last year?
I feel you there. I'm getting pretty impatient ha. This is my first year, but at my interview I remember them saying they will send out an email with your approximate WL spot. It was my understanding that would be done in March, but guess not lol. What I didn't remember to ask was if they did post interview rejections or just everyone is sent onto the WL.
 
I feel you there. I'm getting pretty impatient ha. This is my first year, but at my interview I remember them saying they will send out an email with your approximate WL spot. It was my understanding that would be done in March, but guess not lol. What I didn't remember to ask was if they did post interview rejections or just everyone is sent onto the WL.
Yea this whole process has been a roller coaster haha. I think they waitlist everyone.
 
I havent heard anything yet.

Would anyone be willing on the WL be willing to pm me?
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad