2021-2022 Oklahoma

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I’ve heard they’ll come out on the 17th or 18th. Originally thought they were talking about last month but it looks like it is this month.
March 15th is the day that all schools are required by AMCAS to have sent out acceptances equal to the number in their class. So should be before. All I know is that no one knows lol

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
March 15th is the day that all schools are required by AMCAS to have sent out acceptances equal to the number in their class. So should be before. All I know is that no one knows lol
Haven’t they already given out a large amount of acceptances?

Members don't see this ad :)
Also just got the A! OOS with ties, LM 75

Reactions: 6 users
WL. Hope I find out before I move out of Oklahoma for my current acceptance. Congrats to those Accepted!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know how many have been pulled off waitlist in previous years recently?

Anyone know how many have been pulled off waitlist in previous years recently?
There were at least 10 in my class a few years ago. Likely a few more. 65 on the WL seems higher than what I’ve heard the total was in previous years. I don’t know if that’s due to an increased number of applicants or that they expect more movement.

Folks have to commit to enroll soon so hopefully y’all will see some movement in a few weeks

Reactions: 1 user
As a current MS1 that was waitlisted and accepted OUCOM does take a lot of people off of the waitlist! They can starting taking people off tomorrow! I was taken off about ten days after I was placed on it and there is a guy in my class that wasn’t taken off til like late July/early august. There’s still so much time before prologue, make sure to attend you reapplicant workshop so that if you aren’t accepted you can comeback next cycle stronger! Goodluck everyone!

Hello I made a GroupMe for accepted applicants. Excited to meet you all!

You're invited to my new group 'OU COM Class of 2026' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Does anyone know how to find the reapplicant workshop?

And when it is?
The year I was rejected, my rejection email had information about the re-applicant workshop, although I don't know how they're doing it now. The workshop took place near the end of March.

I received an A yesterday early afternoon. IS 501 3.92

• Love
Does anyone know how it works with the SCM and being waitlisted currently? I'm assuming being waitlisted means you are waitlisted for both tracks or?

Congratulations!! That is so amazing!
Did you just get accepted today? Or were you previously waitlisted?
Also please share your stats if you are comfortable 😅
Thank you! I interviewed in January and that was my first communication from them, I was not waitlisted.

I'm IS w/ a 504 and lower GPA, but I'm also non-traditional. Good luck :)

Does anyone know how it works with the SCM and being waitlisted currently? I'm assuming being waitlisted means you are waitlisted for both tracks or?
If you're waitlisted, you're waitlisted for both tracks (regardless of if you applied to both initially). As a spot opens up at either campus, you can be accepted. If you didn't apply for SCM initially, you'll have to still do an SCM interview to be accepted.

Waitlisted with a 514 MCAT on Thursday.
I don't want to get my hopes up but I got a missed call from OUHSC Friday, and when I called back they said they'd call me on Monday. Does anyone know what this could be for?

I don't want to get my hopes up but I got a missed call from OUHSC Friday, and when I called back they said they'd call me on Monday. Does anyone know what this could be for?
In-state or out-of-state?

I didn’t even get a phone call when I was accepted haha

OMG I just got in off the wait-list! LM 74 OOS with small ties (childhood in OKC), I'm gonna cry. My first acceptance

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats! What time did you get your waitlist email?
3/3 3:16 (edit) Totally did not expect movement so soon. I am just guessing but, if there's movement already, then does that mean OK does not give out over-acceptances (or at least not many)? This may bode well for the waitlist. Praying for all of you, I've been silently lurking all year too and know the feeling!

Reactions: 5 users
is there already a groupme for SCM? if so, can someone send the invite link :)

is there anyone else out there in SDN land who did NOT get a reapplication workshop link in their waitlist email? It seems like most people did… I guess I need to call admissions today to see about signing up.

is there anyone else out there in SDN land who did NOT get a reapplication workshop link in their waitlist email? It seems like most people did… I guess I need to call admissions today to see about signing up.
i think they said you get it after being rejected. you're still in the race!

anyone know anything about scholarships? I got an email back in jan saying we would get info later but i never got anything

anyone know anything about scholarships? I got an email back in jan saying we would get info later but i never got anything
yes, I got an email about the Wisdom Family Foundation Scholarship on March 11, 2022

Our class got our first big scholarship info email in early April!

i think they said you get it after being rejected. you're still in the race!
There were a lot of waitlisted applicants at my workshop. Email them about it, really valuable information if you do have to reapply (fingers crossed you don't though)

is there already a groupme for SCM? if so, can someone send the invite link :)
The school doesn't make a groupme; we made it from the Facebook page. So check with Meredith to see if there's a FB page yet!

Any current students who can tell me about the likelihood of receiving scholarships from the school??
Or is it best to assume you won’t receive any?

Any current students who can tell me about the likelihood of receiving scholarships from the school??
Or is it best to assume you won’t receive any?
I am not sure how many scholarships are available. I am sorry

I am not sure if this is anything some of the current students at OU might know, but traditionally how much movement is there typically at OU around the April 30th deadline? I know that people have been saying it is the main time for movement, but there has been plenty of movement already. Just trying to figure out what might be an amount to expect, even if I know that it heavily varies every cycle.

Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone have experience deferring OU or know how strict OU is on their deferral / delayed matriculation policy?