You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Quinnipiac
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I withdrew my A today. It's a great school!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you ask for your deposit back in your email?Withdrew my A, I really liked this school so it was a hard decision. Best of luck to you all! 🙂
flamingcheetos
Full Member
How long did it take for them to e-mail you back?No, but they did say they would refund in the email back.
couple days, but I assume today would be sooner since it's the deadline.How long did it take for them to e-mail you back?
I can’t believe that tomorrow the new app cycle opens and I still haven’t received a response from here. Just give me the R already!
Dr Yeckel pls…you forced me to break out the Bernie meme
bluebunny13!
Full Member
Can they pleaseeeee start WL movement 😩
Me staring through the window of the adcom meeting likeCan they pleaseeeee start WL movement 😩
post-II R.😅 I thought my interview went decent though.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Propafolling_in_love
Full Member
post-II R.[emoji28] I thought my interview went decent though.
I’m sorry to hear that, when did you interview?
early April. got the r last week.I’m sorry to hear that, when did you interview?
I'm sorry to hear that, what were your stats?early April. got the r last week.
When are they starting the WL movement?
An excellent question that we all are waiting on an answer for :/When are they starting the WL movement?
bluebunny13!
Full Member
Has anyone gotten off the WL yet??
orangescone
New Member
I got in off the waitlist last Friday! I interviewed on 3/25 and got the WL email on 4/28. So it seems like there is some WL movement happening!Has anyone gotten off the WL yet??
Propafolling_in_love
Full Member
Congrats to everyone that came off the WL Friday! Hopefully we’ll see more movement soon for the rest of us.
bluebunny13!
Full Member
Congrats!! When did you interview?Accepted off the waitlist about an hour ago ... I still can't believe it. A dream come true![]()
Propafolling_in_love
Full Member
Accepted off the waitlist about an hour ago ... I still can't believe it. A dream come true![]()
Congrats!!! You deserve it, I hope you are celebrating!
johnny_olivares
New Member
Been on the waitlist since October, absolutely ridiculous how this process works
Been on the waitlist since October, absolutely ridiculous how this process works
To my understanding, the waitlist is ranked based on a score assigned by the admissions committee.. so it makes no difference when you were placed on it, more whatever your composite score was and what position that leaves you on the list compared to other waitlisted applicants.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is correct. It was mentioned during my interview and on their website. Members of the admissions committee assign you a score from 1-10 and the highest/lowest scores are discarded to give you a standard distribution. Your average score determines your position on the waitlist. If you have the same score as another applicant, the one with the lower standard deviation is chosen. If they are still a tie, the admissions committee will pitch/present your applications during a meeting and re-evaluate (this may also happen at any point).To my understanding, the waitlist is ranked based on a score assigned by the admissions committee.. so it makes no difference when you were placed on it, more whatever your composite score was and what position that leaves you on the list compared to other waitlisted applicants.
Congrats!!! You deserve it, I hope you are celebrating!
Thank you!! Yes, we're definitely celebrating this weekend 😀 I hope good news is coming for the rest of my fellow waitlistees!!
Is there a GroupMe?
delicious_guineapig
Full Member
Hi! Congrats on your acceptance! The link for the GroupMe should be in the Facebook page: Frank H. Netter School of Medicine Class of 2026 | FacebookWould like to know as well^
You'll have to scroll down a little bit for the post. Hope that helps!
Propafolling_in_love
Full Member
Got off the WL yesterday! Interviewed 4/8, waitlisted 4/28 good luck everyone, hopefully more movement to come [emoji3060]
Got off the WL Thursday last week! Interviewed 3/25 and waitlisted 4/28. Good luck everyone! 🙂Got off the WL yesterday! Interviewed 4/8, waitlisted 4/28 good luck everyone, hopefully more movement to come [emoji3060]
Dr. Funnel Cakes
New Member
Ditto 🙂 Interviewed 4/6, WL 4/28Got off the WL yesterday! Interviewed 4/8, waitlisted 4/28 good luck everyone, hopefully more movement to come [emoji3060]
Channeling good vibes to all others on the WL
bluebunny13!
Full Member
Just got off the waitlist!!! My first A 🥹🥹🥹 could not be happier!!!
futuremddoc2022
Full Member
Congrats! Were you IS or OOS?Just got off the waitlist!!! My first A 🥹🥹🥹 could not be happier!!!
bluebunny13!
Full Member
OOSCongrats! Were you IS or OOS?
premed20211
New Member
Withdrew my A!
