2021-2022 Quinnipiac

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Withdrew my A, I really liked this school so it was a hard decision. Best of luck to you all! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
No, but they did say they would refund in the email back.

Reactions: 1 user
0C2322A8-5AE5-4083-8973-08F996ED9360.jpeg

• Haha
I can’t believe that tomorrow the new app cycle opens and I still haven’t received a response from here. Just give me the R already!

Withdrew my A here last night. Such a difficult decision I really liked this school. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 6 users
Dr Yeckel pls…you forced me to break out the Bernie meme

93200DF2-910B-4C82-AA79-6C38F6188F99.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
post-II R.😅 I thought my interview went decent though.

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
+1 got off the waitlist on friday!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Congrats to everyone that came off the WL Friday! Hopefully we’ll see more movement soon for the rest of us.

• Love
Accepted off the waitlist about an hour ago ... I still can't believe it. A dream come true :soexcited:

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
I interviewed on 4/6 :)

Reactions: 1 users
Been on the waitlist since October, absolutely ridiculous how this process works

Reactions: 1 user
Been on the waitlist since October, absolutely ridiculous how this process works

To my understanding, the waitlist is ranked based on a score assigned by the admissions committee.. so it makes no difference when you were placed on it, more whatever your composite score was and what position that leaves you on the list compared to other waitlisted applicants.

Reactions: 1 users
To my understanding, the waitlist is ranked based on a score assigned by the admissions committee.. so it makes no difference when you were placed on it, more whatever your composite score was and what position that leaves you on the list compared to other waitlisted applicants.
This is correct. It was mentioned during my interview and on their website. Members of the admissions committee assign you a score from 1-10 and the highest/lowest scores are discarded to give you a standard distribution. Your average score determines your position on the waitlist. If you have the same score as another applicant, the one with the lower standard deviation is chosen. If they are still a tie, the admissions committee will pitch/present your applications during a meeting and re-evaluate (this may also happen at any point).

Got off the WL yesterday! Interviewed 4/8, waitlisted 4/28 good luck everyone, hopefully more movement to come

Reactions: 2 users
Just got off the waitlist!!! My first A 🥹🥹🥹 could not be happier!!!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 11 users