2022-2023 Quinnipiac

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pre II r - I did have my Casper turned in on time and not in November for anyone upset about the fees! Seems like a big r wave unfortunately 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys I haven’t gotten a single word back from here and submitted late July. Historically when do they send iis until? I haven’t really stalked past years or know much. Would appreciate it!!
 
Hey guys I haven’t gotten a single word back from here and submitted late July. Historically when do they send iis until? I haven’t really stalked past years or know much. Would appreciate it!!
In their email about Casper in November (page 6, post #265 of this thread) they mentioned they intend to interview until early March! I imagine they're still going to be sending out IIs towards the end of February