You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Stony Brook
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
o dang just now?Haha posted today and got WL'ed. amazing.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can you dm me the link too please!There is a groupme made by students, I'll DM you link
Me as well!Can you dm me the link too please!
mm_premedstudent
Full Member
Anyone know how we are supposed to withdraw our acceptance here?
beepbeep197
Full Member
I sent an email
got in off the waitlist just now!! received an email telling me to call if i was interested in a seat
got in off the waitlist just now!! received an email telling me to call if i was interested in a seat
Has there been a lot of waitlist movement today from anyone else here?
Last edited:
swiggityswag
New Member
congrats!!!! do you mind sharing when you interviewed?got in off the waitlist just now!! received an email telling me to call if i was interested in a seat
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
madhatter6745
New Member
Congrats!!! Were you given HPWL or did they not specify? I saw that last year they had HPWL and a regular WLgot in off the waitlist just now!! received an email telling me to call if i was interested in a seat
early march!congrats!!!! do you mind sharing when you interviewed?
my wl email didn’t mention anything about it so i don’t think they’re doing hpwl this yearCongrats!!! Were you given HPWL or did they not specify? I saw that last year they had HPWL and a regular WL
Congrats! did you sent any letters of interest/intentearly march!
yep i sent an update/interest letter about 3 wks after my interview dateCongrats! did you sent any letters of interest/intent
could someone please dm me the groupme link? thank you!!
shrimpleguy
New Member
Has anyone else not heard a thing yet? I interviewed in February and I haven't received any kind of news from Stony baloney yet. I have an A in a DO program, but no MDs so far so I don't have any access to the choose your medical school tool. Pray for me that something gives, folks. Still feel privileged to have that osteopathic A though.
shrimpleguy
New Member
Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone in this. Best of luck to you!I interviewed in November (for MD/PhD though I also did a MD interview the same week) and have not gotten an official decision. Each time I've asked they said I'm still under consideration, so I assume that means I'm on the WL.
But I guess we'll see.
Got off the waitlist! Could someone send me the link to the accepted students groupme? Thank you!
Congrats! Was it your first acceptance?
CompetitiveWorry
Full Member
can someone send me the link to the accepted students groupme?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats! when did you Interview? Also did you send any letters? etcJust got my acceptance. They emailed me to call them. I am crying
Interviewed 2/24. Yeah I sent in a letter of update within 2 weeks of interviewcongrats! when did you Interview? Also did you send any letters? etc
Mine was one-page single spaced for LOI. I think it should not go over one page.How long was everyone's letter of intent? Will probably be writing one to boost my odds of getting off the WL, but would like to know what kind of length they prefer.
shrimpleguy
New Member
Congratulations!got off the WL on monday, can someone dm the link to the groupme?
medshark123
Full Member
Just got off regular WL. Withdrew
Last edited:
Just got off regular WL
Did you send any letters or anything else
medshark123
Full Member
Update letter onlyDid you send any letters or anything else
thisprocess
New Member
Will someone please send me the GroupMe link for accepted students?
shrimpleguy
New Member
Did you just get off the waitlist?!Will someone please send me the GroupMe link for accepted students?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
swiggityswag
New Member
Does anyone know when all final decisions will be released? December WL here (my top choice) and p much lost all hope ://
thisprocess
New Member
I got off about a month ago but wanted to wait to join until a few other things were settled. Hope you hear back soon!!Did you just get off the waitlist?!
PreMed1786682
Full Member
Just off the waitlist! Can someone tell me if there is a group I can join or is there a current student I can speak to?
Congrats! Did you send a letter of intent/updates?Just off the waitlist! Can someone tell me if there is a group I can join or is there a current student I can speak to?