2021-2022 Stony Brook

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got off the waitlist yesterday too! I was put on only two weeks ago. My two cents - don't hesitate to reach out to them to reinforce your interest. I did so multiple times and I really think it helped.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received OOS secondary Friday.

Will your education be continuous between college and medical school matriculation? (If no, you have 500 words)

Describe an obstacle you've overcome and how it defined you (500 words)

Respond to one (500 words): Please describe how you, as a future physician, plan to address the social determinants of health. OR What, in your opinion, is the role of a physician in addressing systemic racism and societal injustices?

@wysdoc
hey so did u get in?