You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Stony Brook
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You have private messages disabledWould love the link as well! Thank you 🙂
Sent it to everyone else
standingdeskfanatic
Full Member
Subject line of email: Renaissance SOM-Congrats!hey guys has anyone with a 1st quartile casper been accepted? also what is the subject line of the acceptance email (just so i know what to be looking out for lol)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thank you!! just curious which email address was it sent from?Subject line of email: Renaissance SOM-Congrats!
standingdeskfanatic
Full Member
Mine was from [email protected]thank you!! just curious which email address was it sent from?
mm_premedstudent
Full Member
Accepted as a first quartile scorer #proudhey guys has anyone with a 1st quartile casper been accepted? also what is the subject line of the acceptance email (just so i know what to be looking out for lol)
I just figured out how to fix it!You have private messages disabled
Sent it to everyone else
Thank you!!
can i get that link as well? thank you!There is a groupme made by students, I'll DM you link
saintbernard95
Full Member
I think 6 weeks but that’s just an estimate
beepbeep197
Full Member
It took me almost 8 weeks and I interviewed in September. I'm sure they're even more backed up now😅 the wait is awful 🙁 I hope it works out. Sending you strength!Does anyone know the general turnaround time to receive a decision post- interview? Interviewed 2/18 wondering if I should start getting anxious soon 😬
Can you share the link with me please too?There is a groupme made by students, I'll DM you link
Interviewed 1/27 and still waiting for a decisionDoes anyone know the general turnaround time to receive a decision post- interview? Interviewed 2/18 wondering if I should start getting anxious soon 😬
beepbeep197
Full Member
Oh wow. The turnaround time s becoming ridiculousInterviewed 1/13 and still waiting on a decision :/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
flowerschool
New Member
could you send me the Link as well! Thanksss!Sent it 🙂
Just received A! interviewed 02/10 super excited
beepbeep197
Full Member
Welcome!!!
Hi, would you be able to DM me a link too? Just got my acceptance today! Thanks 🙂There is a groupme made by students, I'll DM you link
beepbeep197
Full Member
Hi! Based on comments in this thread so far, there doesn't seem to be a HPWL this yearPlaced on the WL on Wednesday (interviewed on 02/22). Does anyone know if there's a HPWL?
Hi, are you able to DM me a link as well? Thank youThere is a groupme made by students, I'll DM you link
johnfitz46
New Member
Can you send me the link please?There is a groupme made by students, I'll DM you link
Can you please send me the link! Thank you!There is a groupme made by students, I'll DM you link
Can you send me the GroupMe link as well? Thank you!There is a groupme made by students, I'll DM you link
nad88
New Member
I interviewed in late January but nothing here yet eitherAnyone interviewed in January but still haven't heard back? Wondering if I should email and ask
SOMhelp99
New Member
Currently on the WL, but I can't seem to remember Stony Brook's policy on sending letters of update/interest/intent. I remember they mentioned the policy during the pre-II info session; however, I can't seem to remember if they were open to receiving an LOI. Any help would be much appreciated.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
noodlechicken1
Full Member
Currently on the WL, but I can't seem to remember Stony Brook's policy on sending letters of update/interest/intent. I remember they mentioned the policy during the pre-II info session; however, I can't seem to remember if they were open to receiving an LOI. Any help would be much appreciated.
You can send updates and LOIs. When I called in November they said they like to see them. I send one 🙂
Icecream11
Full Member
Can you send me the link please?
can I get it as well? Thank you!Sent it to y'all!
Icecream11
Full Member
would someone be able to post the admitted students groupme link? 🙂
Icecream11
Full Member
Anyone going to 4/22 accepted students day?
beepbeep197
Full Member
me!Anyone going to 4/22 accepted students day?
oontoo
New Member
I interviewed 1/24, but still have not heard back yet. Anyone else still waiting for january interview updates?Anyone interviewed in January but still haven't heard back? Wondering if I should email and ask
Can I ask when you submitted the financial aid forms?Received a need-based grant today
med2b3
Full Member
4
4/4/2022Can I ask when you submitted the financial aid forms?
Interviewed 1/27, still haven't heard backI interviewed 1/24, but still have not heard back yet. Anyone else still waiting for january interview updates?
Did they mention when we could also apply for merit scholarships?4
4/4/2022
PinkySquawks
Full Member
For those who interviewed in January, did they tell you when to expect a decision? I interviewed in March and was told I'd be hearing back around mid to late April.
oontoo
New Member
They told us to expect a decision in 8 weeks..For those who interviewed in January, did they tell you when to expect a decision? I interviewed in March and was told I'd be hearing back around mid to late April.
med2b3
Full Member
No, I followed up asking about negotiating aid & merit scholarships thoDid they mention when we could also apply for merit scholarships?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed mid-february and still haven't heard back. I just emailed them for an expected timeline since we need to make decisions soonhas anybody who interviewed in january reached out to admissions about when we can expect a decision? they did say 8 weeks and it's been 11.5 weeks now for me... can this be understood as a soft WL/rejection?
PinkySquawks
Full Member
I interviewed early March. Also waiting to hear back. I was told I'd likely hear back mid to late AprilAny early march interviewers hear back yet?