2021-2022 Stony Brook

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Update: I got a response saying to expect an email with additional information in the near future. So, they are planning something I think!
 
Spoke to an M4 friend of mine and maybe the perspective is diff since they're a student but they've had good experiences at stony in general. Besides stony matches into competitive places so if you don't want to stay, I'm sure you'd be competitive to match into other hospitals
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's been almost 8 weeks since my interview and I haven't heard back... is that a bad sign? :/
 
Has anyone heard of a facebook or groupme being made for class of 2026? Either made by students or the school? I know the school should be making a page closer to orientation.
 
Has anyone heard of a facebook or groupme being made for class of 2026? Either made by students or the school? I know the school should be making a page closer to orientation.
There is a groupme made by students, I'll DM you link
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I asked them earlier and they said we should expect it by early/mid-April, but definitely before deadlines
They also suggested sending email to financial aid office that asks for approximate of financial aid
Would you be able to DM me a link, current AMSNY student at stony and will be in the class next year 👍🏽
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad