You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Stony Brook
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Also got the A, and I interviewed on 1/17 as well! Super fast turn-around!
Anyone from Jan 11th hear back?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
medschool_applicant
Full Member
If you don't mind me asking, when was your submit date?Pre II R
Late OctoberIf you don't mind me asking, when was your submit date?
smileywiley247
New Member
Soooo I was complete mid July, interviewed in very early November. Was told 6-8 weeksish to hear back. Have heard nothing still. I sent an update/ letter of intent mid January, and they replied quickly saying it’s been added to my file but no decision still (it’s been 15 weeks) Any advice or similar stories? I’m going crazy waiting and I’m getting to the point where I have to start making decisions about other life stuff that I can’t make without knowing.
ive been waiting since december 2nd, asked in january when i would hear back and was told I will hear back when a decision is madeSoooo I was complete mid July, interviewed in very early November. Was told 6-8 weeksish to hear back. Have heard nothing still. I sent an update/ letter of intent mid January, and they replied quickly saying it’s been added to my file but no decision still (it’s been 15 weeks) Any advice or similar stories? I’m going crazy waiting and I’m getting to the point where I have to start making decisions about other life stuff that I can’t make without knowing.
They have been pretty sassy to me via email too when I ask questions. Glad it is a universal experienceive been waiting since december 2nd, asked in january when i would hear back and was told I will hear back when a decision is made
pompom4824
Full Member
People who got A’s come join the admitted students groupme!
Can you PM me the link?
bump!Can you PM me the link?
same 🙏🏽Can you PM me the link?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did not send LOI or thank you letters. Good luck to all!!For those who got accepted, did you send in an LOI and thank you letters? If so, did you send it to their email like they asked or just upload it yourself?
showkayaker
Full Member
Me eitherDid not send LOI or thank you letters. Good luck to all!!
candace123
New Member
Can I get the link!People who got A’s come join the admitted students groupme!
Anyone who interviewed and is still waiting to hear back? If yes, when did you interview?
December 2ndAnyone who interviewed and is still waiting to hear back? If yes, when did you interview?
MPSHFTVC
New Member
I have my interview coming up soon. I have the itinerary email and it just shows my two interviews dates & times. Am I missing anything -- i.e., the two interviews are the only things I attend? My other interviews have had some sort of welcome session attached to them, from the way this reads, it seems like I just log on for the interviews, and that's that?
I much prefer it this way, I just want to confirm that it is this format!
I much prefer it this way, I just want to confirm that it is this format!
yesI have my interview coming up soon. I have the itinerary email and it just shows my two interviews dates & times. Am I missing anything -- i.e., the two interviews are the only things I attend? My other interviews have had some sort of welcome session attached to them, from the way this reads, it seems like I just log on for the interviews, and that's that?
I much prefer it this way, I just want to confirm that it is this format!
G0dwink246
Full Member
does anyone know if any more interview invites are coming out? 🙁
TheRealBillBelichick
Full Member
Does anyone know when waitlist movement begins
May 1stDoes anyone know when waitlist movement begins
January 17Anyone who interviewed and is still waiting to hear back? If yes, when did you interview?
Jimmy McGill
Full Member
+1 1/25January 17
+1does anyone know if any more interview invites are coming out? 🙁
beginning of november 🙁Anyone who interviewed and is still waiting to hear back? If yes, when did you interview?
D
deleted1156661
some people have heard back within a month and others nothing for four months - is there any idea when next decisions will be released?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hopefully this Thursday or fridaysome people have heard back within a month and others nothing for four months - is there any idea when next decisions will be released?
Pre II R fack
When were u complete?Pre II R fack
7/28 LM 76.5When were u complete?
Yeah something has to come tomorrow. Am @ 6 weeks
D
deleted1156661
ugh i thought they had said up to six weeks :/ maybe call admissions?tomorrow will make 12 weeks post interview with nothing back yet lol. Hopefully they send something
lol, emailed them twice and theyve told me that they will know when they knowugh i thought they had said up to six weeks :/ maybe call admissions?
emailed again bc **** it why not, got the same answer lolugh i thought they had said up to six weeks :/ maybe call admissions?
D
deleted1156661
any updates today or what time do they usually release?
Nothing yet, I'm going to stress vomit.any updates today or what time do they usually release?
Jimmy McGill
Full Member
Are decisions supposed to come out today or smthn?Nothing yet, I'm going to stress vomit.
Not especially, but it seems like they're steadily releasing decisions and some people are hearing back after several months. I'm 6 weeks post interview, so I'm just feeling the pressureAre decisions supposed to come out today or smthn?
7 weeks today. Anyone from Jan 10 still waiting? [emoji2367]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Jan 17 still waiting :/7 weeks today. Anyone from Jan 10 still waiting? [emoji2367]
+17 weeks today. Anyone from Jan 10 still waiting? [emoji2367]
No idea but I applied to one as well. I'll make a note to message you in case I hear back soonAnyone know how long it takes to hear back from the 3ymd program after the application closed?
Cool ill do the same!! Good luck!!No idea but I applied to one as well. I'll make a note to message you in case I hear back soon