2021-2022 Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
In my interview (St. Luke's) they said end of January, so I'm assuming we'll hear something this week, but not holding my breath.
+1

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was just looking at the interview page under admissions on their website and it says we could expect to hear back in February... we might not even hear in January at all?

I was just looking at the interview page under admissions on their website and it says we could expect to hear back in February... we might not even hear in January at all?
last year people started hearing back February 6-ish so that's what i thought too

last year people started hearing back February 6-ish so that's what i thought too
It's hard to tell. At my interview, and it seems at other people's interviews too?, they said end of January, but who knows at this point.

Reactions: 5 users
This year it seems that the "December" wave happened late November, so I would guess/hope that the "February" wave came this week. But of course there is no way to know for sure.

Reactions: 1 users
It's hard to tell. At my interview, and it seems at other people's interviews too?, they said end of January, but who knows at this point.
At my interview I believe they said they meet on the last Tuesday of January but who knows

At my interview I believe they said they meet on the last Tuesday of January but who knows
In mine they said they meet each Friday to make decisions, and that new releases will come in Jan/March/April

Reactions: 1 user
I’m guessing we’ll get decisions sometime this week and if not hopefully beginning of next week 🤞🏼

Reactions: 6 users
At this point should we be expecting our decisions next week?

Members don't see this ad :)
temple historically sends out decisions on Tuesdays in the morning

Reactions: 2 users
Radio silence since being complete in September. any hope for an interview?

Pre-II R just now

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
FIRST ACCEPTANCE! I'm so grateful! OOS, Interviewed 12/09.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Mine used to say “complete and ready for review” but now there’s a longer message which basically says the same thing. 😢 what does this mean

Mine used to say “complete and ready for review” but now there’s a longer message which basically says the same thing. 😢 what does this mean
mine still gives me that message under "status"

Does yours say “

APPLICATION 1: COMPLETE READY FOR REVIEW
Your application is complete and ready to be reviewed by the admissions committee. This status will change once a decision is made or if additional information is needed from you.”
yep, exactly that. I can't be sure but I believe it has said that for the past few months. Hoping they are working their way from most recent backwards and we will be seeing that A soon

Does yours say “

APPLICATION 1: COMPLETE READY FOR REVIEW
Your application is complete and ready to be reviewed by the admissions committee. This status will change once a decision is made or if additional information is needed from you.”
Yup that’s what mine said

Accepted to St. Luke's program! Interviewed Dec 14!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Rejected St. Luke’s, GL everyone.

• Care
I literally just got accepted! I’m OOS (Ca). This is my first acceptance I can’t believe it I literally though the admin interviewer was like nah not this one hahha. I’m sending so many good vibes to everyone here! Can’t wait to see all your A’s 😊.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Just accepted off the waitlist! Interviewed in September and was WL in November.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Accepted this morning 20 minutes ago!! :) OOS, reapplicant. Interviewed in mid December.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Accepted to the MD/PhD program this morning! Interviewed 1/20

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Accepted this morning! Interviewed end of November

• Love
Congratulations to everyone accepted today. I wondered would you mind sharing your LMS score? I’m waiting on a decision too and kinda anxious

If my status did not change does that mean that I will have to wait until March for my decision?