You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Temple
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Can anyone give a general idea of what to expect from the writing activity and the group interview? I’ve never done either of those during an interview day so I’m kinda 😖 going into those
brainperson1
Full Member
Is this for applicants that have not received decisions post-interview? Or also for waitlisted applicants?Last year there was a March decision release on the 16th. That was a Tuesday. This year it looks like the same day would be March 15th. Anyone know the likelihood of a March 15th decision release?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sassypug101
Full Member
They really weren't bad at all and I wouldn't worry about them. The writing activity was pretty straightforward and nothing that's meant to trip you up. Also there's plenty of time to write a thorough response. The group/community interview was also super chill. It kind of depends on your interviewer, but mine was really nice and didn't ask any really challenging questions. It was just me and one other applicant and felt more like a student interview as far as stress levels go (so very low). Definitely prepare, but don't stress about it! Everybody was so nice, this was definitely my favorite interview day.Can anyone give a general idea of what to expect from the writing activity and the group interview? I’ve never done either of those during an interview day so I’m kinda 😖 going into those
Thanks so much!! This makes me feel a lot better.They really weren't bad at all and I wouldn't worry about them. The writing activity was pretty straightforward and nothing that's meant to trip you up. Also there's plenty of time to write a thorough response. The group/community interview was also super chill. It kind of depends on your interviewer, but mine was really nice and didn't ask any really challenging questions. It was just me and one other applicant and felt more like a student interview as far as stress levels go (so very low). Definitely prepare, but don't stress about it! Everybody was so nice, this was definitely my favorite interview day.
damn that gives me hope, what dates were leftgot an ii while sleeping! totally in shock but very happy!! complete late july
a couple next week and 3 the following that i saw!damn that gives me hope, what dates were left
CosmicClev1
Full Member
When we thinking the next round of Post-interview decisions will be? I was told in my interview that I could get a response in March. It looks like, historically, they release decisions on Tuesdays, but the last decision day was a Saturday.
pats4patty
Full Member
Has anyone received financial aid info? Or know when to expect it? Keep stressing that I forgot to submit something
Froggmanns
Full Member
Havent heard anything, but also stressing 🙂Has anyone received financial aid info? Or know when to expect it? Keep stressing that I forgot to submit something
I do not think there was anything to submit other than FAFSA...?
pats4patty
Full Member
I don't think so? I submitted and double checked, but hearing nothing is giving me anxietyHavent heard anything, but also stressing 🙂
I do not think there was anything to submit other than FAFSA...?
brainperson1
Full Member
May need to submit CSS but I’m not sure.
hannmarden
Full Member
No, it is just the FAFSA. I doubled checked with them. Also it's on their website!May need to submit CSS but I’m not sure.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They told my interview group we may hear within the next 2 weeks depending on when we get reviewed, then there’s also another (presumably final) round of decisions sometime in April.Hi. People who interviewed recently. Did they say when the next acceptance batch will likely be?
CosmicClev1
Full Member
I'm hoping for tomorrow. March 15th release would be mirroring last year since last year was Tuesday, March 16th.Hi. People who interviewed recently. Did they say when the next acceptance batch will likely be?
TisTheSeason25
Full Member
Hmm, it was definitely before 8 AM EST when I first saw it on the portal. I got an email at 10 AM EST.Anyone remember what time the last decision release was?
Interviewed 1/13, no news yet! Feels like there will be no updates today, but they seem to be active during unconventional hours this year...
sassypug101
Full Member
Interviewed 1/11 and same! Hopefully we'll get something this week.Interviewed 1/13, no news yet! Feels like there will be no updates today, but they seem to be active during unconventional hours this year...
have they sent out Rs at all? do they silent reject? just trying to move on from this cycle lol
Some updates:
Admissions office told that the last set of interviews will be the week of April 11th with final decisions ~April 29th
Also the March decisions will be released next week; the adcom has already met to make the final decision
Hope this helps anyone who is still waiting 🙂
Admissions office told that the last set of interviews will be the week of April 11th with final decisions ~April 29th
Also the March decisions will be released next week; the adcom has already met to make the final decision
Hope this helps anyone who is still waiting 🙂
brainperson1
Full Member
Would this include revisiting waitlisted applicants?Some updates:
Admissions office told that the last set of interviews will be the week of April 11th with final decisions ~April 29th
Also the March decisions will be released next week; the adcom has already met to make the final decision
Hope this helps anyone who is still waiting 🙂
Thank you for sharing this information! Was this Temple Main or St. Luke's? Wondering if they have the same decision dates.Some updates:
Admissions office told that the last set of interviews will be the week of April 11th with final decisions ~April 29th
Also the March decisions will be released next week; the adcom has already met to make the final decision
Hope this helps anyone who is still waiting 🙂
Admittedly I wasn't fully paying attention to this part but I think they said they would reach out to those on the CC around the end of April to assess interest in remaining on wait-list, or if you would like to withdraw. After the last batch of decisions are released, they said they will begin to start pulling people off the wait-list
Of course! This was Temple Main, I am not sure if there is an overlap in the timings of decisions for both campuses..Thank you for sharing this information! Was this Temple Main or St. Luke's? Wondering if they have the same decision dates.
@brainperson1 sorry I forgot to quote your post before replyingAdmittedly I wasn't fully paying attention to this part but I think they said they would reach out to those on the CC around the end of April to assess interest in remaining on wait-list, or if you would like to withdraw. After the last batch of decisions are released, they said they will begin to start pulling people off the wait-list
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have not heard from Temple since my acceptance. Does anyone know when we might expect financial aid offers and accepted students day plans ? April 15th is approaching soon
pats4patty
Full Member
Wondering the same thing! Kinda getting to that point where it's very difficult to make a decision without the full picture in mindHave not heard from Temple since my acceptance. Does anyone know when we might expect financial aid offers and accepted students day plans ? April 15th is approaching soon
whooptyscoop
New Member
Emailed admissions 3/8 about visit days and they told me they were planning to start them in the coming weeks and would announce dates once internally confirmed. Haven't heard anything since so not quite sure what's happening with that that nowHave not heard from Temple since my acceptance. Does anyone know when we might expect financial aid offers and accepted students day plans ? April 15th is approaching soon
When did you interview? They said they release decisions in batches, so I think you will probably hear something in April. If you do send a follow-up email, they are pretty responsive which I appreciate. Best of luck!Hi all, for St Luke's if we haven't heard anything since our interview then is this a silent R? is it worth sending a follow up email or letter of interest?
I would definitely not say that you are rejected! They release decisions in batches so we have to take one day at a time. I am in the same boat as you, my friend!When did you interview? They said they release decisions in batches, so I think you will probably hear something in April. If you do send a follow-up email, they are pretty responsive which I appreciate. Best of luck!
I would definitely not say that you are rejected! They release decisions in batches so we have to take one day at a time. I am in the same boat as you, my friend!
I interviewed in January, I think there has been two decision batches but I don't know if St Lukes follows same schedule as Temple MainWhen did you interview? They said they release decisions in batches, so I think you will probably hear something in April. If you do send a follow-up email, they are pretty responsive which I appreciate. Best of luck!
When you say a follow up email, is this a letter of intent or just to inquire about your status? Thanks!When did you interview? They said they release decisions in batches, so I think you will probably hear something in April. If you do send a follow-up email, they are pretty responsive which I appreciate. Best of luck!
CosmicClev1
Full Member
If no letter, think that is a WL/R?Accepted.
Letter was in my portal
CosmicClev1
Full Member
Also, when did you interview?Accepted.
Letter was in my portal
January 12th or 13th can’t recall which one.Also, when did you interview?
I think last decision release, people got WL notification as well. If you have no letter maybe your decision will come in the April batch?If no letter, think that is a WL/R?
Can you paste the link to the portal? I have so many links I don’t know which one is correct😵💫Accepted.
Letter was in my portal
ilovesammy
New Member
has anyone else heard back yet?i interviewed 2/15 and no news yet. was hoping to be in the march release
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has LKSOM posted the match list from this year?
here you go!Can you paste the link to the portal? I have so many links I don’t know which one is correct😵💫
RedirectToGroupHome_ - TUportal6
I interviewed 2/17 and there was nothing in my portal :/has anyone else heard back yet?i interviewed 2/15 and no news yet. was hoping to be in the march release
This was for temple main? Does anyone know when St. Luke's/Temple are releasing decisions?January 12th or 13th can’t recall which one.
ilovesammy
New Member
ugh!I interviewed 2/17 and there was nothing in my portal :/