2021-2022 Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II received now! In shock lol. Complete early August. OOS
do you mind sharing your stats?? Theres hope <33

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
do you mind sharing your stats?? Theres hope <33
Yes of course, 4.0/518 and super non traditional. Did not send any updates. I saw there were interview dates available until the week of March 21st

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Last year there was a March decision release on the 16th. That was a Tuesday. This year it looks like the same day would be March 15th. Anyone know the likelihood of a March 15th decision release?

Reactions: 1 user
Can anyone give a general idea of what to expect from the writing activity and the group interview? I’ve never done either of those during an interview day so I’m kinda 😖 going into those

Last year there was a March decision release on the 16th. That was a Tuesday. This year it looks like the same day would be March 15th. Anyone know the likelihood of a March 15th decision release?
Is this for applicants that have not received decisions post-interview? Or also for waitlisted applicants?

Does anyone know what waitlist movement at temple looks like?

Can anyone give a general idea of what to expect from the writing activity and the group interview? I’ve never done either of those during an interview day so I’m kinda 😖 going into those
They really weren't bad at all and I wouldn't worry about them. The writing activity was pretty straightforward and nothing that's meant to trip you up. Also there's plenty of time to write a thorough response. The group/community interview was also super chill. It kind of depends on your interviewer, but mine was really nice and didn't ask any really challenging questions. It was just me and one other applicant and felt more like a student interview as far as stress levels go (so very low). Definitely prepare, but don't stress about it! Everybody was so nice, this was definitely my favorite interview day.

• Love
They really weren't bad at all and I wouldn't worry about them. The writing activity was pretty straightforward and nothing that's meant to trip you up. Also there's plenty of time to write a thorough response. The group/community interview was also super chill. It kind of depends on your interviewer, but mine was really nice and didn't ask any really challenging questions. It was just me and one other applicant and felt more like a student interview as far as stress levels go (so very low). Definitely prepare, but don't stress about it! Everybody was so nice, this was definitely my favorite interview day.
Thanks so much!! This makes me feel a lot better.

got an ii while sleeping! totally in shock but very happy!! complete late july

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
When we thinking the next round of Post-interview decisions will be? I was told in my interview that I could get a response in March. It looks like, historically, they release decisions on Tuesdays, but the last decision day was a Saturday.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone received financial aid info? Or know when to expect it? Keep stressing that I forgot to submit something

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone received financial aid info? Or know when to expect it? Keep stressing that I forgot to submit something
Havent heard anything, but also stressing :)

I do not think there was anything to submit other than FAFSA...?

Hi. People who interviewed recently. Did they say when the next acceptance batch will likely be?
They told my interview group we may hear within the next 2 weeks depending on when we get reviewed, then there’s also another (presumably final) round of decisions sometime in April.

Hi. People who interviewed recently. Did they say when the next acceptance batch will likely be?
I'm hoping for tomorrow. March 15th release would be mirroring last year since last year was Tuesday, March 16th.

Anyone remember what time the last decision release was?

Interviewed 1/13, no news yet! Feels like there will be no updates today, but they seem to be active during unconventional hours this year...

Interviewed 1/13, no news yet! Feels like there will be no updates today, but they seem to be active during unconventional hours this year...
Interviewed 1/11 and same! Hopefully we'll get something this week.

Does Temple have a Facebook group and has anyone heard anything about a second look at LKSOM?

Reactions: 3 users
have they sent out Rs at all? do they silent reject? just trying to move on from this cycle lol

Some updates:

Admissions office told that the last set of interviews will be the week of April 11th with final decisions ~April 29th

Also the March decisions will be released next week; the adcom has already met to make the final decision

Hope this helps anyone who is still waiting :)

• Care
Reactions: 13 users
Some updates:

Admissions office told that the last set of interviews will be the week of April 11th with final decisions ~April 29th

Also the March decisions will be released next week; the adcom has already met to make the final decision

Would this include revisiting waitlisted applicants?

Some updates:

Thank you for sharing this information! Was this Temple Main or St. Luke's? Wondering if they have the same decision dates.

Admittedly I wasn't fully paying attention to this part but I think they said they would reach out to those on the CC around the end of April to assess interest in remaining on wait-list, or if you would like to withdraw. After the last batch of decisions are released, they said they will begin to start pulling people off the wait-list

Thank you for sharing this information! Was this Temple Main or St. Luke's? Wondering if they have the same decision dates.
Of course! This was Temple Main, I am not sure if there is an overlap in the timings of decisions for both campuses..

Admittedly I wasn't fully paying attention to this part but I think they said they would reach out to those on the CC around the end of April to assess interest in remaining on wait-list, or if you would like to withdraw. After the last batch of decisions are released, they said they will begin to start pulling people off the wait-list
@brainperson1 sorry I forgot to quote your post before replying

Have not heard from Temple since my acceptance. Does anyone know when we might expect financial aid offers and accepted students day plans ? April 15th is approaching soon

Have not heard from Temple since my acceptance. Does anyone know when we might expect financial aid offers and accepted students day plans ? April 15th is approaching soon
Wondering the same thing! Kinda getting to that point where it's very difficult to make a decision without the full picture in mind

Emailed admissions 3/8 about visit days and they told me they were planning to start them in the coming weeks and would announce dates once internally confirmed. Haven't heard anything since so not quite sure what's happening with that that now

Hi all, for St Luke's if we haven't heard anything since our interview then is this a silent R? is it worth sending a follow up email or letter of interest?

Hi all, for St Luke's if we haven't heard anything since our interview then is this a silent R? is it worth sending a follow up email or letter of interest?
When did you interview? They said they release decisions in batches, so I think you will probably hear something in April. If you do send a follow-up email, they are pretty responsive which I appreciate. Best of luck!

When did you interview? They said they release decisions in batches, so I think you will probably hear something in April. If you do send a follow-up email, they are pretty responsive which I appreciate. Best of luck!
I would definitely not say that you are rejected! They release decisions in batches so we have to take one day at a time. I am in the same boat as you, my friend!

I would definitely not say that you are rejected! They release decisions in batches so we have to take one day at a time. I am in the same boat as you, my friend!
I interviewed in January, I think there has been two decision batches but I don't know if St Lukes follows same schedule as Temple Main

When you say a follow up email, is this a letter of intent or just to inquire about your status? Thanks!

Accepted.

Letter was in my portal

• Love
has anyone else heard back yet?i interviewed 2/15 and no news yet. was hoping to be in the march release