2021-2022 UNC, Chapel Hill

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
if you are a reapplicant, is there an additional essay for this school? I have seen some schools require a statement regrading what has changed since the last application cycle/how you grew/where you went wrong etc

Members don't see this ad :)
just got in off the waitlist. Crying.

And sending a prayer and best wishes to all of you!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Does anyone else's page no longer say "awaiting decision" ? It's just a big blank space where it used to say that on mine now...

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone else's page no longer say "awaiting decision" ? It's just a big blank space where it used to say that on mine now...
Yup, I assume they just updated the page because of the new cycle starting and it doesn't have any significance with us being on the WL but I could be wrong.

Do you know if the office of admissions send out ultimate rejection emails to people on the WL? Or is it just a silent reject assumed on the first day of MS1 orientation?

If it makes you feel any better, I asked about it and they basically told me it didn't mean anything and doesn't reflect a status change!

Does anyone know about what time today we'll officially catch the R if we're still on the waitlist?

Reactions: 1 user