2021-2022 UNC, Chapel Hill

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

if you are a reapplicant, is there an additional essay for this school? I have seen some schools require a statement regrading what has changed since the last application cycle/how you grew/where you went wrong etc
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone else's page no longer say "awaiting decision" ? It's just a big blank space where it used to say that on mine now...
Yup, I assume they just updated the page because of the new cycle starting and it doesn't have any significance with us being on the WL but I could be wrong.
 
Do you know if the office of admissions send out ultimate rejection emails to people on the WL? Or is it just a silent reject assumed on the first day of MS1 orientation?