2021-2022 Wayne State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did WSU send out interviews already? Their admission tracker is at 34 interview requests sent out currently.
idk if it's all edp though because edp interviews happened in sept last year and the tracker updated late sept. it might also be some regular applicants

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
seeing these posts and waiting for my II like…

A62F1D4A-DD61-4B7B-8D57-BE341F76558C.jpeg

Update: OOS II received a few minutes ago. Manifest with memes, peeps.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Update: OOS II received a few minutes ago :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
II OOS with small ties

Last edited:
Is there any benefit to scheduling an interview early? I haven't even looked at the dates yet but just wondering

Reactions: 1 user
Is there any benefit to scheduling an interview early? I haven't even looked at the dates yet but just wondering
I scheduled mine at the end of August. More time to prepare! I doubt a few weeks to a month makes much of a difference.

Reactions: 2 users
if we didn't get an interview this round and we submitted early july, is that a soft R 🥺 or do they revisit applications
Give it time, they have lots of applicants so I’m sure they’re still in the process of sending them out!

• Care
if we didn't get an interview this round and we submitted early july, is that a soft R 🥺 or do they revisit applications
I don't think it would hurt to keep hopes up, medical schools have a slot called "interview hold" where they revisit your application when they receive others, just to see where you sit among their upcoming class

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Congratulations you guys! Hopefully we'll get to see some of you as future Warriors next year...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
Pleasantly surprised with an II this morning! OOS as well.

Congrats to everyone getting interviews! Just curious, did anyone with lower stats get an II?

Congrats to everyone who got an II!!!!! Looks like I missed the first wave :confused:

Congrats to everyone who got an II!!!!! Looks like I missed the first wave :confused:
Im going to commit to only checking SDN once a day because it honestly is draining and such a waste of time

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Happy Greys Anatomy GIF

me seeing ppl already getting interviews when I just submitted my secondary yesterday /s

jk tho congrats guys and everyone else be patient we got this.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone have any recommendation on which order to do the interview in?? Can't decide what track option would be the best

Is anyone else having trouble scheduling their interview? No dates appear to me even after I filled out my confidentiality form. I went all the way to December and there is just nothing showing up.

Is anyone else having trouble scheduling their interview? No dates appear to me even after I filled out my confidentiality form. I went all the way to December and there is just nothing showing up.
I was able to do mine around 2:00 pm yesterday but I noticed the early ones were getting snatched up from when I first logged in that morning. Maybe they are all taken and they will have to let you know when they schedule more interviews.