You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 West Virginia
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
chocolatefrosty1
Full Member
Also waitlisted in November! good luck everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1119965
Anyone else just receive the are you still interested message, if you were waitlisted?
WVUPleaseAcceptMe
Full Member
I did, it probably went to everyone.Anyone else just receive the are you still interested message, if you were waitlisted?
YepAnyone else just receive the are you still interested message, if you were waitlisted?
caterpillar123
Full Member
Got the call for acceptance today! My first MD A!!!!!
Interviewed in February, OOS, no ties surprisingly but from a neighboring state. Call around 4:00pm. Good luck to everyone!
Interviewed in February, OOS, no ties surprisingly but from a neighboring state. Call around 4:00pm. Good luck to everyone!
Any mention of being on a priority waitlist?Got the call for acceptance today! My first MD A!!!!!
Interviewed in February, OOS, no ties surprisingly but from a neighboring state. Call around 4:00pm. Good luck to everyone!
did u submit any updates after WL?Got the call for acceptance today! My first MD A!!!!!
Interviewed in February, OOS, no ties surprisingly but from a neighboring state. Call around 4:00pm. Good luck to everyone!
WVUPleaseAcceptMe
Full Member
Congrats my friend! Hope to join you soon!Got the call for acceptance today! My first MD A!!!!!
Interviewed in February, OOS, no ties surprisingly but from a neighboring state. Call around 4:00pm. Good luck to everyone!
withdrew my app from the WL today, good luck ppl!
A today after WL really early in the cycle. Really happy since I thought this was one of my best interviews! OOS & LM~70
No mention of priority WL or tiersAny mention of being on a priority waitlist?
No updates sent for medid u submit any updates after WL?
WVUPleaseAcceptMe
Full Member
Congrats! Hope to join you soon!A today after WL really early in the cycle. Really happy since I thought this was one of my best interviews! OOS & LM~70
No mention of priority WL or tiers
No updates sent for me
caterpillar123
Full Member
Nope nothing about that!Any mention of being on a priority waitlist?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
caterpillar123
Full Member
Yup! some notable updatesdid u submit any updates after WL?
caterpillar123
Full Member
LM 72Stats?
caterpillar123
Full Member
Congrats!!!A today after WL really early in the cycle. Really happy since I thought this was one of my best interviews! OOS & LM~70
No mention of priority WL or tiers
No updates sent for me
Did you get the actual email yet? They called me late so I didn't get an email or any changes to the CYMS tool. Hopefully tomorrow?
Nope. Got nothing so far. I also got the call around 4-5 ish so i figured they were just finishing up and will send tomorrow?Did you get the actual email yet? They called me late so I didn't get an email or any changes to the CYMS tool. Hopefully tomorrow?
caterpillar123
Full Member
I’ll let you know when it comes through for me!Nope. Got nothing so far. I also got the call around 4-5 ish so i figured they were just finishing up and will send tomorrow?
Hey caterpillar I got emails for second look and acceptance confirmation around 10am this morning!I’ll let you know when it comes through for me!
caterpillar123
Full Member
Me too!!Hey caterpillar I got emails for second look and acceptance confirmation around 10am this morning!
WVUPleaseAcceptMe
Full Member
Congrats! You deserve it!I finally received the call off the waitlist on 04/21! Its been the longest year of my life full of rejection and I genuinely did not believe I was going to make it, but I encourage everyone to not give up!!
Congratulations! Hope to be there with you. Mind sharing your stats?I finally received the call off the waitlist on 04/21! Its been the longest year of my life full of rejection and I genuinely did not believe I was going to make it, but I encourage everyone to not give up!!
happycheeto
New Member
Agreed!Really hoping for movement to start soon. Been so quiet in this thread.
WVUPleaseAcceptMe
Full Member
WVU is making a grown man cry. Just got an A off the WL!!!! LM 70 🙂 Best of Luck to Everyone
IS or OOS?WVU is making a grown man cry. Just got an A off the WL!!!! LM 70 🙂 Best of Luck to Everyone
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WVUPleaseAcceptMe
Full Member
OOS!
happycheeto
New Member
Congratulations!WVU is making a grown man cry. Just got an A off the WL!!!! LM 70 🙂 Best of Luck to Everyone

happycheeto
New Member
Just got the acceptance call a few minutes ago! OOS but from Pittsburgh.
Congratulations! Oh man I’m chomping at the bit, hope I get to join you guys soon!Just got the acceptance call a few minutes ago! OOS but from Pittsburgh.
Congrats man!! Hope to join you!WVU is making a grown man cry. Just got an A off the WL!!!! LM 70 🙂 Best of Luck to Everyone
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWVU is making a grown man cry. Just got an A off the WL!!!! LM 70 🙂 Best of Luck to Everyone
Metere Quod Seminas
New Member
A of the waitlist!!! Got the call from Dr. Nield yesterday evening!
LM 68, OOS, Interviewed 11/5
Anybody have any advice about the best schools around Morgantown? I've got a kiddo set to start kindergarten in the fall. Thanks!
LM 68, OOS, Interviewed 11/5
Anybody have any advice about the best schools around Morgantown? I've got a kiddo set to start kindergarten in the fall. Thanks!
Congrats!!!A of the waitlist!!! Got the call from Dr. Nield yesterday evening!
LM 68, OOS, Interviewed 11/5
Anybody have any advice about the best schools around Morgantown? I've got a kiddo set to start kindergarten in the fall. Thanks!
WVUPleaseAcceptMe
Full Member
Does anybody know if there is a groupme/messenger for accepted students?
sunnyday1234
New Member
A off the waitlist on 05/04!! OOS, LM 70. I am thrilled! It has been quite a long journey. Best of luck everyone!
Did people who got off the WL submit updates/LOI?
Metere Quod Seminas
New Member
I was waitlisted in November, submitted an LOI in mid-April, and was accepted on 5/4.Did people who got off the WL submit updates/LOI?
Keep your chin up, there is still time!I’ve sent 3 updates so far and a LOI, still on WL
I’m tryin Metere Quod, I’m tryin 😭🙏🏻I was waitlisted in November, submitted an LOI in mid-April, and was accepted on 5/4.
Keep your chin up, there is still time!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
chocolatefrosty1
Full Member
Gotta keep praying for some more waitlist movement here🙏
chocolatefrosty1
Full Member
Doing my due diligence and making a weekly post in here to manifest an A. 🙏
caterpillar123
Full Member
If there's anything I anticipate it'll be Wednesday in the afternoon since that is when previous movement has been.