2021-2022 West Virginia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know if WL movement has stopped?

Members don't see this ad.

If someone can help me… trying to witbdraw from WL
Do I send them an email? I can’t see anything on portal to withdraw or is it something I am missing

Members don't see this ad :)
If someone can help me… trying to witbdraw from WL
Do I send them an email? I can’t see anything on portal to withdraw or is it something I am missing
You can always send them an email. I believe that’s pretty sufficient.

Reactions: 1 user
Just got the call so surreal!!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Also is there a group me or Facebook group... I need to find a roommate and housing asap

Also is there a group me or Facebook group... I need to find a roommate and housing asap
There is a group me. I’m not sure if anyone is still actively looking for housing though. I’ll DM ya

Sorry: don't mean to bump an old thread but im curious... when did people come off the waitlist for interview? What month? Sorry again

Hey everyone

Trying to bump this thread

Does anyone know when they start pulling from the waitlist for interview? This is my top choice and I received a waitlist for an II back in September

No I wanted to contact last year's thread. I wanted to see when people started getting off the waitlist for interviews, to sorta gauge when I may be able to lol
nowhere near now.
If you're not in-state with strong ties, think closer to May. If you are, it might be sooner.
They will send a few surveys out towards the end of the cycle asking if you are still interested in being on the waitlist or not.

EDIT:

You're asking about a waitlist for an INTERVIEW? Nvm im not sure about that. I didnt even know that was a thing they officially told candidates. My comment was about post-interview waitlist movement.

My best guess is early Spring. I feel like i vaguely remember talking to a fellow applicant last year after our interview and i think he said he got off the waitlist?? We interviewed late in Feb. Accepted May-ish.