2021-2022 West Virginia

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

If someone can help me… trying to witbdraw from WL
Do I send them an email? I can’t see anything on portal to withdraw or is it something I am missing
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry: don't mean to bump an old thread but im curious... when did people come off the waitlist for interview? What month? Sorry again
 
Hey everyone

Trying to bump this thread

Does anyone know when they start pulling from the waitlist for interview? This is my top choice and I received a waitlist for an II back in September
 
No I wanted to contact last year's thread. I wanted to see when people started getting off the waitlist for interviews, to sorta gauge when I may be able to lol
nowhere near now.
If you're not in-state with strong ties, think closer to May. If you are, it might be sooner.
They will send a few surveys out towards the end of the cycle asking if you are still interested in being on the waitlist or not.

EDIT:

You're asking about a waitlist for an INTERVIEW? Nvm im not sure about that. I didnt even know that was a thing they officially told candidates. My comment was about post-interview waitlist movement.

My best guess is early Spring. I feel like i vaguely remember talking to a fellow applicant last year after our interview and i think he said he got off the waitlist?? We interviewed late in Feb. Accepted May-ish.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad