You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Brown (Alpert)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted1130343
Pre II R! Complete July
+1Pre II R! Complete July
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
R, complete July and sent an update 2 days ago lol
They told my day that decisions would be released 12/19Do y'all know if they release round 1 decisions first, and if so, around when?
Pre-II R. This one for SURE is NOT a mistake. Lol good luck everyone! Byeeeeeeeeeer
Hey! I interviewed earlier this month and they told our group we'd hear back on the 19th. Hope that helps.Do y'all know if they release round 1 decisions first, and if so, around when?
clinicallycrafty
Full Member
Pre-II R - complete late August, LM 81, OOS
showkayaker
Full Member
+1 for the R! Yeehaw
premedpreemie
Full Member
Sorry to hear it. Did anyone who got a pre-II R today also get the II email error?Pre-II R. This one for SURE is NOT a mistake. Lol good luck everyone! Byeeeeeeeeeer
That would be the cruelest 24-48 hour period. From fake II to Pre-II R. Still silence on my end but not looking good lolSorry to hear it. Did anyone who got a pre-II R today also get the II email error?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pre-II R this morning
I missed today's R wave and now I'm very frightened. I hope this is good news
I feel like no news is good news in this case - good luck!I missed today's R wave and now I'm very frightened. I hope this is good news
This was my thought process too after evading Pritzker's huge R wave recently only to be hit by a smaller R wave the following week 😢I missed today's R wave and now I'm very frightened. I hope this is good news
This was my thought process too after evading Pritzker's huge R wave recently only to be hit by a smaller R wave the following week 😢
Same, I dodged like 4 BU R waves before finally getting hit with one [emoji23]
Yea I looked back on last year's thread and there were 2 more large R waves here later in the cycle so I will try not to be too hopeful lolThis was my thought process too after evading Pritzker's huge R wave recently only to be hit by a smaller R wave the following week 😢
futuredoc2515
Full Member
R today
Pre II R today
Submitted late July OOS
Submitted late July OOS
beachcowboy
Full Member
be hopeful!! You worked hard and you’re a brilliant person! Have confidence in your application and all the hours you put into it!! You are going to receive many interviews and do wonderful things in life!! Positive vibes only!Yea I looked back on last year's thread and there were 2 more large R waves here later in the cycle so I will try not to be too hopeful lol
wack_barbie
Full Member
Big fat pre-II R yesterday. Complete early August, 3.96 sgpa, 3.90 overall Gpa, 519 MCAT, current PhD student
JonoProBono
New Member
Hey! I interviewed on 12/8 and I could've sworn they said we'd hear back around 2/6. Was your interview day before mine?Hey! I interviewed earlier this month and they told our group we'd hear back on the 19th. Hope that helps.
Last edited:
Yes, I interviewed on the 12/2. Good luck!Hey! I interviewed on 12/8 and I could've sworn they said we'd hear back around 2/6. Was your interview day before mine?
Hi! Did anyone else receive an email regarding financial aid after their interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fakeituntilumakeit
Full Member
Yes I did. Thinking it went to all intervieweesHi! Did anyone else receive an email regarding financial aid after their interview?
fakeituntilumakeit
Full Member
Also interviewed around this time and I thought they said 2/06 as well.Hey! I interviewed on 12/8 and I could've sworn they said we'd hear back around 2/6. Was your interview day before mine?
+1Waitlist. Interviewed on 12/2.
Please..... where II
A! Interviewed 11/11 First one, literally feels so surreal
Last edited:
Late to the party but pre-II R on 12/16, complete 7/13. Good luck all!
II received today. Submitted Mid-August. OOS.
S'all good, man.
S'all good, man.
nierII received today. Submitted Mid-August. OOS.
S'all good, man.
II received today. Submitted Mid-August. OOS.
S'all good, man.
Congrats!! [emoji122][emoji122]What are the available interview dates?
Mid January Dates. Thanks.Congrats!! [emoji122][emoji122]What are the available interview dates?
galaxyabby
New Member
II ... lol around 11am est. available dates through end of jan
II this morning lol. I pretty much gave up on this school after my first A, so it's a nice surprise. Don't have high hopes but want to practice my interview skills and check out the east coast vibe so I'll attend
coconutricecake
New Member
For those who have submitted updates to the portal, are you able to see your document? When I clicked submit, I did not get a confirmation, etc, the file just disappeared...
D
deleted1140198
has anyone gotten II lately?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oldfactorynotolfactory
Full Member
I can see my document and also received an automated receipt emailFor those who have submitted updates to the portal, are you able to see your document? When I clicked submit, I did not get a confirmation, etc, the file just disappeared...
It was roughly 6 hours I believeFor those who interviewed, how long was the interview day?