Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.Congrats! When did you interview?
Last edited:
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
.Congrats! When did you interview?
Email ? Or call ?Last week of Sept.
Email.Email ? Or call ?
Ahhh okay. Congrats on your acceptance🙂Email.
OMG congrats I interviewed on 10/6 and the wait is killing meAccepted at 9:37 CST today! Interviewed 9/29
Same lolOMG congrats I interviewed on 10/6 and the wait is killing me
Have I avoided the purge? 🫣 Complete 7/7
I don't think they would have given enough acceptances to fill their whole class already.. but who knowsAre there any IIs left for this school? 🙁
Anyone going to the admitted student open house? I'd like to go but not sure if I can
its in person right? felt like short notice
Yeah, it's too close to now for me to make arrangements. I will look out for future events.Yeah, in person and schedule isn't finalized
Same here except I prefer the radio silence to an R. Complete 7/11![]()
me impatiently waiting for an email of any kind. Complete 7/1 and radio silence. Good luck everyone and congrats to those with As!
Perhaps they sort not via completion date. I also was complete in first week of July with radio silence... So who knows.If I have been complete since the first week of July and was not part of the rejection purge yesterday, what does that mean?? 🫢
Had to change my schedule around a bit but I plan to attend!Is anyone going to the admitted students weekend? I want to go but it seems like a lot of people can't make it - I don't want to be the only one!
I think so! You can upload to the document tab in the portal. There's an option of "Application Update."Does Geisel accept update letters?
I will be attending!Is anyone going to the admitted students weekend? I want to go but it seems like a lot of people can't make it - I don't want to be the only one!
I sent one after my interview and got accepted so I would say yes!Does Geisel accept update letters?
How long did you wait after the interview to send an update letterI sent one after my interview and got accepted so I would say yes!
Interviewed on 9/22, update letter 10/4, accepted 10/17. I did have a significant development in my research over that time though (got chosen as speaker at a conference) so I had something meaningful to actually update them about which helps.How long did you wait after the interview to send an update letter
Anyone escape the R wave? What now ..
It looked semi-chronological at least to me. I was complete 07/14 and have heard literally nothing from this schoolWas this past R wave just for people who submitted early in the cycle?
Same here. I was complete end of July, though. Do you know if people from end of July got pre-II R’s? It looked like maybe they just got back to the people who submitted early July. Not sure thoughIt looked semi-chronological at least to me. I was complete 07/14 and have heard literally nothing from this school
Same here. I was complete end of July, though. Do you know if people from end of July got pre-II R’s? It looked like maybe they just got back to the people who submitted early July. Not sure though
damnnn. when were you complete :/Pre II R just now
damnnn. when were you complete :/
YESWhoa did we just send the same exact message at the same moment?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.