2021-2022 Dartmouth (Geisel)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Interesting, please keep us posted on what this call is about!
It was about the waitlist so it’s definitely moving right now.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! Will you be accepting?
Thank you! Tough decision but unfortunately no only because of timing and having an earlier CTE deadline at another school to keep a financial scholarship. I hope that they offer that spot to one of you very soon!

Reactions: 4 users
Got the call to get off the WL today!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Congrats! What time did they call?
Thanks! I think it was around 4:30 EST
Congrats!! Did you send any LOI/ correspondence after your WL?
Ty! I talked to an MS4 about a week ago and sent a LOI with some updates and some info about how I felt that I would be a good fit for the school / contribute to the class because of specific things in my app. I sent the LOI on 5/2 I think.

Super happy to get in and I'm 99% sure I'll be attending, hope to see some of you guys there :)

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I got a call today that I got off the waitlist! I am so beyond happy!! I got the call at about 4pm EST!! Thank you God! I am so grateful and truly hope you all on WL will get good news soon too. 😁

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Is it fairly randomly that people get a call? Or do the send calls like once a week??

Members don't see this ad :)
I got a call today that I got off the waitlist! I am so beyond happy!! I got the call at about 4pm EST!! Thank you God! I am so grateful and truly hope you all on WL will get good news soon too.

Congrats!!! Did you send an LOI after being WL?

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Congrats!!! Did you send an LOI after being WL?
Thank you so much! Yes I did. I sent a letter of intent a few days after being waitlisted, explaining how I was a fit/basically why they were my first choice, and how I would contribute.

Admitted students: how many new students have recently been added to the group me? Just trying to gauge waitlist movement

Realistically how much movement is likely at this point with people only allowed to hold one acceptance??

I haven’t heard anything recently :-/ anyone know if the class is now full or any other WL updates?

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know when the commit to enroll date is? I cannot find anything on their website or in their emails.

I haven’t heard anything recently :-/ anyone know if the class is now full or any other WL updates?
there's been abt 3 people that left the groupme and 3 people who joined in the past week, so there's might still be some movement

Reactions: 1 users
there's been abt 3 people that left the groupme and 3 people who joined in the past week, so there's might still be some movement
Thanks for letting us know! Mind telling us how many people are on the groupme right now?

Released from WL due to class capacity being reached

My guess is the rest of us will be released from the waitlist by their commit to enroll date.

Have not been released yet but when I asked if we could expect any further movement it didn’t look likely. Gonna hold out hope to the very enc