2023-2024 Dartmouth (Geisel)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I really totally missed this in my interview day but when do decisions come out post II? I stg I heard them say end of March early April for those who interviewed in Jan but I saw things that said 3-4 weeks post II? Anyone who interviewed early jan remember?

Members don't see this ad.

OOS A this morning! Interview 1/3

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone had any success with update letters/continued interest letters pre-II? I'm considering writing one for Geisel as it's my top choice, but don't really have any major updates.

Has anyone had any success with update letters/continued interest letters pre-II? I'm considering writing one for Geisel as it's my top choice, but don't really have any major updates.
I wrote a letter of interest back in december but still havent heard anything yet....you can definitely try to write something at this point in the cycle. I called them a week ago and they said they are still sending interview invites till the end of February.

Reactions: 1 users
Pre II R. Complete early September. LM 72. International (Canadian). Good luck all!

Members don't see this ad :)
I have heard nothing and submitted in August?? so confused with it being this late in the cycle

I have heard nothing and submitted in August?? so confused with it being this late in the cycle
Same here, I’m just going to be delusional and tell myself there’s an II coming soon 🤪

Reactions: 5 users
Waitlisted, interviewed 10/12. Anyone know what percent get in off waitlist? Last I checked MSAR had some whackass numbers that don’t make sense

Waitlisted, interviewed 10/12. Anyone know what percent get in off waitlist? Last I checked MSAR had some whackass numbers that don’t make sense
Just checked the portal and it says about 25 people are accepted off the waitlist each cycle

Reactions: 1 user
Didn't receive a waitlist...this is going to be a really awesome or a really sad weekend lol

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
lol just sent an update letter .. interviewed sep 7th nothing yet .. we’ll see abt that

I’m confused, if we had a September interview and haven’t heard yet does that mean we’re probs getting the R
no I don't think so -- they already did some post-II Rs. I bet it means you're still in consideration for an A

no I don't think so -- they already did some post-II Rs. I bet it means you're still in consideration for an A

I’m in the same boat, no news post-II (Fall). Not sure if I should be cutting emotional ties as it’s more likely I get an R or if I should be cautiously optimistic I’m still in the running for one of the last A’s.

My gut tells me R given how many A’s there have been already. Hoping for a lot of movement when the non rolling admissions schools release decisions.

• Care
I am confused at the lack of correspondence. I completed in august, and still no news pre-II

I interviewed in september.. never heard back... is this a bad or good sign?

I interviewed in september.. never heard back... is this a bad or good sign?

Schrodingers communication, no communication is both a good and bad sign until the communication is observed and realized.

I’m in the same boat (or box).

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
I remember interviewing in mid-December and not getting my A until late March (way past the usual 4-6 weeks post-II timeline).

That is to say, there is still a chance it's not a WL or R!

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats to everyone who has gotten accepted so far! Do you have any advice for a humble post-interview applicant who still hasn’t heard back?

• Care
Reactions: 2 users