You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Dartmouth (Geisel)
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
This gives me so much as hope as an early August submitter sitting in silence. Congrats!OOS II today! Complete in July!
pacesmom101
Full Member
Has anyone had any success with update letters/continued interest letters pre-II? I'm considering writing one for Geisel as it's my top choice, but don't really have any major updates.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wrote a letter of interest back in december but still havent heard anything yet....you can definitely try to write something at this point in the cycle. I called them a week ago and they said they are still sending interview invites till the end of February.Has anyone had any success with update letters/continued interest letters pre-II? I'm considering writing one for Geisel as it's my top choice, but don't really have any major updates.
Pre ii R completed mid july
Linguini's Hat
New Member
Pre II R. Complete early September. LM 72. International (Canadian). Good luck all!
Complete in July…still holding on
+1 🙏Complete in July…still holding on
iconliving
Full Member
OOS pre-ii R just now
Same here, I’m just going to be delusional and tell myself there’s an II coming soon 🤪I have heard nothing and submitted in August?? so confused with it being this late in the cycle
horsegirl_doctor
Full Member
OOS pre-II R, submitted in July and sent an update in December
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1167581
+1, interviewed end of SeptemberWaitlisted email just now
just.a.premed
Full Member
Waitlisted, interviewed 12/7
topspin_tadpole
Full Member
Waitlisted email just now
When did you both interview if you don't mind me asking?
D
deleted1167581
Just edited my comment sorry about that, I interviewed towards the end of SeptemberWhen did you both interview if you don't mind me asking?
BitofNothin
Full Member
Waitlisted, interviewed 10/12. Anyone know what percent get in off waitlist? Last I checked MSAR had some whackass numbers that don’t make sense
D
deleted1167581
Just checked the portal and it says about 25 people are accepted off the waitlist each cycleWaitlisted, interviewed 10/12. Anyone know what percent get in off waitlist? Last I checked MSAR had some whackass numbers that don’t make sense
sweet_human
Full Member
Anyone know how many are waitlisted in total?
myaccount123
Full Member
+1 WL after august interview :/
helloworld172
Full Member
Didn't receive a waitlist...this is going to be a really awesome or a really sad weekend lol
squarecat
Full Member
+1… i’m expecting the worst lolDidn't receive a waitlist...this is going to be a really awesome or a really sad weekend lol
nbwaterman
Full Member
waitlist from september II lol
+1 but I'm shocked. I had the best interview so I was expecting at least a WL. Not losing hope yet+1… i’m expecting the worst lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
squarecat
Full Member
When did you interview?+1 but I'm shocked. I had the best interview so I was expecting at least a WL. Not losing hope yet
spicy_lemon76
Full Member
lol just sent an update letter .. interviewed sep 7th nothing yet .. we’ll see abt that
Dec 7thWhen did you interview?
myaccount123
Full Member
no I don't think so -- they already did some post-II Rs. I bet it means you're still in consideration for an AI’m confused, if we had a September interview and haven’t heard yet does that mean we’re probs getting the R
ruralfistula
Full Member
no I don't think so -- they already did some post-II Rs. I bet it means you're still in consideration for an A
I’m in the same boat, no news post-II (Fall). Not sure if I should be cutting emotional ties as it’s more likely I get an R or if I should be cautiously optimistic I’m still in the running for one of the last A’s.
My gut tells me R given how many A’s there have been already. Hoping for a lot of movement when the non rolling admissions schools release decisions.
z123456789
Full Member
I interviewed in september.. never heard back... is this a bad or good sign?
ruralfistula
Full Member
I interviewed in september.. never heard back... is this a bad or good sign?
Schrodingers communication, no communication is both a good and bad sign until the communication is observed and realized.
I’m in the same boat (or box).
complete late July but nothing so far either. Hoping its not a pre-II RI am confused at the lack of correspondence. I completed in august, and still no news pre-II
OOS A! Interviewed 9/7
+1 OOS A!! Interviewed early September
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
z123456789
Full Member
Congrats! Did you send updates?OOS A! Interviewed 9/7
cheet0puff
New Member
OOS A! Interviewed 10/19, sent letter of interest with no updates 😀
julianbashir
Full Member
Congrats to everyone who has gotten accepted so far! Do you have any advice for a humble post-interview applicant who still hasn’t heard back?