You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Dartmouth (Geisel)
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Still no R or II
Same, the suspense is killing meStill no R or II
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1147519
SameSame, the suspense is killing me
Pre II R also complete late July. Not a nice birthday present from them 🙁
D
deleted1140198
Happy birthday, friend!! Do y'all that got the R today mind sharing the date u were complete? I was complete 7/20 and just trying to gauge what's going on lolPre II R also complete late July. Not a nice birthday present from them 🙁
I was complete 7/25 and also got a pre-II R
Happy birthday 🎁 🙂Pre II R also complete late July. Not a nice birthday present from them 🙁
Thank you! I was complete 7/25Happy birthday, friend!! Do y'all that got the R today mind sharing the date u were complete? I was complete 7/20 and just trying to gauge what's going on lol
Pre-II R today. Sad because I have close ties to the area. OOS. Complete 7/25.
Hydrohomiethe2nd
Full Member
Hit with the Pre-II R. Completed 7/25 as well. OOS
HopefullHungry&Happy
Full Member
II today! Any interview advice would be so greatly appreciated, plus good karma 😉🙏🏼💗
complete?II today! Any interview advice would be so greatly appreciated, plus good karma 😉🙏🏼💗
HopefullHungry&Happy
Full Member
8/5 😊complete?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
will we hear something this week?
Pre-II R 🙁 im so sad I was really hoping for this one. I was complete early 07. good luck to everyone and congrats to all that got II (OOS/International - Canadian)
laxgoalie3907
Full Member
Pre-II R, Complete 7/27, good luck to everyone else!!!!
gone_fishing01
Full Member
Pre II R as well, complete 8/2.
Probably a lotttt of peopleAnyone who submitted around sept 19 still not hear anything??
Me!Anyone who submitted around sept 19 still not hear anything??
7/29 completion and nothing lol
I’ve been seeing pre-II Rs and no IIs lately…does this mean they’re done giving out IIs and are just rolling out rejections?
It's November my dude/dudette..I’ve been seeing pre-II Rs and no IIs lately…does this mean they’re done giving out IIs and are just rolling out rejections?
From what I've seen they do! I sent one yesterday so I sure hope so hahado they accept pre-II update letters?
pre-II R and complete end July. OOS.
stats in signature!
stats in signature!
I know right!!I’ve been seeing pre-II Rs and no IIs lately…does this mean they’re done giving out IIs and are just rolling out rejections?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fluffernuttersquish
Full Member
pre II R Complete end of July🙁
R this morning, complete 8/1
will never be her 😩
Completed on 6/29/22. Just silence.
It’s okay we can be Addison instead 😂View attachment 362239
will never be her 😩
Complete 7/7 and still silence. I wonder when they’ll get to our pre II R waveCompleted on 6/29/22. Just silence.
Don’t say those demon wordsComplete 7/7 and still silence. I wonder when they’ll get to our pre II R wave
mountain2doctor
New Member
Anyone get an acceptance today?
I got the A!!!!! Interviewed 10/27!!!
mountain2doctor
New Member
Congrats!!!!! That's amazing!!!! Any chance you could share stats?I got the A!!!!! Interviewed 10/27!!!
Thank you so much! I'll dm!Congrats!!!!! That's amazing!!!! Any chance you could share stats?
RyeInTheCatcher
New Member
Congrats! Could you DM me ur stats too?Thank you so much! I'll dm!
Also, was it an email or phone call?
pandapal22
New Member
I got an acceptance thru email yesterday around noon as well! I interviewed 10/20 - LM 75!
congrats to everyone with As! I have my interview coming up and I'm getting nervous haha any advice? Was also wondering how familiar we should be with curriculum pre-interview and what special programs the school offers that people suggest becoming familiar with? I have been lurking on their website a bit but some of the special interest groups I would be interested in seem to not be active in recent years. i want to be as informed and engaged as possible for the interview so i appreciate any help 🙂 good luck to everyone!
HopefullHungry&Happy
Full Member
Congrats on your II! I interviewed last Thursday and it was a group activity that was actually fun and my group was really thoughtful and considerate, ensuring to get everyone’s thoughts and opinions. Then a student interview where we talked mostly about my journey to medicine, she never asked me why Dartmouth but I was able to weave that in my story because there is a lot of overlap of my experience and their specialty areas. The student was so amazing and kind and made me feel so comfortable. The faculty interview was my favorite interview yet, he was so kind and asked me such interesting questions that allowed me to show who I am and why I want to work in this field. The best advice I could give is to be yourself, be conversational and confident, and know your why! Also the interview feedback was pretty accurate with what I was asked so check that out 😊congrats to everyone with As! I have my interview coming up and I'm getting nervous haha any advice? Was also wondering how familiar we should be with curriculum pre-interview and what special programs the school offers that people suggest becoming familiar with? I have been lurking on their website a bit but some of the special interest groups I would be interested in seem to not be active in recent years. i want to be as informed and engaged as possible for the interview so i appreciate any help 🙂 good luck to everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you for this info, im glad to hear it went well for you 🙂 specifically, what interview feedback are you referring to? do you mean other comments on this thread?Congrats on your II! I interviewed last Thursday and it was a group activity that was actually fun and my group was really thoughtful and considerate, ensuring to get everyone’s thoughts and opinions. Then a student interview where we talked mostly about my journey to medicine, she never asked me why Dartmouth but I was able to weave that in my story because there is a lot of overlap of my experience and their specialty areas. The student was so amazing and kind and made me feel so comfortable. The faculty interview was my favorite interview yet, he was so kind and asked me such interesting questions that allowed me to show who I am and why I want to work in this field. The best advice I could give is to be yourself, be conversational and confident, and know your why! Also the interview feedback was pretty accurate with what I was asked so check that out 😊
I think she means the interview feedback page: Dartmouth Geisel School of MedicineThank you for this info, im glad to hear it went well for you 🙂 specifically, what interview feedback are you referring to? do you mean other comments on this thread?
It looks like they have a few things in the interview feedback section that might be helpful. 👍
duckduck1738
Full Member
Has anyone who submitted mid-August heard anything yet?
Looks like the bulk of mid-August should be hearing back on the next wave.Has anyone who submitted mid-August heard anything yet?
stay.hydrated
Full Member
I submitted my secondary the first week of October and got an II invite on 11/18! Available interview days were mid-December. It seems like they might not be reviewing applications in chronological orderHas anyone who submitted mid-August heard anything yet?