You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Illinois
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
dyingwithoutpatience
Full Member
bruh lmao
yalreadyknowbb
Full Member
☹️bruh lmao
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dyingwithoutpatience
Full Member
I interviewed 10/18 and haven't heard anything back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
biggkahuna
Full Member
+1 :/I interviewed 10/18 and haven't heard anything back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
dyingwithoutpatience
Full Member
ok at least we are in this together😵+1 :/
ramenlover12
Full Member
GOT THE A!!
Congrats!
Did you get an email or call?
Did you get an email or call?
ramenlover12
Full Member
Email!Congrats!
Did you get an email or call?
Woohoo got the A!
Interviewed 12/1
Interviewed 12/1
la vida loca
Full Member
For those who were accepted, are y’all IS or OOS?
buzzbuzzbee07
Full Member
GOT THE A TODAY !!!! OOS interviewed on 12/2! So so happy!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ISFor those who were accepted, are y’all IS or OOS?
la vida loca
Full Member
Congrats! Do you mind sharing stats?
Thank youCongrats! Do you mind sharing stats?
Lizzy M: 74
WARS: 77
Last edited:
IS sadness [emoji17]
cranjismcbasketball
Full Member
Just checked the portal and was assigned to the Chicago campus!! Looks like campus assignments are starting to come out
+1!!!Just checked the portal and was assigned to the Chicago campus!! Looks like campus assignments are starting to come out
FloatingAbyss
Full Member
Is there anyone in the IMED scholarly concentration that I could reach out to? Have a few questions about the program!
yalreadyknowbb
Full Member
Congrats to everyone who got their As! Did anyone get off DD this round of decisions?
BrockAband
New Member
Any group chat with accepted students? I want to get to know the class.
FloatingAbyss
Full Member
Any group chat with accepted students? I want to get to know the class.
+1 interested!
Lithium Carbonate
Full Member
+1 interested!
I can start one tomorrow if there isn’t one yet!
dideperfect123
Full Member
Anyone else IS not heard anything back yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CheezyPorcupine
Full Member
I've got my interview coming up and it's the only one I've received thus far so I'd really like to get in! Any tips from those who have interviewed already? How should I prepare for MMIs and interviews in general?
Lithium Carbonate
Full Member
Hi all! I sent discord invitations to those that posted their acceptances on this thread. If I missed you and you’d like to join, feel free to shoot me a DM!
Godspeed to all those waiting on DD and II!
Godspeed to all those waiting on DD and II!
D
deleted1150307
While I have not interviewed at UIC, and only interviewed at 1 school so far, I found this video very helpful and wanted to share it in case you have not seen it before. Good luck with the rest of this cycle!I've got my interview coming up and it's the only one I've received thus far so I'd really like to get in! Any tips from those who have interviewed already? How should I prepare for MMIs and interviews in general?
I did not do Snapshot (same thing happened, just completely forgot it was a thing) and I am an M1 here. I never mentioned it and it was never mentioned to me.So I just realized I forgot to take Snapshot....worth it still to take it and reach out to the school to see if my app can still be considered? 🙁 It's past their distribution deadline...
Feel free to reach out to them, but I don't think the casper suite holds much weight here. I got whatever quartile was the 2nd lowest and only did duet. Obligatory "I am not involved at all in admissions" and "the admissions staff has changed a little bit," so your mileage may vary. That being said I doubt it will take you from A to R or the other way around!
Thank God they don’t put much weight on Casper because by the time I took Casper I had medical applicationritis
I did not do Snapshot (same thing happened, just completely forgot it was a thing) and I am an M1 here. I never mentioned it and it was never mentioned to me.
Feel free to reach out to them, but I don't think the casper suite holds much weight here. I got whatever quartile was the 2nd lowest and only did duet. Obligatory "I am not involved at all in admissions" and "the admissions staff has changed a little bit," so your mileage may vary. That being said I doubt it will take you from A to R or the other way around!
That's reassuring to hear! Thank you!! 🙂 Wow we really are identical in that case (I forgot snapshot and also got 2nd quartile on Casper lolol).
Haven't heard back yet either. When did you submit your secondary?Anyone else IS not heard anything back yet?
Can someone post the discord link for accepted students?
Discord - Group Chat That’s All Fun & Games
Discord is great for playing games and chilling with friends, or even building a worldwide community. Customize your own space to talk, play, and hang out.
So I declined an interview (after initially accepting it), however I haven’t received confirmation that it has been canceled. Anyways the date is coming up next week and I’d really like someone else to be able to take that spot. Anyone else I should contact besides medadmit email?
I feel like you could call the admissions office on Monday and they’d be able to see your file and let you know your current status. They’d probably also give you next steps if there’s a formal process through the portal (withdraw your app, etc).So I declined an interview (after initially accepting it), however I haven’t received confirmation that it has been canceled. Anyways the date is coming up next week and I’d really like someone else to be able to take that spot. Anyone else I should contact besides medadmit email?
Yeah thanks, I initially called and they advised me to send an email. Wondering if anyone knows of another email address they use?
Last edited:
Same here! Would like to have my spot filled by another great candidate. I contacted them through the portal as well but still waiting for a response.So I declined an interview (after initially accepting it), however I haven’t received confirmation that it has been canceled. Anyways the date is coming up next week and I’d really like someone else to be able to take that spot. Anyone else I should contact besides medadmit email
AuntMinnieNovice
New Member
IS II on 1/8. Complete in July. Woohoooo!
Is there still hope for us IS people after allIS II on 1/8. Complete in July. Woohoooo!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't do that... Don't give me hope 🙁 but CONGRATSIS II on 1/8. Complete in July. Woohoooo!
I interviewed in March, and my interview group was a decent split, I would venture around a 70 IS/30 OOS split. Definitely still hope for y'all.
For those of you curious, I received II on 3/3, Interviewed 3/9, and got the A on 3/17. Obviously n=1 and your mileage may vary, but you still have time regardless of IS/OOS status. Deep breaths!
For those of you curious, I received II on 3/3, Interviewed 3/9, and got the A on 3/17. Obviously n=1 and your mileage may vary, but you still have time regardless of IS/OOS status. Deep breaths!