2022-2023 Kentucky

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II OOS, LM 62. In person interview for January.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Nothing for me, or anyone else as far as i know. I was hoping they'd send something today but it looks like it will be Monday.
Me neither. They said a few times that decisions would be sent out on Oct. 15 in my interview session, but I’m guessing they didn’t realize it was a Saturday.

Reactions: 1 user
Got the Acceptance call this afternoon!

Just received the acceptance call! Bowling Green campus. In state. Stats in previous post!

Reactions: 1 users
Got the acceptance call at 9 AM from Lexington Campus!

Members don't see this ad :)
Should I take the lack of a call at 11:35 Central as a sign that I did not get in today or is this a process that is longer than 3ish hours

Should I take the lack of a call at 11:35 Central as a sign that I did not get in today or is this a process that is longer than 3ish hours
I think they said that they give a list to each interviewer and they have until the end of the day to call

Got the acceptance call! Lexington campus, IS.

Did anyone get an Acceptance Call from NKU Campus? Nothing here yet.

Still nothing from Lexington campus for me. Still hoping to get a late in the day call. Anyone know when waitlist/rejections get sent out. Just want to get mentally prepared.

Still nothing from Lexington campus for me. Still hoping to get a late in the day call. Anyone know when waitlist/rejections get sent out. Just want to get mentally prepared.
When was your interview date? If you've interviewed in October or even the end of September they will not have reviewed your application in committee. Seems like those interview dates tend to be offered admission the end of October or first of November.

When was your interview date? If you've interviewed in October or even the end of September they will not have reviewed your application in committee. Seems like those interview dates tend to be offered admission the end of October or first of November.
10/04. Was told at the interview that we would be voted on for admissions on 10/17.

Same- Interview was 9-29, and I was told I would have an answer from the admissions committee on Oct. 15 or after

Same boat as everyone on late September/early October interviews with no response yet.

Same boat as everyone on late September/early October interviews with no response yet.
I'm assuming with the amount of us from the late September to early October interviews, they haven't got to us. Maybe that is just hopeful thinking though.

I'm assuming with the amount of us from the late September to early October interviews, they haven't got to us. Maybe that is just hopeful thinking though.
Seems like the people who got acceptances so far were earlier interviewers?

Accepted! Received the call at around 10 or 11 EST this morning, interviewed 09/20!

Anyone interview in October and get a call?
The admissions office said that they ran out of time at their last meeting and were unable to get to those who interviewed in October. We will hear after their meeting next Thursday. Hope this eases some of your nerves!

• Love
The admissions office said that they ran out of time at their last meeting and were unable to get to those who interviewed in October. We will hear after their meeting next Thursday. Hope this eases some of your nerves!
You have done the lords work today. Thank you!

do we think they are still sending out interviews? I'm still waiting for an update post secondary

do we think they are still sending out interviews? I'm still waiting for an update post secondary
They should be. UK will send out interviews through the end of the cycle. IS students do have preference over OOS, as with most state schools.

Any current students lurking around that I could DM? Does anyone know if there is a GroupMe for accepted students yet?

Anyone that has interviewed at the Northern KY campus have any insight/tips? I am interviewing there next month.

Deferred until final comparison to the alternate pool (so waitlist), OOS, LM 74, Interviewed 9/20

Feel free to DM me for the Lexington accepted student GroupMe Link.

Anyone here interview for MD/PhD and have any idea when we will hear back ?

Accepted last Thursday! Interviewed 10/4, IS Lexington Campus