2022-2023 Kentucky

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OOS with no ties to Kentucky, but highly interested in working with underserved communities, which is reflected in my experiences and application.

Super excited to have the opportunity to interview at UK. Any advice for the interview for those who already interviewed/received an A?

Good luck everyone!
 
Last edited:
What are people’s thoughts on the morehead campus? I was accepted there but wonder what it would be like to live in the area
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS with no ties to Kentucky, but highly interested in working with underserved communities, which is reflected in my experiences and application.

Super excited to have the opportunity to interview at UK. Any advice for the interview for those who already interviewed/received an A?

Good luck everyone!
I would review your secondary and personal statement beforehand (per norm), but just be yourself!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A to NKU campus on 12/15. Super excited as this was my first choice of school and campus, if anyone knows of an accepted student group, Please let me know!
 
I have an interview, but Ive been told that the class is full and I’d only be interviewing for a waitlist position. Does UK typically have pretty good waitlist movement?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know what the dress code is for the accepted students event this weekend? What do you guys plan to wear? Don’t wanna look wacky
 
Quick question for people that interviewed at the BG campus, do we have time for lunch? and if so is there a place to buy lunch or should I bring a crazy amount of snacks?
 
Quick question for people that interviewed at the BG campus, do we have time for lunch? and if so is there a place to buy lunch or should I bring a crazy amount of snacks?
congrats on your interview! BG accepted student here. They will feed you lunch at the end of the interview day (a boxed sandwich/chips/dessert)
 
It’s my understanding that scholarship information should come out by the end of the month!
I stopped by the financial aid table at the reception and the advisor said scholarships can also be offered up until July. So if you don't hear anything in late January it's still possible. I've heard quite a lot of students get some sort of scholarship...any current students that can speak to that?
 
I stopped by the financial aid table at the reception and the advisor said scholarships can also be offered up until July. So if you don't hear anything in late January it's still possible. I've heard quite a lot of students get some sort of scholarship...any current students that can speak to that?
I was told the same thing from several current students at my campus (BG)- seems like there are lots of scholarships to go around 🤞🏼
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if there’s a place to upload updates for this school? I interviewed here for the alternate list on the 8th earlier this month.