2022-2023 Kentucky

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know how long the interview on Lexington campus takes?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got the call yesterday after being waitlisted, I'm so excited!!

Reactions: 3 users
Is there a groupme for the northern kentucky campus or is there one main groupme? Can someone share the link?

Has anyone for MD/PhD heard from admissions about the second look? I'm waitlisted, but I remember them specifically saying they would host waitlisted applicants as well. It feels rather late to have not heard anything about it

Has anyone for MD/PhD heard from admissions about the second look? I'm waitlisted, but I remember them specifically saying they would host waitlisted applicants as well. It feels rather late to have not heard anything about it
I am also on the waitlist and was invited out for a second look in the coming weeks. I would reach out to admissions about it to see what is going on.

I am also on the waitlist and was invited out for a second look in the coming weeks. I would reach out to admissions about it to see what is going on.
Thanks so much for the reply!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Is the second look only for MD/PhD?

Is the second look only for MD/PhD?
I'm not sure what second look details for MD only admissions look like just for the college of medicine, but I would imagine they are hosting a second look for accepted applicants as well? But I am referring to an MD/PhD specific event here!

How is everyone going about getting required vaccinations? Just going to their family doctor or doing like the little clinic?

Reactions: 1 users
How is everyone going about getting required vaccinations? Just going to their family doctor or doing like the little clinic?
i think I'm up-to-date since I work in the hospital, but I will probably go to the health department to get titers and just make sure. Typically cheaper and they always have all the vaccines in stock. My PCP is internal med and I don't think they have all of the vaccines.

Got an acceptance back in December but haven’t received any things that I need to complete before school starts, anyone else had this issue?

Got an acceptance back in December but haven’t received any things that I need to complete before school starts, anyone else had this issue?
Nope I’ve gotten accepted students newsletters about once a month. I’d check in with them and see if they have your email wrong. Also check your junk / spam!

Are there any updates for people who are on the alternate list?

Are there any updates for people who are on the alternate list?
It will probably be a slow process until after May 1st. My best guess is that the majority of people who will come off the alt pool will be notified in May.

To everyone in the Alternate Pool: be sure to respond to the email sent today and confirm your spot!

OMG, I got the A call today! After 2 application cycles, multiple family emergencies, surviving a pandemic and a winter storm, and moving to a new city I've never lived in before, I can finally say I'm going to be a doctor!
First A ever, TX resident, LM 65!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
OMG, I got the A call today! After 2 application cycles, multiple family emergencies, surviving a pandemic and a winter storm, and moving to a new city I've never lived in before, I can finally say I'm going to be a doctor!
First A ever, TX resident, LM 65!
Congrats future doc!! Which campus, and where you on the waitlist?

Has anyone heard anything about waitlist movement from the Bowling Green campus?
I know someone was recently added to our accepted students facebook page and no one new had really joined since October...so I would assume there's been a little bit!

I have also been wondering the same thing. Does anyone know how long waitlist movement lasts based off trends from previous years?
like 2-3 people have been joining/leaving the accepted students group me each week since CTE opened, so I assume there has been a lot of movement so far. I think CTE deadline is July 3 for UK