You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Kentucky
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
TwoThumbsDown
Full Member
Got there at 9 AM, left by probably around 1.Does anyone know how long the interview on Lexington campus takes?
Thanks!
strawberry980
Full Member
Has anyone heard anything about scholarships/financial aid yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know one friend who did. I know several others who have not. None here. ☹️Has anyone heard anything about scholarships/financial aid yet?
whatareweevendoing4
New Member
+1 off the alternate pool! I'm in shock 😭
Congrats!! Which campus?+1 off the alternate pool! I'm in shock 😭
Got the call yesterday after being waitlisted, I'm so excited!!
TwoThumbsDown
Full Member
Congratulations! Which campus?Got the call yesterday after being waitlisted, I'm so excited!!
NKY!Congratulations! Which campus?
Is there a groupme for the northern kentucky campus or is there one main groupme? Can someone share the link?
Has anyone for MD/PhD heard from admissions about the second look? I'm waitlisted, but I remember them specifically saying they would host waitlisted applicants as well. It feels rather late to have not heard anything about it
I am also on the waitlist and was invited out for a second look in the coming weeks. I would reach out to admissions about it to see what is going on.Has anyone for MD/PhD heard from admissions about the second look? I'm waitlisted, but I remember them specifically saying they would host waitlisted applicants as well. It feels rather late to have not heard anything about it
Thanks so much for the reply!I am also on the waitlist and was invited out for a second look in the coming weeks. I would reach out to admissions about it to see what is going on.
Last edited:
Is the second look only for MD/PhD?Has anyone for MD/PhD heard from admissions about the second look? I'm waitlisted, but I remember them specifically saying they would host waitlisted applicants as well. It feels rather late to have not heard anything about it
I'm not sure what second look details for MD only admissions look like just for the college of medicine, but I would imagine they are hosting a second look for accepted applicants as well? But I am referring to an MD/PhD specific event here!Is the second look only for MD/PhD?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is the second look only for MD/PhD?
Second look was in January for admitted regular MD applicants. They might have another for students that weren’t admitted yet tho
cuterusmedic23
Full Member
How is everyone going about getting required vaccinations? Just going to their family doctor or doing like the little clinic?
i think I'm up-to-date since I work in the hospital, but I will probably go to the health department to get titers and just make sure. Typically cheaper and they always have all the vaccines in stock. My PCP is internal med and I don't think they have all of the vaccines.How is everyone going about getting required vaccinations? Just going to their family doctor or doing like the little clinic?
Nope I’ve gotten accepted students newsletters about once a month. I’d check in with them and see if they have your email wrong. Also check your junk / spam!Got an acceptance back in December but haven’t received any things that I need to complete before school starts, anyone else had this issue?
It will probably be a slow process until after May 1st. My best guess is that the majority of people who will come off the alt pool will be notified in May.Are there any updates for people who are on the alternate list?
TwoThumbsDown
Full Member
To everyone in the Alternate Pool: be sure to respond to the email sent today and confirm your spot!
strawberry980
Full Member
Withdrew my A today (IS) - good luck to everyone on the WL!
premed2223
Full Member
Any waitlisters heard anything yet?
TwoThumbsDown
Full Member
I think they might just be waiting until Friday to send out results like they’ve done in the pastAny waitlisters heard anything yet?
OMG, I got the A call today! After 2 application cycles, multiple family emergencies, surviving a pandemic and a winter storm, and moving to a new city I've never lived in before, I can finally say I'm going to be a doctor!
First A ever, TX resident, LM 65!
First A ever, TX resident, LM 65!
Last edited:
TwoThumbsDown
Full Member
Congrats future doc!! Which campus, and where you on the waitlist?OMG, I got the A call today! After 2 application cycles, multiple family emergencies, surviving a pandemic and a winter storm, and moving to a new city I've never lived in before, I can finally say I'm going to be a doctor!
First A ever, TX resident, LM 65!
willowcanyon12
New Member
Still haven’t heard anything. Anyone else?
nope..... radio silenceStill haven’t heard anything. Anyone else?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
premed2223
Full Member
same, still heard nothing
nothing :/ hoping for some movement today 🤞has anyone heard of anything from UK? i still have heard nothing
just-trynamakeit-tofriday
Full Member
I got called yesterday AM around 9am!
premed2223
Full Member
Congrats! Were you on AL for Lexington campus?I got called yesterday AM around 9am!
just-trynamakeit-tofriday
Full Member
Lexington campus yes, interviewed 2/21, OOSCongrats! Were you on AL for Lexington campus?
willowcanyon12
New Member
Nothing hereAnyone IS heard anything recently?
Powercoach89
Full Member
Any new acceptances out there?
AbjecfDessert804
New Member
No I’ve heard nothing
AbjecfDessert804
New Member
Any news today?
just-trynamakeit-tofriday
Full Member
does anyone have the link to the groupMe or Facebook group
which campusdoes anyone have the link to the groupMe or Facebook group
just-trynamakeit-tofriday
Full Member
Lexingtonwhich campus
rmartinez3602
New Member
Has anyone heard anything about waitlist movement from the Bowling Green campus?
I know someone was recently added to our accepted students facebook page and no one new had really joined since October...so I would assume there's been a little bit!Has anyone heard anything about waitlist movement from the Bowling Green campus?
AbjecfDessert804
New Member
Anything today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just-trynamakeit-tofriday
Full Member
hi can you send me the link for the FB group I've been looking for awhile nowI know someone was recently added to our accepted students facebook page and no one new had really joined since October...so I would assume there's been a little bit!
if you're an accepted student, shoot Whitney or Kent an email and they can add you. I cant!hi can you send me the link for the FB group I've been looking for awhile now
premed2223
Full Member
have there been any recent acceptances?
I have also been wondering the same thing. Does anyone know how long waitlist movement lasts based off trends from previous years?have there been any recent acceptances?
like 2-3 people have been joining/leaving the accepted students group me each week since CTE opened, so I assume there has been a lot of movement so far. I think CTE deadline is July 3 for UKI have also been wondering the same thing. Does anyone know how long waitlist movement lasts based off trends from previous years?