2023-2024 Kentucky

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Admissions reached out saying they reviewed my app and I’m missing TWO letters. Great 🤡

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Update! I literally just got an email basically saying that they didn't get to everyone today but will review the ones they didn't get to on September 14th.
Did you get that email unprompted or did you ask?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know about how many people apply ED and what percentage get an acceptance?

Hope this isn't a dumb question but does Kentucky screen for MCAT and GPA before sending out secondaries? I know the secondary doesn't go to everyone, but those who get one have a solid shot at an II and an A.

Hope this isn't a dumb question but does Kentucky screen for MCAT and GPA before sending out secondaries? I know the secondary doesn't go to everyone, but those who get one have a solid shot at an II and an A.
I believe all applicants must have >3.0 UG cGPA, >3.0 UG sGPA, and >496 MCAT to be eligible for a secondary, regardless of residency status.

Admissions reached out saying they reviewed my app and I’m missing TWO letters. Great 🤡
Same thing happened to me!…But I actually have the letters per their website😭been going back and forth for like 2 weeks trying to get it squared away and still no resolve

Anyone else still waiting for a confirmation email? I submitted my secondary on 8/11 and checked my credit card bill so I know I paid for their application fee but still no confirmation email.

Reactions: 1 users
Same thing happened to me!…But I actually have the letters per their website😭been going back and forth for like 2 weeks trying to get it squared away and still no resolve
You got this!

• Care
Anyone else still waiting for a confirmation email? I submitted my secondary on 8/11 and checked my credit card bill so I know I paid for their application fee but still no confirmation email.
Yep submitted 8/14

Update: I emailed them and they confirmed with me that my app was complete.

Just got an email saying that my application is complete and was sent to the screening committee. Praying to God for an interview.

I got my confirmation email on 08/23, but I haven't heard anything since. Does that mean I probably didn't get the interview?

I believe all applicants must have >3.0 UG cGPA, >3.0 UG sGPA, and >496 MCAT to be eligible for a secondary, regardless of residency status.
I had these stats and still got rejected pre secondary, so they could be screening out other factors as well

I haven’t ever received an application complete email and i submitted and paid early august! Has this happened to anyone else?

I haven’t ever received an application complete email and i submitted and paid early august! Has this happened to anyone else?

I submitted my secondary on 07/31 and still haven’t gotten a completion/confirmation email. I got a “we’re still actively reviewing applications” one on 08/14 but that was it.

I submitted my secondary on 07/31 and still haven’t gotten a completion/confirmation email. I got a “we’re still actively reviewing applications” one on 08/14 but that was it.
That’s what I got too!

Reactions: 1 users
Just got my app complete email, submitted secondary 08/31; says app is being screened for interview.

I am so honored to say that I just found out I got accepted y'all 😭😄 I hope to see you guys as classmates next year! Good luck everybody! ❤️

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Same story here. Had to scramble to get two new science letters this late in the cycle but got it done and was complete early septemeber. Sucks that it happened so late considering I submitted my secondary within a couple days of receiving it but it is what it is. Just another way for us to demonstrate our resilience 🤓

Same story here. Had to scramble to get two new science letters this late in the cycle but got it done and was complete early septemeber. Sucks that it happened so late considering I submitted my secondary within a couple days of receiving it but it is what it is. Just another way for us to demonstrate our resilience 🤓
For sure!

For them too be booked through 11/30 is interesting. I feel like there has not been that many II's sent out and they conclude interviews in February. :unsure: