2022-2023 Lincoln Memorial University DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (LMU-DCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Whoever got waitlisted most likely come off the earliest march/April according to previous threads of people who interviewed January

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Whoever got waitlisted most likely come off the earliest march/April according to previous threads of people who interviewed January
hope so, already registered another MCAT attempt. Would be nice to find out I never have to take it again

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is it too soon to start loading up on sunscreen? (joking...kind of). I'm also booking another MCAT test while still hoping for the best.

II in 2/6. Submitted secondary in 1/27/23. OOS, ORM, LM 70, WARS 71

Y’all think it’s ok that I sent my update letter to Ms mace, since she’s the director of admissions?

Does anyone know chances of being switched from Harogate to Knoxville if requested? My reasoning is due to fiancés career goals

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know chances of being switched from Harogate to Knoxville if requested? My reasoning is due to fiancés career goals

I have heard that they try their best to accommodate so if you try to talk to them and explain I’m sure they will do what they can!

I was wondering if anyone had any insight on Harrogate vs. Knoxville? Also where would one start looking in terms of roommates and housing for either campus?

Hey guys, I have a question for someone who interviewed and got accepted, is it fine I am expressive (I tend to move my hands when I talk) or should I try to sit back and relax and stay still? I've heard conflicting justifications for both so I just wanted to double make sure, thanks in advance!

Hey guys, I have a question for someone who interviewed and got accepted, is it fine I am expressive (I tend to move my hands when I talk) or should I try to sit back and relax and stay still? I've heard conflicting justifications for both so I just wanted to double make sure, thanks in advance!
The interview is low-stress so just be yourself, I wouldn't worry too much about how you express yourself. I think the more you express yourself in interviews, especially online, the better

I was wondering if anyone had any insight on Harrogate vs. Knoxville? Also where would one start looking in terms of roommates and housing for either campus?

They’re in two different environments Knoxville is more of the city vibe and Harrogate is more rural. Both give equal educational opportunity though so I think it’s just mostly which location you prefer. I wanted to be as close to home as possible so that influenced my decision.

Did anyone hear back from the 2/3 Interview yet? It seems like we are the next group to get A calls.

Did anyone hear back from the 2/3 Interview yet? It seems like we are the next group to get A calls.
I have not. Based on other’s posts we should expect a call either late this week or early next week.

II just now. Wasn’t expecting this one at all tbh! Not until April though

Reactions: 6 users
Did anybody receive an acceptance, even though you felt like your interview wasn't that great? I think I had good answers to my questions, but just didn't feel like I made a good connection with the interviewers.

Sending good energy for my fellow 2/3 peeps this week. Let’s get those A’s!

Reactions: 3 users
For priors/current students or those who may know- what is the chances of getting off the waitlist for the Knoxville campus for those who are already accepted for Harrogate?

Did anybody receive an acceptance, even though you felt like your interview wasn't that great? I think I had good answers to my questions, but just didn't feel like I made a good connection with the interviewers.

I had a similar feeling. I feel like that’s just the nature of their interview process. It’s difficult to make a connection when there are two other students in the interview with you. I assume they work hard not to connect with any one student, and I’d think that would make it hard to connect in general.

Interviewed 02/03 and I am eagerly waiting for a call or email :) I read that someone said we should be receiving notification sometime this week, is that true?

Just recieved an A! Interviewed 2/3. Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back!!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Just got the A call! interviewed 2/3 :) congrats to everyone!!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Just got the A call!! Congrats everyone!! Interview 2/3

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Did anyone from 2/10 hear back today as well? Just received a wait list email, despite my interview going extremely well on 2/10 :/

• Wow
Did anyone from 2/10 hear back today as well? Just received a wait list email, despite my interview going extremely well on 2/10 :/
I’m 1/20 and got waitlisted.. it moves through pretty quick so we have hope

2/10 and waitlisted today too. I was shocked because I really thought I did great on my interview :(

• Sad
Same, interviewed 2/10 and got the waitlist email today. Make sure you click on the link at the end to accept the waitlist spot, I missed it the first time I read the email 🫣

Same, interviewed 2/10 and got the waitlist email today. Make sure you click on the link at the end to accept the waitlist spot, I missed it the first time I read the email 🫣
Because you will get a confirmation email