2022-2023 Massachusetts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
In state A off the WL yesterday at 2:30pm!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know where to find the class Group.me?

Reactions: 1 user
When is orientation? is it 8/21, or do M1's start 816? confused as to if that date is for M1 or M3

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know what financial aid has looked like in past years for OOS applicants admitted off the waitlist? Do they still have scholarship money at this point? They're not doing finaid packages until June but it's hard to know whether UMass will be affordable without it.

When is orientation? is it 8/21, or do M1's start 816? confused as to if that date is for M1 or M3
we have a 3 school orientation on 8/16 (I assume it's with the other graduate schools) and then the med school orientation is the week of 8/21!

Does anyone know what financial aid has looked like in past years for OOS applicants admitted off the waitlist? Do they still have scholarship money at this point? They're not doing finaid packages until June but it's hard to know whether UMass will be affordable without it.
Did they say they aren't doing financial aid packages until June? I got off the wait-list over a week ago and was hoping they would send the package soon 😅

Did they say they aren't doing financial aid packages until June? I got off the wait-list over a week ago and was hoping they would send the package soon 😅
In the email, it states mid-June for when they will begin sending financial aid packages.

In the email, it states mid-June for when they will begin sending financial aid packages.
Ohh okay thank you, I wonder if that is just for OOS applicants because mine doesn't state that. Does anyone know anything about in-state applicants? The financial aid office has been pretty unresponsive :/

Meant to post the other days, but off the waitlist on May 12th OOS! Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
I got off the waitlist today at 3p! I was afraid that waitlist acceptances were finished after the burst last week, but here I am. Best of luck to all the waitlist members

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know when they will start accepting people into the Facebook page?

Members don't see this ad :)
Idk but it looks like there are 260 people in the facebook group and classes typically have ~175 people. Not sure if this means anything. Probably not a reliable indicator
Not super reliable. FB grows less popular by the year and twats like me refuse to leave the FB group despite withdrawing my app

they may not be done w WL movement, I was accepted recently and know others who were accepted as recently as last week!

Does anyone know if the school drug tests oncoming students?

Does anyone know if the school drug tests oncoming students?
Wrapping up first year in a couple weeks and have not been drug tested. It’s my understanding that the drug tests at UMass don’t start until you begin clinical rotations. That being said, they have the right to drug test you whenever they want so keep that in mind.

Withdrawing my acceptance for one of yall amazing people to hopefully get

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Sorry to update an old thread, but wondering when people started to hear back about scholarships/financial aid?--couldn't find anything solid in the thread when I was searching, I got accepted earlier this month and was wondering what the timeline for that would be :) Thanks!