meddemddmdood
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think tomorrow based on last year's thread. One person reported the day after PTE deadline, and then a lot more 2 days after.Should we expect waitlist movement today?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I think tomorrow based on last year's thread. One person reported the day after PTE deadline, and then a lot more 2 days after.Should we expect waitlist movement today?
were you accepted today?Is there an accepted student GroupMe/Facebook/Discord?
There's an accepted student Facebook (not the one set up by MCATBROS, don't join that). It's on the accepted student page I believe or might be linked in an email. Not sure if there's a GroupMe or Discord though.Is there an accepted student GroupMe/Facebook/Discord?
No I was accepted in January after a December interviewwere you accepted today?
50% according to statisticsFor people on the waitlist, how hopeful are you that you'll get taken off? Is it realistic that many spots will open up?
i would LOVE it if this happenedDo we think there will be any more movement on waitlist this week
not sure but I heard that there was a glitch on the CYMS tool this week that was fixed yesterday - so hopefully more movement next week now that med schools can accurately see which students have CTE'd etc!Do we think there will be any more movement on waitlist this week
What was the glitch?not sure but I heard that there was a glitch on the CYMS tool this week that was fixed yesterday - so hopefully more movement next week now that med schools can accurately see which students have CTE'd etc!
Not entirely sure, but someone affiliated w/ admissions on the SDN Waitlist Support page said it was "data inconsistencies" - like schools not being able to accurately see how many have CTE/PTE'd? + some applicants said they weren't able to see acceptance updates from schools they got accepted to yet.What was the glitch?
What was the glitch?
This sounds about right from what I'm reading too. It explains why my schools have barely moved anyone off the waitlist despite having significant movement around this time in the previous years.Not entirely sure, but someone affiliated w/ admissions on the SDN Waitlist Support page said it was "data inconsistencies" - like schools not being able to accurately see how many have CTE/PTE'd? + some applicants said they weren't able to see acceptance updates from schools they got accepted to yet.
I haven't heard anything.For any accepted students, has there been any correspondence from UMass after May 1?
gUYS I GOT IN!!!!!! OFF THE WL
OOS, 507 and 3.65 but really great EOCdo you mind sharing stats?
Congrats! When did your portal change vs when you got an email? Were you just refreshing portal every so often?OOS, 507 and 3.65 but really great EOC
i've been refreshing nonstop for 6 months lol. it was about a 20 minute diff between when my portal changed to when i got the emailCongrats! When did your portal change vs when you got an email? Were you just refreshing portal every so often?
Congrats on the A!!! I've been rooting for all the regulars in this thread. So happy for you.i've been refreshing nonstop for 6 months lol. it was about a 20 minute diff between when my portal changed to when i got the email
Maybe you took my spot! HahagUYS I GOT IN!!!!!! OFF THE WL
I was wondering the same!Question to anyone who is currently attending UMass Chan or lives around the area. I will be coming in from way out of state and was wondering what would be the best approach for apartment hunting. Thanks in advance.
PMs would be nice as well if more information is needed.
Sorry lol but what is EOCOOS, 507 and 3.65 but really great EOC
Also wondering about housing! A previous student had told me maybe there is some excel sheet circulating?Question to anyone who is currently attending UMass Chan or lives around the area. I will be coming in from way out of state and was wondering what would be the best approach for apartment hunting. Thanks in advance.
PMs would be nice as well if more information is needed.
Yup! Once you join the Facebook group, you'll have access to the Excel sheet. It's how I found housing and the process was relatively simple thanks to it.Also wondering about housing! A previous student had told me maybe there is some excel sheet circulating?
Has anyone had any luck joining the facebook group recently? I requested a while ago but haven't been approved. Idk if its just me.
I also haven't been approved yet :/Has anyone had any luck joining the facebook group recently? I requested a while ago but haven't been approved. Idk if its just me...
I can't speak to the timings now but it did take me about a week to be approved a while back, probably nothing to worry about.Has anyone had any luck joining the facebook group recently? I requested a while ago but haven't been approved. Idk if its just me...
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.