You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Miami (Miller)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Not to be annoying, but if you don't make sure you communicate that with the school! I know other people would really like that interview spot! Congrats though!Lol I just got a II. Not 100% sure im gonna take it
ChillyDoc1999
Full Member
I would have. Decided to take it. Thanks!Not to be annoying, but if you don't make sure you communicate that with the school! I know other people would really like that interview spot! Congrats though!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sad_nontrad
Full Member
Congrats! When were you complete btw?Lol I just got a II. Not 100% sure im gonna take it
ChillyDoc1999
Full Member
Thank you! 7/7 and sent an update on 12/15. LM 77Congrats! When were you complete btw?
I resent my update to the supposedly correct email address and still no response. Scored since October and starting to lose hope 🙁
if you are not sure, please call or email them. Many students are waiting for this opportunity 😉Lol I just got a II. Not 100% sure im gonna take it
ChillyDoc1999
Full Member
Said above that I decided to take it! Have been very attached to the other schools I was interviewing at/have been accepted at and its a quick turnaround, so I had a moment of pause but decided i was being stupid. Miami is a fantastic school and im very grateful to be interviewing here!if you are not sure, please call or email them. Many students are waiting for this opportunity 😉
do you any A yet? Good luckSaid above that I decided to take it! Have been very attached to the other schools I was interviewing at/have been accepted at and its a quick turnaround, so I had a moment of pause but decided i was being stupid. Miami is a fantastic school and im very grateful to be
ChillyDoc1999
Full Member
I do! But I’m not sure if I’d rather go there than Millerdo you any A yet? Good luck
Don't feel bad about taking it, you earned the spot! Attending the interview day can completely change your opinion about a school. For those hoping for an interview, I just declined my II. Good luck everyone!Said above that I decided to take it! Have been very attached to the other schools I was interviewing at/have been accepted at and its a quick turnaround, so I had a moment of pause but decided i was being stupid. Miami is a fantastic school and im very grateful to be interviewing here!
Good luck!Don't feel bad about taking it, you earned the spot! Attending the interview day can completely change your opinion about a school. For those hoping for an interview, I just declined my II. Good luck everyone!
lipbalmlover
Full Member
Anyone have any luck calling the office?
Last edited:
D
deleted1017183
I just want to say that I very hesitantly withdrew my acceptance. Good luck to everyone applying!
flyon_littlewing9587
Full Member
Thanks fam! Now I’ll definitely get scored🙂I just want to say that I very hesitantly withdrew my acceptance. Good luck to everyone applying!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
alba_white
New Member
Any updates on when we will hear from Financial Aid? Also, does anyone know if we need to submit anything asides from FAFSA?
Why you know that?So are we positive that today is not a committee meeting day?
traveler15
Full Member
I interviewed recently and they said we would hear March 29th.So are we positive that today is not a committee meeting day?
If they’re sticking to every other week, maybe that means they’re meeting next week and March 29?I interviewed recently and they said we would hear March 29th.
ChillyDoc1999
Full Member
I interviewed last week, and they told us the soonest we’d hear back is March 29th. IDK if youre not considered for the first meeting that happens after the interview, but, if not, the next meeting may be thenIf they’re sticking to every other week, maybe that means they’re meeting next week and March 29?
They’ve always taken the first week of March off from committee meetings. You can see that from previous years too. Typically the last meeting they have is that last week of March. That makes 10 meetings total for class size of 200 (20 each meeting) And from there it’s just waitlist movement.I interviewed last week, and they told us the soonest we’d hear back is March 29th. IDK if youre not considered for the first meeting that happens after the interview, but, if not, the next meeting may be then
complete August I'm not even scored yet😀
medschoolapplicant1999
Full Member
Do we know when financial aid packages will be released
D
deleted1140198
i was complete in july lol - i don't think we're going to get scored. probably a mass R coming soon and that'll be the end of itcomplete August I'm not even scored yet😀
chonkycatnamedfrank
New Member
After the last wave, are we allowed to ask roughly where on the waitlist we are?
You’re allowed to ask anything 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸After the last wave, are we allowed to ask roughly where on the waitlist we are?
letmeinpleaseee
Full Member
Just got an II for tomorrow. Any advice/tips from already interviewed/accepted students? Please PM me!
That short notice? WowJust got an II for tomorrow. Any advice/tips from already interviewed/accepted students? Please PM me!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@cherrymed and @letmeinpleaseee on the first post of this school thread is a link to read interview feedback. You can get the details you need there.would anyone be able to provide the schedule for the interview day and when it ends? also got an ii for tomorrow
March 29th. They’re on spring break next week which is why they’re not meetingWhat is the date of their last adcom meeting? Interviewed in late Feb and they said that was the first date we may hear back.
ChillyDoc1999
Full Member
Everyone gets a different scheduleDoes anyone know what time the breaks are scheduled at during the interview day?
zestyzigzagoon
Full Member
Was Friday the last interview day? If so, can they drop the Rs already?🙄
pleaseacceptme1
Full Member
Still waiting on mine tooDo we know when financial aid packages will be released
Synaptogenesis
Full Member
Is the committee meeting today? I was thinking they skipped last week for spring break, so they might meet today and then on the 29th?
Why do you think that they will meeting today?Is the committee meeting today? I was thinking they skipped last week for spring break, so they might meet today and then on the 29th?
Luckystar96
Full Member
Are they on spring break this week or was it last week?
ChillyDoc1999
Full Member
They’re on spring break this week. The next meeting is the 29th from what they told us at my interview dayAre they on spring break this week or was it last week?
Luckystar96
Full Member
They’re on spring break this week. The next meeting is the 29th from what they told us at my interview day
Thank you [emoji3590]
letmeinpleaseee
Full Member
What’s the email to send updates/LOIs?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UnsolicitedSlug
Full Member
Yeah I'm still waiting for them to even look at my application & assign a score.Still waiting on mine too
pleaseacceptme1
Full Member
April 21st virtualDo we know when second look/admitted student weekend is?
Yeah I'm still waiting for them to even look at my application & assign a score.
I think it’s time to give up now buddy.
- Fellow giver-upper
Thank you! Nothing in person this year? (waiting on my initial decision, trying to plan ahead LOL)April 21st virtual