2022-2023 Miami (Miller)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Mine just says "Your Application is currently under review by the Admissions Committee at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine." Completed 7/27. This bad?
Mine says the same. Does anyone know if they ghost applicants?

Members don't see this ad :)
me staring at the pre-II R I just got after writing 12 essays and waiting a full year after submitting my app
banana.jpg

Reactions: 7 users
Hi! I'm currently applying and had a question. If I'm interested in both the MD and MD/MPH programs am I able to apply to both? Or how does that process work if I'm rejected from one.

What email are you guys using to reach admissions? I've emailed them twice and never received a response 😕

What email are you guys using to reach admissions? I've emailed them twice and never received a response 😕
None lol. They dont respond. I just email Dean Weisman directly and he connects me to the right person.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey whats up everyone! I was wondering if there were any low-stat applicants (MCAT <508) that were accepted to UMiller. Thank you and congrats!

Hey whats up everyone! I was wondering if there were any low-stat applicants (MCAT <508) that were accepted to UMiller. Thank you and congrats!
There is a girl on YouTube that was accepted with a 506. Also, on MSAR they say they don't interview anyone with a score less than 504.

There is a girl on YouTube that was accepted with a 506. Also, on MSAR they say they don't interview anyone with a score less than 504.
Yeah I saw that girl too but apparently, she retook the MCAT and got a 511 before she received her acceptance, so I am not sure if I can completely believe they only considered the 506 or also the 511. She also went to John Hopkins, and the prestige of the school matters a lot to UMiller too. But either way, its definitely some hope!

Yeah I saw that girl too but apparently, she retook the MCAT and got a 511 before she received her acceptance, so I am not sure if I can completely believe they only considered the 506 or also the 511. She also went to John Hopkins, and the prestige of the school matters a lot to UMiller too. But either way, its definitely some hope!
Oh, I didn't know that she retook it 😬

Oh, I didn't know that she retook it 😬
Yeah haha, I only knew this because she briefly mentioned it in a newer video about where she was going. She had her stats on the screen, which was a 511/3.6, and someone in the comments asked why it was different than the previous video she did, where she said she got into med school with a 506. Then she said she got the 511 before she received the acceptance.