2022-2023 Miami (Miller)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey whats up everyone! I was wondering if there were any low-stat applicants (MCAT <508) that were accepted to UMiller. Thank you and congrats!
 
Hey whats up everyone! I was wondering if there were any low-stat applicants (MCAT <508) that were accepted to UMiller. Thank you and congrats!
There is a girl on YouTube that was accepted with a 506. Also, on MSAR they say they don't interview anyone with a score less than 504.
 
There is a girl on YouTube that was accepted with a 506. Also, on MSAR they say they don't interview anyone with a score less than 504.
Yeah I saw that girl too but apparently, she retook the MCAT and got a 511 before she received her acceptance, so I am not sure if I can completely believe they only considered the 506 or also the 511. She also went to John Hopkins, and the prestige of the school matters a lot to UMiller too. But either way, its definitely some hope!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I saw that girl too but apparently, she retook the MCAT and got a 511 before she received her acceptance, so I am not sure if I can completely believe they only considered the 506 or also the 511. She also went to John Hopkins, and the prestige of the school matters a lot to UMiller too. But either way, its definitely some hope!
Oh, I didn't know that she retook it 😬
 
Oh, I didn't know that she retook it 😬
Yeah haha, I only knew this because she briefly mentioned it in a newer video about where she was going. She had her stats on the screen, which was a 511/3.6, and someone in the comments asked why it was different than the previous video she did, where she said she got into med school with a 506. Then she said she got the 511 before she received the acceptance.