2022-2023 Northeast Ohio (NEOMed)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I still haven’t gotten a secondary, they received my primary July 25. From a bordering state and have close ties to Ohio, though that’s not indicated on my primary. Any advice if I should reach out to admissions?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I still haven’t gotten a secondary, they received my primary July 25. From a bordering state and have close ties to Ohio, though that’s not indicated on my primary. Any advice if I should reach out to admissions?
is your gpa or mcat significantly lower than their medians? if not, i would reach out and let them know youre still waiting on ur secondary
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II OOS with no ties received 08/23 around 10am - complete on 08/16! I assume the interview times show up in your timezone, right? Does anyone know for sure because it didn't specify time zone on the sign up?
 
Not me submitting my secondary a month after I got it.
ES4egIHXsAUtxo7.jpg
 
Did anyone get a complete email or even a receipt after submitting your secondary/payment? I'm fairly certain that I am good to go but never got confirmation of any kind haha
 
Are ppl still waiting for secondaries? I just got one and I’m debating on completing it ifs already late to the game. I’m kind of broke and now that I got accepted to a school I’m starting to get have second thoughts about giving my money away.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are ppl still waiting for secondaries? I just got one and I’m debating on completing it ifs already late to the game. I’m kind of broke and now that I got accepted to a school I’m starting to get have second thoughts about giving my money away.
If you're in state, I'd at least consider it. However, since you have an A already, probably not a neccesity.