You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Northwestern (Feinberg)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
saganist
Full Member
From my email asking last week:Does anybody know when financial aid packages might be released?
"We anticipate releasing financial aid offers by the end of March/beginning of April.
Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns."
I didn’t get an email notifying me like I thought but when I checked CAESAR like 2 weeks ago it was there so go ahead and look to see if yours is up!Does anybody know when financial aid packages might be released?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LostTranslator
Full Member
The FA emails get sent to your northwestern address, maybe check there?I didn’t get an email notifying me like I thought but when I checked CAESAR like 2 weeks ago it was there so go ahead and look to see if yours is up!
saganist
Full Member
I just received my financial aid to my personal gmail this afternoon! Interviewed in September, accepted in March 2nd.The FA emails get sent to your northwestern address, maybe check there?
Edit: Rereading the email and the notification was sent to my personal email, but it says follow-up details/next steps will be sent to my northwestern email.
ohhh that would make sense. Thanks!The FA emails get sent to your northwestern address, maybe check there?
LostTranslator
Full Member
Anyone else of the later accepted receive their FA offer or their merit scholarship or both?
Last edited:
wantabedoctor
Full Member
A on 3/2 and I received FA info last weekAnyone else of the later accepted receive their FA offer?
lt*@46Xg0YFv1@g^
Full Member
Does anyone know how clerkship grades work at NW? Is it super competitive (especially in surgery) to get H/are there curves?
Maximus0703
Full Member
Need based grants and merit grants are indicated separately.Does the preliminary FA package include need based grants, or is this just loans?
Thanks for the answer! Are the grants/scholarships indicated on the same FA package/page as the loans are when you log into CAESAR?Need based grants and merit grants are indicated separately.
Maximus0703
Full Member
Yes.Thanks for the answer! Are the grants/scholarships indicated on the same FA package/page as the loans are when you log into CAESAR?
D
deleted1149179
Hi, is it possible to remove this link from sdn? Anyone with the link can join the GroupMe even if not accepted. Just for privacy protection. Thanks.You're invited to my new group 'Feinberg Accepted Class ‘27' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe
D
deleted1148392
Is anybody else waiting on some financial aid/scholarship decisions today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
milesofmedicine
Full Member
they said to expect it by tonight when i emailed them on friday!Is anybody else waiting on some financial aid/scholarship decisions today?
D
deleted1148392
They really coming down to the wire... Did you receive any updates?they said to expect it by tonight when i emailed them on friday!
milesofmedicine
Full Member
nope, but also haven't heard good things from those who did hahaThey really coming down to the wire... Did you receive any updates?
I had emailed at the start of last week for more money and they gave me an extra 20k yesterday afternoon so they’re definitely giving out some still.
stressed123
New Member
Has there been any WL movement?
Maximus0703
Full Member
Nothing on our end. The student Facebook page is around 250 while the groupme is at 139. Feinberg is one of those schools that doesn’t have WL movement considering they accept a bunch of students (400) which usually yields down to their class size (150). The one thing you can do is write a update letter cuz Feinberg is one of those schools which takes updates seriously.Has anyone heard anything about the class being overfilled like last year? Or will there likely be waitlist movement?
stressed123
New Member
Does Feinberg eventually announce when their class is full and waitlist movement ends? I need closure haha
D
deleted1148226
Have any accepted students heard anything from Dean Kundu? I know that last year the Dean told some students that the class had been overfilled.
blissfullylucid
Full Member
From a grapevine of a grapevine, they are at capacity for this years class. If they said that about last year, I can share I did have friends who were admitted off WL in the last two cohorts. It is a very difficult withdrawal from me fellas, but best of luck to everyone.
Edit: Misremembered a few things, cannot speak about the most recent class
Edit: Misremembered a few things, cannot speak about the most recent class
Last edited:
zackowacko
Full Member
Got in off the waitlist here yesterday!
wantabedoctor
Full Member
CongratulationsGot in off the waitlist here yesterday!
BiochemCyclist07
Full Member
Has anyone heard anything? Is the class full?