2023-2024 Northwestern (Feinberg)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A - i just got a call a few minutes ago, they're still going!

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Oh god I’m about to go to a mandated social event with a bunch of pre-meds. This is going to result in me crying in front of classmates either way

• Hmm
  • Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
WL, will be declining my spot so good luck everyone!!

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
no email yet … assuming this means R? 😭😭😭
Nvm got the waitlist

• Care
A Call from the McDonald’s drive thru 😭 I am indeed Lovin It’

• Love
  • Haha
Waitlisted after letter of intent

• Care
1709248907796.jpeg

a fifth WL has hit the inbox

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 23 users
WL here too, this is my dream school so I'm pretty heartbroken :( congrats to everyone who got in!

• Care
sending good vibes to yall <33 and congrats to the A’s!!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Has any information been released yet about the SLW on April 11th?

Wait guys does feinberg do R’s or just WL everyone who didn’t get A

Wow got the A call earlier today. Felling blessed after entering 2024 with 0 interviews. Surreal

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
oos wl yesterday, damn im getting wl by every t15/10 under the sun 😭😭

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Just for future readers, it does seem like many December deferrals did turn into A's yesterday. I was skeptical about whether this would actually happen or if FSM just says this, but it does look like they really admit only a tiny portion in December and then take a lot of early interviewees in the spring wave.

Reactions: 1 user
Just for future readers, it does seem like many December deferrals did turn into A's yesterday. I was skeptical about whether this would actually happen or if FSM just says this, but it does look like they really admit only a tiny portion in December and then take a lot of early interviewees in the spring wave.

Yes, for future readers I interviewed in September, deferred December and then A yesterday. Sent two LOIntent/updates with one before December, one in Feb.

Yes, for future readers I interviewed in September, deferred December and then A yesterday. Sent two LOIntent/updates with one before December, one in Feb.
Literally exact same for me, +++++1

Edit just replace intent with interest for me

Congrats to all MD-only folk who got acceptances yesterday! Has anyone on the MSTP side heard back after a post-interview hold yet?

Congrats to all MD-only folk who got acceptances yesterday! Has anyone on the MSTP side heard back after a post-interview hold yet?
Nope, I’m also struggling with the wait rn 😅. Last year MSTP came out 5 days after MD so I think we’ll hear back by next Friday.

Nope, I’m also struggling with the wait rn 😅. Last year MSTP came out 5 days after MD so I think we’ll hear back by next Friday.
Oh god 🙃 and here I thought next week would be low stress. Here's to hoping it's a larger wave...