You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Northwestern (Feinberg)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
potatoofmagic
Full Member
After the UChicago massacre on Friday I’m not holding on to much hope
blissfullylucid
Full Member
Calls going out Thursday. Insider deets lets leave it there god speed everyone, love you all you have deserved every moment of glory in your journey this far
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
zestyzigzagoon
Full Member
plot twist: it's the dean working undercoverCalls going out Thursday. Insider deets lets leave it there god speed everyone, love you all you have deserved every moment of glory in your journey this far
D
deleted1148392
Anybody know likelihood of an A after being deferred back in Dec?
milesofmedicine
Full Member
4:40 pmFor those accepted in December, what time did those emails get sent out?
LostTranslator
Full Member
Call in late afternoon EST, email early evening!
dz10003005
Full Member
Did everyone accepted get a call prior to their email?Call in late afternoon EST, email early evening!
no call for me; just notified by email!Did everyone accepted get a call prior to their email?
I personally did but I don’t know if that was the same for everyone. Got a call around 2 PMDid everyone accepted get a call prior to their email?
biscuit575
New Member
I'm so confused are you guys talking about December acceptances or today??I personally did but I don’t know if that was the same for everyone. Got a call around 2 PM
My bad should have specified. DecemberI'm so confused are you guys talking about December acceptances or today??
IsoGuanineDihydroxide
New Member
Can’t sleep gang 🫡
+1
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
blissfullylucid
Full Member
FWIW, calls should start around 3pm today. It depends on the volunteers asked to call for admissions, but afternoon. until then idk I'll watch tv or something
3pm EST or CT?FWIW, calls should start around 3pm today.
blissfullylucid
Full Member
CST, so that adds up historically3pm EST or CT?
Ahhh thanks, I will be sweating it out til thenCST, so that adds up historically
dz10003005
Full Member
Do you happen to know when emails will be sent out?CST, so that adds up historically
blissfullylucid
Full Member
Nope, sorry folks I think thats all the information I had, call for volunteers to do A calls today around 3-5 (I presumes remaining emails come out later this evening, like the first wave in Dec).
The Feinberg Mafia found a wire and terminated our "rat", so I don't have any more insider leads to follow. Its Chicago after all, we are all still stuck in a 70s movie. Good luck everyone!
The Feinberg Mafia found a wire and terminated our "rat", so I don't have any more insider leads to follow. Its Chicago after all, we are all still stuck in a 70s movie. Good luck everyone!
CarvedLime
New Member
Same... couldn't be me expecting good news. You guys stay safe thoughJust scheduled a meeting at 3pm - thats how confident I am in this R. Good luck everyone else though - hoping to read some good news from yall

wantabedoctor
Full Member
I was just wondering same thingWait, why did prerej post A!!! and then take it down? Are they asking people not to post acceptances until the end or something?
dz10003005
Full Member
Are medical schools known to do that ever?Wait, why did prerej post A!!! and then take it down? Are they asking people not to post acceptances until the end or something?
or they were trolling. They can't be the only one who has been called all day.
So is it today or is it not lol this is so confusing
potatoofmagic
Full Member
bro every new message increases my heart rate by 10. Maybe they posted in the wrong thread
hotcrossbuns
Full Member
I guess today is not the day
EDIT: famous last words
EDIT: famous last words
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
biscuit575
New Member
I think they either made a mistake or were trolling. It’s been an hour, someone else would have definitely posted their decision by now if they’ve already started going out.
snowman888
Full Member
it's real! I got the call!!!! Interviewed late August
biscuit575
New Member
is it fr this time?? hahaAccepted! Interviewed in December 🙂
zackowacko
Full Member
oh gosh I guess it's starting. Congrats to all the A's so far!!!
A just now MY LORD!!!! First Penn now this; i’m so grateful after a string of WLs.
D
deleted1036421
A a few minutes ago!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY
solanaceae1
New Member
Got the A!
Maximus0703
Full Member
Got the A. Feels really validating after a string of waitlists and deferrals.
Any MD/PhD applicants here who recently got an A?
OOS A by phone call around 5pm EST!!
moonika0513
New Member
Congrats everyone! Do you know if acceptance usually comes out before WL/R?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maximus0703
Full Member
I think they are calling As for now and they’ll release all of the results soon after. I know for the December release some people weren’t called and they got the A by email.Congrats everyone! Do you know if acceptance usually comes out before WL/R?
D
deleted1140587
Is it over?
hotcrossbuns
Full Member
i'm thinking yes. penn and feinberg stomps on the same day is rough :/
Weird question but was it a doc or student that called
Just got the A. Mine was a student