2023-2024 Northwestern (Feinberg)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
just got the A call 20 minutes ago!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Bruh I'm about to go watch Dune 2 in like 20 mins, ain't no way.

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
Please god end my year-long anxiety and give me an acceptance.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I received 2 phone calls but I think one was spam and the other they didn’t respond. I don’t know!!! 😭😭

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I received 2 phone calls but I think one was spam and the other they didn’t respond. I don’t know!!! 😭😭
If it helps I thought my phone calls were scams bc they came from Baltimore not chicago

Reactions: 1 user
just got a call…turns out it was my undergrad institution trying to shake me down asking if I want to make a financial contribution 🥲

• Wow
  • Care
  • Haha
Yeah these were also from out of state because I’ve heard that as well. Just gonna keep on staring at my phone haha
WashU may also come today so I have been stalking my phone the entire day and will continue to do so

IS A phone call! Glad they're not keeping me in purgatory anymore after the December deferment lol

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Just got the call and I had to exit the theater. I’m sorry but u will have to wait Atreides.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
A call a few minutes ago, very grateful

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
On the bright side there will definitely be waitlist movement at all top 20 schools bc of yall lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I am so happy for everyone who has gotten the call, and I am desperately hoping for more. I am literally in tears. The thought of doing this all again is so overwhelming

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
Just got a Mayo post-II R and havent heard anything from here either :((

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone think they sent R/WL emails all at once or are they batching them?

How long are they gonna be calling for??
from what I can tell, last year the last call that someone posted about was recieved at 6:00pm EST. Then at around 6:30 EST, people posted about recieving WL/R emails

• Wow
from what I can tell, last year the last call that someone posted about was recieved at 6:00pm EST. Then at around 6:30 EST, people posted about recieving WL/R emails
Also worth noting that calls didn't start until 5pm last year, whereas closer to 3pm this year. I'd expect emails to go out in the next 20min or so

Wow guys. Accepted around 20 minutes ago, I can't believe this is real!

My number was not from Chicago either btw!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 16 users
Got the A a little while ago!! Good luck everyone!!

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
im feeling like they might be done calling, it sounds like no one has recieved one in a while