You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Northwestern (Feinberg)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Pre-II R, Complete 8/24, LM 73. Good luck to the everyone else!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LostTranslator
Full Member
How generous is Feinberg with scholarships? It currently seems like Uchicago does a really good job with them
as a generally lower income applicant who was accepted in Decemeber and got my financial aid package yesterday, I'd say it was a little underwhelming lolHow generous is Feinberg with scholarships? It currently seems like Uchicago does a really good job with them
4-HT
Full Member
+1 same. Possibly an alternate candidate if someone declines their interview spot.I survived the onslaught of pre-II R's. Does this mean I'm still in the running for an interview?
Or the R's are stilling rolling through lol
milesofmedicine
Full Member
+1 on this. Heard its p negotiable tho. maybe things will change once more decisions/scholarships are releasedas a generally lower income applicant who was accepted in Decemeber and got my financial aid package yesterday, I'd say it was a little underwhelming lol
reinforced
Full Member
Oh ****II received! Complete early August, LM 76
D
deleted1141024
Just got the Pre II R, really weird rollout of Rs
+1Just got the Pre II R, really weird rollout of Rs
+2. complete july
TyrodTaylorSoldierSpy
Full Member
+ 1 complete August, wrote update in NovJust got the Pre II R, really weird rollout of Rs
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Finally caught the L
I spoke with a current student yesterday and they told me that it is pretty negotiable, so fingers crossed it works out for everyone!!+1 on this. Heard its p negotiable tho. maybe things will change once more decisions/scholarships are released
tinypenguin
Full Member
Just got the pre-II R
Thats exactly how I felt lol. Is this the full aid package or can we expect stuff to possibly come later also?as a generally lower income applicant who was accepted in Decemeber and got my financial aid package yesterday, I'd say it was a little underwhelming lol
My impression from talking to a current student is that you just have to ask for more aid and hopefully they can meet what you need to attend!Thats exactly how I felt lol. Is this the full aid package or can we expect stuff to possibly come later also?
D
deleted1146359
I just received a post-interview gift in the mail! Does this bode well for getting an A or is this common to basically every interviewee? For reference, I interviewed in mid-Jan.
D
deleted1119806
I believe we all get that post interview, very nice gesture I must sayI just received a post-interview gift in the mail! Does this bode well for getting an A or is this common to basically every interviewee? For reference, I interviewed in mid-Jan.
D
deleted1146359
Yeah it was a pretty sweet thing to do! I definitely get a pleasant vibe from everyone at the school!I believe we all get that post interview, very nice gesture I must say
Hopefully next wave of A's this week or next? :O
I think late Feb/early March according to what they said at my II!Hopefully next wave of A's this week or next? :O
SomethingCool
New Member
What did they send out? Just curious lolYeah it was a pretty sweet thing to do! I definitely get a pleasant vibe from everyone at the school!
D
deleted1146359
A generic postcard(not a personalized message), a notebook, a pen, and a camera cover for your computer!What did they send out? Just curious lol
Nothing crazy but a very nice gesture!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
chickpea1234
Full Member
admissions just said in town hall that decisions are coming in March😅
wantabedoctor
Full Member
March feels so far away. Any chance they said early or mid March?admissions just said in town hall that decisions are coming in March😅
I really hope it’s early March!
They said early March 👍March feels so far away. Any chance they said early or mid March?
Not sure about you all, but the wait is killing meee
dz10003005
Full Member
Anybody have a sense of the post-deferment A rate? I remember in my interview session they said that a majority of people are deferred but I am unsure just how big that majority is/if Feinberg prefers people interviewing later after deferring most of the class
medsapplicant2k21
Full Member
So decisions come next week?
My guess is next Thursday (3/2) beginning around 10:43am CT 🤔So decisions come next week?
Just about all the people I knew (who talked about such things) were admitted after being deferred.Anybody have a sense of the post-deferment A rate? I remember in my interview session they said that a majority of people are deferred but I am unsure just how big that majority is/if Feinberg prefers people interviewing later after deferring most of the class
They took zero people off the WL last year. The year before they took a couple. It's variable according to one of the admissions people, but it seems like an extremely low chance either way.Anybody have a sense of the post-deferment A rate? I remember in my interview session they said that a majority of people are deferred but I am unsure just how big that majority is/if Feinberg prefers people interviewing later after deferring most of the class
dz10003005
Full Member
Isn't a December deferment different from WL?They took zero people off the WL last year. The year before they took a couple. It's variable according to one of the admissions people, but it seems like an extremely low chance either way.
chickpea1234
Full Member
I'm thinking thurs 3/2 based on previous yearsWhen do we think decisions are coming? I assume early March means Thursday 3/2 or Friday 3/3? Did anyone scan SDN from the last few years....
blissfullylucid
Full Member
When do we think decisions are coming? I assume early March means Thursday 3/2 or Friday 3/3? Did anyone scan SDN from the last few years....
my friend from a few cycles ago said last week feb, same last cycle. see yall next week good luck!
Last edited:
Any chance it's today...? It's the last Friday of Febmy friend from a few cycles ago said last week feb, same last cycle. see yall next week good luck!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dz10003005
Full Member
In a town hall last week, they mentioned that it would be early March this year.Any chance it's today...? It's the last Friday of Feb
oh shoot you're right LOLI doubt it; there's a town hall right now. If they send them out today it would get awkward really fast 😳
chickpea1234
Full Member
in town hall they just re-iterated early march
id bet on itWe thinking decisions this Friday?