You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Northwestern (Feinberg)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
SomethingCool
New Member
For those that submitted update letters, did you also email the admissions committee in addition to uploading or just uploaded? I uploaded my letter back in December but wasn't sure if I also needed to email them to confirm.
Congrats! Did you send an update letter before II?OOS II received today! Scheduling out to 2/10
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When is the last interview date? Is it still worth sending an update letter?
girlinblue
Full Member
I sent one last week. Haven't heard anything and my hopes aren't high but my thought process was it probably can't hurt to show interest?When is the last interview date? Is it still worth sending an update letter?
SomethingCool
New Member
Thanks!It says that there's no need to send them an email after uploading to the portal in the Document Upload instructions, so you're fine!
completed 8/13congrats complete?
I did not!Congrats! Did you send an update letter before II?
Mass R wave tomorrow? Thinking of sending in an update letter but not sure if it's worth even finishing
I remember them saying they were sending out the next round of A/WL in mid-February...am I remembering that right?
I seem to remember them saying mid to late Feb, but this was a long time ago. Can someone else confirm?I remember them saying they were sending out the next round of A/WL in mid-February...am I remembering that right?
chickpea1234
Full Member
Interviewed mid-January -- this is the timeline they gave to our group as well!I seem to remember them saying mid to late Feb, but this was a long time ago. Can someone else confirm?
wantabedoctor
Full Member
Does anyone know when second look day is?
girlinblue
Full Member
II last night! I sent an update about a week ago, LM 79 !
reinforced
Full Member
If you don't mind, when are they scheduling out to? I hate to be that guy, but this is the place I'm really crossing my fingers for lolII last night! I sent an update about a week ago, LM 79 !
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
girlinblue
Full Member
Last date available was mid-Feb!If you don't mind, when are they scheduling out to? I hate to be that guy, but this is the place I'm really crossing my fingers for lol
reinforced
Full Member
Cool cool, appreciate you! and congrats!!!!Last date available was mid-Feb!
girlinblue
Full Member
Thank you and good luck!Cool cool, appreciate you! and congrats!!!!
D
deleted997951
Pre II R
Pre II R just now
D
deleted1118591
If this is the final wave of pre-II Rs after all their IIs have gone out (if they *have* all gone out) could they at least do us a favor and release them all at once.....
beachcowboy
Full Member
Pre II R just now
complete? if y'all dont mind me asking lolPre II R
reinforced
Full Member
Looking like a gg, oh well.
+1 I'm fine, it's fine. Congratulations to everyone with IIs/As from here!Pre-II R, complete mid July, LM 79
D
deleted1118591
I'm starting to question whether they already rejected me long ago and I just didn't see the email
Pre-II R lol
SeriouslyDelirious
Full Member
Northwestern and UCLA.... really into sending rejections one at a time to literally thousands of applicants. They could at least personalize the letter 🙄
Pre-II R complete July
Sorry to hear this. Did they not address you by name like Dear so and so?Northwestern and UCLA.... really into sending rejections one at a time to literally thousands of applicants. They could at least personalize the letter 🙄
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1118591
Finally hit with the pre-II R 🙄
D
deleted1139705
+1. It’s back to back with the Rs rn.
caramelsauce
Full Member
Pre-ii R complete 9/11
R
D
deleted910026
pre ii r
D
deleted1118591
Still wondering why they sent these Rs out in a slow trickle like was it timed that way to avoid overwhelming their servers or is there some poor admissions office intern just like manually emailing everyone one by one
Doc_McStuffinz
Full Member
pre ii r
Mr.Shawarma
Full Member
Pre-II R
Got an email for a merit scholarship!
Mr.Shawarma
Full Member
Ngl I feel like I’ve seen you on many different threads with II or A’s, you balling fr!! Me on the other hand…. I’m catching R after R atm🥲Got an email for a merit scholarship!
Yeah been very fortunate this cycle! I hope you get your A man/gal! I know things can be rough but hope it works out for you!!Ngl I feel like I’ve seen you on many different threads with II or A’s, you balling fr!! Me on the other hand…. I’m catching R after R atm🥲
Mr.Shawarma
Full Member
Thank you, I appreciate it!Yeah been very fortunate this cycle! I hope you get your A man/gal! I know things can be rough but hope it works out for you!!
Three day streak of at least 1 pre-II R
Northwestern has joined the list.
Northwestern has joined the list.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ChillyDoc1999
Full Member
Pre-II R second one today
neuroticismpremium
Full Member
Pre-II R, just sent my update letter yesterday too lmao
lilypad1511
Full Member
Finally hit me with the R too, complete mid Sept
D
deleted1150307
Pre-II R, complete10/2, second rejection today 🙁
Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back!
Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back!
D
deleted1141024
Why are they trickling them out…