2022-2023 Ponce (St. Louis)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just received it as well! Just curious, have you received an ii? I'm just trying to figure out if this email is a sign of an A or not lol
Are you able to see the choose your med school option on amcas?

Members don't see this ad.

Beginning Feb. 19*, applicants holding one or more acceptance offers can select “Plan to Enroll” in the AMCAS application at any school from which they have received an acceptance offer. Making this selection allows schools to view in aggregate the number of applicants who selected “Plan to Enroll” for their schools.

Reactions: 1 user
Are you able to see the choose your med school option on amcas?
I am not able to see that option on amcas. I received a background check earlier today though from a school participating in AMCAS. It claims that either I have been accepted or waitlisted somewhere but even I don't know what school that is at so I am very confused LOL

Members don't see this ad :)
I am not able to see that option on amcas. I received a background check earlier today though from a school participating in AMCAS. It claims that either I have been accepted or waitlisted somewhere but even I don't know what school that is at so I am very confused LOL
Same! I went ahead and submitted the form. Could be from Ponce.

Same! I went ahead and submitted the form. Could be from Ponce.
Yeah it probably is from Ponce! I really hope this means an A for both of us! It is still really strange that they did not notify us of a decision beforehand though

Yeah it probably is from Ponce! I really hope this means an A for both of us! It is still really strange that they did not notify us of a decision beforehand though
I also got the background check and choose your school email and Ponce was my only amcas ii. Hope this means good news for all of us!

Reactions: 1 users
The curiosity is making me super anxious, I really wish they could just tell us our decision instead of doing all this :(

Members don't see this ad :)
yes secondary. Any suggestions with my decision making?
It depends if the secondary fee is worth the chance of an interview/acceptance from Ponce to you. It is later in the cycle but you have a 0% chance of an acceptance if you never submit it. I saw the secondary application deadline is 1/31 on msar but I am not sure if that is just for PR or also applies to STL.

Has anyone who received a background check heard back with a decision?

@sharkshack @Penguin535 @CookieMonsta

Have you guys tried reaching out yet? If you look at the email titled, "PHSU- STL Secondary Application Received", it says that
"An AMCAS CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK (by Certiphi Screening, Inc.) will be conducted once the applicant is accepted. If felonies/misdemeanors appear in the background check, the acceptance will be revoked."

I am guessing this means you guys were accepted?

@sharkshack @Penguin535 @CookieMonsta

Have you guys tried reaching out yet? If you look at the email titled, "PHSU- STL Secondary Application Received", it says that
"An AMCAS CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK (by Certiphi Screening, Inc.) will be conducted once the applicant is accepted. If felonies/misdemeanors appear in the background check, the acceptance will be revoked."

I am guessing this means you guys were accepted?
Hopefully lol

I honestly heard nothing from Ponce since I submitted my secondary in October

F63FADED-729B-464E-8F22-857BCDA59024.png
99DB3A69-394C-4E0D-B085-FDA5165B249C.png

Has anyone even gotten accepted yet?
The guy above said they stop interviewing in march. They already accepted above 30 students. people get accepted elsewhere and decline the ponce-stl acceptance but msms alumni’s havent even been interviewed yet many of them are given interview requests in march . So whoever is general its a narrow chance you will get an interview at this point.

The guy above said they stop interviewing in march. They already accepted above 30 students. people get accepted elsewhere and decline the ponce-stl acceptance but msms alumni’s havent even been interviewed yet many of them are given interview requests in march . So whoever is general its a narrow chance you will get an interview at this point.
How do you know they already accepted above 30 students? I don't think a single person on the thread said they got an A/WL decision yet.

How do you know they already accepted above 30 students? I don't think a single person on the thread said they got an A/WL decision yet.
I am an alumni of the MSMS program and the network of alumni and MD students are close

Damn well that kind of sucks for the MSMS alumni then. At this point they are basically just interviewing for WL spots.
I guess you can look at it but really not really because they purposely accept close to double the amount of spots available because nearly tons accepted get accepted elsewhere. because it is only February and they been accepting people before feb.

Are they waiting to send the acceptance emails to everyone all at once?

Don’t go here. I posted this in the main pre-MD forum, but I thought all of you could benefit as well.

Also, if you decide to apply anyway, know that there are way more shady things going on at this school than this article posts. I have recordings and other proof that I am planning to pursue now that this Medicare fraud article came out.

do you attend ponce? and can you tell us about what you’ve seen? if you’re more comfortable you can message me, i was considering ponce since i got the choose your medical school email but now im not so sure

do you attend ponce? and can you tell us about what you’ve seen? if you’re more comfortable you can message me, i was considering ponce since i got the choose your medical school email but now im not so sure
Did you get an acceptance email?

When'd you receive the choose your medical school email and when was your interview?

Don’t go here. I posted this in the main pre-MD forum, but I thought all of you could benefit as well.

Also, if you decide to apply anyway, know that there are way more shady things going on at this school than this article posts. I have recordings and other proof that I am planning to pursue now that this Medicare fraud article came out.
Shady things like what

Message me too