2022-2023 Quinnipiac

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Despite this outcome, you're still doing an amazing job, Thiccy!
Thank you, FilmDoctor! I like being transparent to others. Getting an R anywhere doesn't define who you are! On to the next school! Good luck to all and congrats on those who got A's here! 😀 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If the email says you application remains under review and they’ll let me know when a decision is reached, that’s a waitlist right?
 
Thank you, FilmDoctor! I like being transparent to others. Getting an R anywhere doesn't define who you are! On to the next school! Good luck to all and congrats on those who got A's here! 😀 🙂
No it doesn’t define you and it means you’re one step closer to being accepted into the best fit for YOU! You’re having an unreal cycle and I know you’ll go on to do great things 😊
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In the acceptance instructions form, it says it’s refundable and due by May 1st. From my understanding, we only have to submit the statement of acceptance form right now to save our seat
I couldn’t accept the form without paying— I think that blurb means that any request for a refund is due by May 1st
 
What do we think this means (if anything) for those who had early interviews & no decisions yet? Especially bc some rejections & waitlists were sent out... ? Also when do we think we will hear? Do u think its a 1x per month and we have to wait until late december ? 😵‍💫
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oos ii received today! complete on 8/3 did not have the CASPer issue. very excited! i am wondering if anyone has had any experience contacting them about scheduling an interview on an alternative date cause the two they have available on the portal rn are soon and are too short notice for me to make them work (ik how important iis are but sadly im not being dramatic in saying that i rly cannot make any dates that week). will it look bad for me to reach out and say the dates dont work? do i need to give a reason? i couldnt find info about how/who to contact about scheduling issues. im so excited but now stressed about this :/
 
Last edited:
What do we think this means (if anything) for those who had early interviews & no decisions yet? Especially bc some rejections & waitlists were sent out... ? Also when do we think we will hear? Do u think its a 1x per month and we have to wait until late december ? 😵‍💫
Wondering the same... I interviewed on 9/26 but haven't heard back yet
 
Hey Everyone! I'm interviewing this week and was wondering if anyone would share their experience, good or bad. I saw the famous Mcathiccy's review of the interview day but was hoping for other perspectives to help prepare. Thank you! Good luck to everyone waiting for A's!
 
Hey Everyone! I'm interviewing this week and was wondering if anyone would share their experience, good or bad. I saw the famous Mcathiccy's review of the interview day but was hoping for other perspectives to help prepare. Thank you! Good luck to everyone waiting for A's!
My experience was pretty identical to MCAThiccy's in terms of general questions! It was one faculty member and one student and both were incredibly conversational and really kind as opposed to just a Q&A style format. Besides the typical why medicine or why Netter questions, I was asked about my specific secondary responses and to elaborate more on them. Good luck on your interview, you'll do great!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed this month and had a really great experience - willing to answer questions that anyone has! They said 8 weeks till we hear back . . . gonna be a struggle
 
I interviewed this month and had a really great experience - willing to answer questions that anyone has! They said 8 weeks till we hear back . . . gonna be a struggle
its been 10+ weeks for me
Sad Morgan Freeman GIF by Laff