You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Saint Louis University
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
str3ssedpremedapplicant
Full Member
Anyone here taking the PReview exam in october?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
reinforced
Full Member
II this morning at like 9 PST! Complete early July.
tornado6565
Full Member
+1 II, OOS, ORM, complete 07/26, LM 75, very low PReview!
Leeroy_Jenkins
Full Member
OOS II earlier today! Complete first week of July. LM ~70. Very grateful.
OOS II this morning! complete 7/4/22
reinforced
Full Member
I had mine submitted like two weeks ago!For those with II's, congratulations! Did you guys have your PREview score in before you received it?
Nope. They'll send you an II without a score, but you need a PREview score if you want to be accepted post-II.For those with II's, congratulations! Did you guys have your PREview score in before you received it?
That's helpful to know, thanks!Nope. They'll send you an II without a score, but you need a PREview score if you want to be accepted post-II.
SnailPo
Full Member
I got my PREview score a few hours before I received my II, but I think that was just a coincidence.For those with II's, congratulations! Did you guys have your PREview score in before you received it?
yes! CA resident here & I did have my PREview score received as well.Any CA residents receiving II?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Leeroy_Jenkins
Full Member
Wondering how to fill out the pre-interview update considering I really don't have much to update. Not a whole lot has changed for my plans in the several months since submitting AMCAS.
Edit: to clarify, people invited to interview are required (?) to submit a pre-interview update
Edit: to clarify, people invited to interview are required (?) to submit a pre-interview update
Thanks for responding!yes! CA resident here & I did have my PREview score received as well.
any MD/PhD invites yet?
F1andHopeful
Full Member
For those who got II what dates were available ?
reinforced
Full Member
Literally just November 1st. Was that the case for anyone else?For those who got II what dates were available ?
IS with no II yet :/
Any internationals get II here?
II OOS earlier today, complete 07/28, LM 70
II 10/17, Complete 7/20, LM 74
JohnMarston7
New Member
Was wondering this as well. Kind of in the same boat with not much to update.Wondering how to fill out the pre-interview update considering I really don't have much to update. Not a whole lot has changed for my plans in the several months since submitting AMCAS.
Edit: to clarify, people invited to interview are required (?) to submit a pre-interview update
SnailPo
Full Member
Wondering how to fill out the pre-interview update considering I really don't have much to update. Not a whole lot has changed for my plans in the several months since submitting AMCAS.
Edit: to clarify, people invited to interview are required (?) to submit a pre-interview update
If there were categories on the AMCAS app that I projected future hours for, I explained briefly whether I completed those hours and if I’m continuing to collect hours towards that activity. For the things I didn’t indicated future hours for, I put N/A.Was wondering this as well. Kind of in the same boat with not much to update.
poppy123o6
Full Member
Did anyone just receive an email saying "your application remains in the review" and no decision has been made?
Did anyone just receive an email saying "your application remains in the review" and no decision has been made?
+1. Ngl it gave me a heart attack
premedbakery
Full Member
Pre-II or post-II?Did anyone just receive an email saying "your application remains in the review" and no decision has been made?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Didn’t seem to receive that email on my endDid anyone just receive an email saying "your application remains in the review" and no decision has been made?
poppy123o6
Full Member
Pre- IIPre-II or post-II?
Complete 8/13 and silent and not getting that email.
Edit: Received it a few minutes later...
Edit: Received it a few minutes later...
Last edited:
Nvm just got it!
D
deleted1140198
Haven't gotten it
yup i got so scared nglDid anyone just receive an email saying "your application remains in the review" and no decision has been made?
stresscupcake
New Member
I don't think it's a hold. I don't think it is anything other than them just being nicer than other schools and saying we have your application and we promise we will let you know something, we just don't want to leave you in silence.I got the email that’s basically a pre-ii hold it sounds like?
yea deadass same :/ i feel like its a silent-hold thing tbhyup i got so scared ngl
itjusttakesoneA
Full Member
I haven’t gotten it yet so I’m not sure why only some people would get it
II earlier today. Submitted mid july
Stats? If you don’t mind sharing?
D
deleted1140198
Just kidding i just got that email! Perhaps they are just sending it out in batches 🙂
reinforced
Full Member
I defintley don't interpret this as a soft hold. It seems like an update to let you know they're working on getting decisions made.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1140198
I agree. Plus, looking at last years thread, they sent out pre-II rejections around this time. So we may be getting those soonI defintley don't interpret this as a soft hold. It seems like an update to let you know they're working on getting decisions made.
I just want to get an answer in the next few days.
I understand why people are antsy (me included). HOWEVER, also remember that this is an extremely long process and that someone who interviewed in September might get a WL or R yet someone who interviews in February might get an A. I know waiting sucks but I wouldn’t freak out about not hearing back yet. Late news doesn’t mean bad news.
Sorry for the supppper late reply, but I was complete on 7/4When were you complete? If you don’t mind me asking.