2022-2023 Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got through the Maine Track deferral --> post-II R pipeline, it hurts.

Loved this program, still waiting on 7 other WLs to come through!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
WL for Boston Track today. Will be declining as I will be attending a state school. Good luck all on WL!

Members don't see this ad :)
WL after deferral, Maine Track. Also declining to attend a state school

does anyone know if the majority of the rotations can be done at tufts medical center or are students sent elsewhere?

is preclinical purely p/f, or do they internally rank? Having a hard time finding the info on the website so any insight would be amazing!!

is preclinical purely p/f, or do they internally rank? Having a hard time finding the info on the website so any insight would be amazing!!

True P/F, no internal rank - there is an AOA chapter though.

For accepted students, is there anything else we have to do to commit to Tufts besides the CYMS application tool? I remember that there is no deposit, right?

For accepted students, is there anything else we have to do to commit to Tufts besides the CYMS application tool? I remember that there is no deposit, right?
i believe today u can either plan or commit to enroll and that's it (no deposit)? i think u have to commit by july 3 if u want to stay on other school's waitlists for a bit

Reactions: 1 user
Withdrew my A :(! Good luck to everyone who is still waiting for good news from Tufts.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
for those accepted to md/mph after receiving the initial md only financial aid offer, how long did it take for you to receive the md/mph fin aid offer?

Recently left the admitted students group chat. A good chunk of us left the last couple of days, and I think it was sitting around 150 people. Not sure how well that translates to the actual committed enrollment, though.

Wishing the people sitting on the waitlist good luck.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Recently left the admitted students group chat. A good chunk of us left the last couple of days, and I think it was sitting around 150 people. Not sure how well that translates to the actual committed enrollment, though.

Wishing the people sitting on the waitlist good luck.
Have new people been added recently? Thanks for the update and good luck to you too!

Any movement for anyone today?

Edit: Does anyone know about people getting off the waitlist this week?

Last edited:
Admitted students, is the class full?
Sincerely,
A sad waitlisted boi ;-;

Admitted students, is the class full?
Sincerely,
A sad waitlisted boi ;-;
Idk if the class is full, but if it helps, there’s 202 in the Facebook group (including admins + at least two upperclassmen) as well as 153 in the group me with only one new member since May 1st.
I think admin removed anyone from the FB group who withdrew (??? Not sure though, just based on the sudden loss of roughly 70 members) so it might be near full? But I also know a few people in the 153 person group me who are PTE elsewhere so who knows. Definitely not a lot of new admits (if any yet) based solely off of these social group member numbers.

I hope this helps with the wait!! Best of luck :)

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
Idk if the class is full, but if it helps, there’s 202 in the Facebook group (including admins + at least two upperclassmen) as well as 153 in the group me with only one new member since May 1st.
I think admin removed anyone from the FB group who withdrew (??? Not sure though, just based on the sudden loss of roughly 70 members) so it might be near full? But I also know a few people in the 153 person group me who are PTE elsewhere so who knows. Definitely not a lot of new admits (if any yet) based solely off of these social group member numbers.

I hope this helps with the wait!! Best of luck :)
You are doing the lords work! Thank you!!

Not sure if there’s even been any movement the past few weeks, maybe they’re taking a while to decide? Let’s hope there’s some movement tomorrow 😭

Not sure if there’s even been any movement the past few weeks, maybe they’re taking a while to decide? Let’s hope there’s some movement tomorrow 😭
I haven’t checked Facebook yet but we had three new members in the very unofficial group me since this Monday. Idk if this is waitlisted admits or people late to the party 🤷‍♀️

I saw someone on reddit call the school they're WL'd at to ask if the class is full and the office said they were....so....who wants to take one for the team here and call 😅😅 ....please

Withdrew my A here! Hope it goes to one of you :) for those still waiting, we did have a new member as of Tuesday in our class (and now hopefully one more to come and fill my spot)!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Hey everyone, hoping some current students are still lingering around. What's the housing situation like in Boston? What on average are you and your classmates paying? Tysm