You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
So those of us waiting for Maine Track post-II deferral results... any idea on how long this wait is going to be? Has anyone looked through the post history or called admissions to ask? My spouse is super stressed about finding a new job since we have no idea where we are moving yet
Edit: looks like around 4/15 is the estimate according to the last 2 cycles
Edit: looks like around 4/15 is the estimate according to the last 2 cycles
Last edited:
Lithium Carbonate
Full Member
For those that have received post-II decisions, how accurate was their timeline for decisions? (March cohort told we could hear back as early as tomorrow but trying not to get my hopes up).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! Has anyone received financial aid packages back yet? I submitted my materials before the priority deadline and haven't heard anything back yet.
beachcowboy
Full Member
Same and have also not heard back.Hi! Has anyone received financial aid packages back yet? I submitted my materials before the priority deadline and haven't heard anything back yet.
D
deleted1156661
Hi! I called and they said they were behind and that by early April it should be out.Hi! Has anyone received financial aid packages back yet? I submitted my materials before the priority deadline and haven't heard anything back yet.
They wouldn’t be so behind if they give everyone full-tuition scholarships, just sayin’Hi! I called and they said they were behind and that by early April it should be out.
neuroticismpremium
Full Member
I actually heard back 2 days before the earliest date they mentioned, so I guess there can be some variability from the date they give. Looking back at the posts throughout the thread it seems outside of my cohort (heard back on a Thursday), calls usually go out Monday or WednesdayFor those that have received post-II decisions, how accurate was their timeline for decisions? (March cohort told we could hear back as early as tomorrow but trying not to get my hopes up).
dyingwithoutpatience
Full Member
*anxiouslyyyyy waitingggggg*
Lithium Carbonate
Full Member
A via call @ 1:32 PM EST
Interviewed March 8
Interviewed March 8
minimed000
New Member
Just got the call!
dyingwithoutpatience
Full Member
A!!! Interviewed 3/8!!! 

Comprehensive-Sink85
Full Member
Has anyone else heard back?
Did anyone else get a new form that needs to be filled out in their awards and documents page on SIS? It’s been there since 3/29, but I never received an email about it and just happened to check. Anyone know what it’s for?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
appleskin29
Full Member
What form? I don’t see oneDid anyone else get a new form that needs to be filled out in their awards and documents page on SIS? It’s been there since 3/29, but I never received an email about it and just happened to check. Anyone know what it’s for?
Mmm never mind— they sent it to my Tufts email address, it’s just another parental verification form.What form? I don’t see one
D
deleted1156661
not yet - has anyone called to see if there's a chance we get them before second look?Any one get fin aid yet? I can’t make a decision till I compare all offers 🥹
appleskin29
Full Member
I called at the beginning of last week and they said we’d get them by the beginning of April so hopefully its any day now. With the aamc traffic deadlines coming up I was going to call if I didn’t hear from them by tomorrownot yet - has anyone called to see if there's a chance we get them before second look?
What is the time frame to hear back from being Deferred?
Last two cycles were around 4/15What is the time frame to hear back from being Deferred?
D
deleted1156661
i called and they said either end of day tomorrow or early next week before april 15!I called at the beginning of last week and they said we’d get them by the beginning of April so hopefully its any day now. With the aamc traffic deadlines coming up I was going to call if I didn’t hear from them by tomorrow
Does anyone know how many people get in after being deferred before waitlist?
Also does anyone get accepted right away after being deferred? I saw on earlier threads Rs and WLs
At this point, I think the only two options are Deferred --> WL and Deferred --> RAlso does anyone get accepted right away after being deferred? I saw on earlier threads Rs and WLs
beachcowboy
Full Member
It’s on their website that you can get accepted off of the deferred. I’m sure several people have in the past, SDN is only a small number of students, so don’t lose all hope! In my mind, if they say it’s possible, then it definitely is! 🙂Also does anyone get accepted right away after being deferred? I saw on earlier threads Rs and WLs
Financial aid package received few hours ago
loaf_of_bread
New Member
Do you know if these packages only include need-based aid or also merit? I'm trying to figure out if the scholarship committee has already decided on all merit scholarships or those will come out as they are decided.Financial aid package received few hours ago
Last edited:
imadethisaccountforpremed
Full Member
How did you know? Did they reach out to you first or were you just periodically checking?Financial aid package received few hours ago
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just received my fin aid package. Withdrawing my A!
Lithium Carbonate
Full Member
For this receiving financial aid packages: when were you accepted and when did you submit the Tufts-specific financial aid forms?
Accepted 1/25, financial aid application confirmed complete 1/27. Got an email from Tufts financial aid with loan/scholarship info on 4/7!For this receiving financial aid packages: when were you accepted and when did you submit the Tufts-specific financial aid forms?
^Very similar timeline but will also be withdrawing my A. Good luck everyone!
Do we think it’s going to be today then? Have they ever let people know after 4/15i called and they said either end of day tomorrow or early next week before april 15!
I've been wondering the same thingDo we think it’s going to be today then? Have they ever let people know after 4/15
Anyone else deferred think today would be the day for news since last year it was Friday April 15 🥲
Why Tues?Guess we’ll be waiting until Tuesday. Though waitlist won’t open until May so there’s a longer wait.
Lithium Carbonate
Full Member
Tufts closed for Massachusetts holiday - Patriot’s DayWhy Tues?
R after previous deferral - Maine track
Did they email you?R after previous deferral - Maine track
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WL after deferral - Boston track
Does anyone know how many matriculate from the WL?
yes, an email that was pretty thoughtfully writtenDid they email you?
Just got through the Maine Track deferral --> post-II R pipeline, it hurts.
Loved this program, still waiting on 7 other WLs to come through!
Loved this program, still waiting on 7 other WLs to come through!