You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Washington University in St. Louis
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
wack_barbie
Full Member
HAHAHAH when i got an email from them today I was like omg not another newsletter email and almost didn't open itTHIS WAS SO DIRTY OF THEM I'm gonna sue or something
wack_barbie
Full Member
almost didnt open my II email because of it hahaanyone else get their newsletter thinking it was an II lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
can you share your stats and when you were complete please?II OOS! Only October dates available
D
deleted1036421
the kira talent interview questions weren't hard but I felt incredibly awkward..
Legit same - I felt like I was fumbling my words and wasn’t coherent or thoughtful enough. I hate it when it’s not a conversation or can’t see the other person’s face.
dr.socrates
Full Member
anyone still not received the actual time of their interview, mine is on Thursday and nothing yet lol
notmedicaladvice
Full Member
For those who have already done Kira, how long did it take you?
dr.socrates
Full Member
dang i still got nothing, should i send them an email??anyone still not received the actual time of their interview, mine is on Thursday and nothing yet lol
FlyingTiger2223
Full Member
Same here, my interview is tomorrow too but no timings yetdang i still got nothing, should i send them an email??
dr.socrates
Full Member
this makes me a little less worried but what they doing lol, literally less than 24 hours before the interview daySame here, my interview is tomorrow too but no timings yet
II OOS today! Complete 08/09
Stats?II OOS today! Complete 08/09
LM 77Stats?
tornado6565
Full Member
II OOS, ORM, complete 7/11, LM 75. Feel like an imposter 😭
D
deleted1141024
You deserve it! Don't feel like one plus your stats and stuff are greatII OOS, ORM, complete 7/11, LM 75. Feel like an imposter 😭
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When did you submit?II OOS, ORM, complete 7/11, LM 75. Feel like an imposter 😭
tornado6565
Full Member
Thank you for your kind words!!! You're right, we all deserve this! 😊😊You deserve it! Don't feel like one plus your stats and stuff are great
tornado6565
Full Member
I submitted and got the complete email the same day 7/11When did you submit?
notsurewho
Full Member
Feel like they could've shortened the "thinking" time and lengthened the "response" time, IMO felt like there was very little time to articulate a response coherently and thoughtfully. I think it is their first year doing Kira? so they're probably still fine tuning the exact numbers and giving the student some leeway in that sense hopefully haha...Legit same - I felt like I was fumbling my words and wasn’t coherent or thoughtful enough. I hate it when it’s not a conversation or can’t see the other person’s face.
D
deleted910026
MSTP II just in! Never expected this from my hometown school. Completed 7.11
D
deleted910026
No I only applied for WUSTL MSTP (+ some other ivy just for fun). I try not to be away from home for too many years because my parents are old and I might need to take care of them down the line (im an orm so that's my cultural duty) and MSTP is loooooooooong so really the only place I can do MSTP is washu. BTW congrats on you IIs, 15 is unreal, hopefully we can all get that A!homie u were applying mstp this whole time?
D
deleted1077590
youre such a legend for 15 IIs alreadyhomie u were applying mstp this whole time?
snowman888
Full Member
Is there an introduction/presentation before the interviews? I received my interview times but can't find anything about a program that goes throughout the morning. I know there are the adjacent sessions that they recommend attending but I'm a little confused. Can anyone who's already interviewed (or who has it figured out) help me understand? 😅
Thanks!!
Thanks!!
II OOS just now! marked complete on 8/2!
D
deleted1077590
17 IIs... u collecting them like they pokemon cards brobroII OOS just now! marked complete on 8/2!
just realized that's an 80% yield... u cure cancer or something my lord?
my childhood pokemon card collection definitely still a lot bigger haha but for real was not expecting it to play out like this... i don't think anything on my app is that crazy, i honestly just stayed truthful to my story and i guess it worked lol17 IIs... u collecting them like they pokemon cards brobro
just realized that's an 80% yield... u cure cancer or something my lord?
II OOS!!! complete on 08/31/22
II OOS today!!!!! LM 73. URM.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS II !!! Complete 9/4 Completely Stoked.
kira?Just did the Kira and thought it went okay (not terrible, but I definitely fumbled here and there). Anyone know how heavily it is weighed in admissions?
Sorry, the Kira talent asynchronous one-way interview for WashU. You get an invite to complete it with an IIkira?
hotbeefsammy
Full Member
Idk but I bombed mine last cycle and got waitlistedJust did the Kira and thought it went okay (not terrible, but I definitely fumbled here and there). Anyone know how heavily it is weighed in admissions?
Is there an introduction/presentation before the interviews? I received my interview times but can't find anything about a program that goes throughout the morning. I know there are the adjacent sessions that they recommend attending but I'm a little confused. Can anyone who's already interviewed (or who has it figured out) help me understand? [emoji28]
Thanks!!
Was there ever an answer to this? I was wondering the same thing
Also, for people who did the KIRA standardized interview, how long does it take?
snowman888
Full Member
So the info session is completely separate (usually the afternoon after your interviews). Just show up to your two interviews and that's it! Also Kira takes about 30 minutes if you do all the practice questions.Was there ever an answer to this? I was wondering the same thing
Also, for people who did the KIRA standardized interview, how long does it take?
snowman888
Full Member
No other meetings (aside from the admissions leadership conversation/financial aid thing in the afternoon), just join your interviews and you'll be good!For those of you who have interviewed here. Were there any zoom meeting you have to join or do you just join to your interviewers exactly at your interview time through the portal?
Yep, you just join in at your interviewer’s time on the portal (the latter). The Zoom meeting link won’t be released to you until they get there anywaysFor those of you who have interviewed here. Were there any zoom meeting you have to join or do you just join to your interviewers exactly at your interview time through the portal?
notmedicaladvice
Full Member
I don't see any reason why this would be a problem!is it bad if I do Kira the day of my interview?
D
deleted1139705
II with a LM of 74.1 OOS ORM, which is crazy considering WashU is supposed to be a statwhore score.
reinforced
Full Member
When were you complete cuz?II with a LM of 74.1 OOS ORM, which is crazy considering WashU is supposed to be a statwhore score.
D
deleted1139705
Like mid JulyWhen were you complete cuz?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1139705
Seems WashU interviews like 30% of their applicants, but their median MCAT is 522. Sounds like they already have their mind made up beforehand, huh?
D
deleted1139705
I’m based out of Texas 😇 with no Texas invites 🤔>tfw 82.4 LM but no II
sorry but i think you guys skipped me haha..........
applying out of TX is so demoralizing 🙁
Last edited by a moderator:
That makes two of us 😭>tfw 82.4 LM but no II
sorry but i think you guys skipped me haha..........
applying out of TX is so demoralizing 🙁
Similar threads
- Replies
- 943
- Views
- 367K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 309K