2022-2023 Washington University in St. Louis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS interview this morning! Super surprised because my MCAT is a little low for WashU and because I yolo'ed an app on October 20th. Very fast turnaround! For future applicants that see this, it looks like it might still be worth submitting apps even as late as October.

Interview date available was late November.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
MSTP A yesterday. On the phone, they mentioned that the MD committee just finished discussing, so As should come out next week.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
My partner just received the A, regular MD. She interviewed late September

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 9 users
does anyone know how long they send phone calls out for?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Long time lurker but finally made an account! Applied to the MD program, interviewed 9/27, and got a call today with the A around 4:30 PM ET!! Super excited!! They told me the acceptance would appear on my AMP portal on Monday, but not sure if they make calls before registering the A to your portal

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
I interviewed late September and I got a call from a St. Louis area code this evening. I didn't have my phone on me and I missed the call though. Hmm...

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if we can practice on Kira Talent without taking the assessment right after?

Does anyone know if we can practice on Kira Talent without taking the assessment right after?
Yup! You can do the practice multiple times (same questions though) and do the real thing during a different time. You enter the actual assessment on the same page but through a different "button".

Reactions: 1 users
A last Thurs over the phone.

where do I access the kira talent link? interviewing next Thursday.

Just butchered the Kira Talent interview by rambling around the questions. I will take my R now

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Yeah I’m not sure either. But I’m sure they have their reasons.

If someone gets accepted here they probably have other T20 acceptances, and I think most of them are better in terms of location so a lot of accepted top applicants actually ended up elsewhere? Just a guess… I did a masters there and I loved WUSTL

where do I access the kira talent link? interviewing next Thursday.
There should be an email invite from WUSM asking you to complete the assessment. I got mine about 2 weeks prior my interview this week, so if you don't get yours in the next couple days, I would send admin an email!

I interviewed 10/26 and I'm wondering if I could hear back in 2022 or if I'll have to wait until 2023. I've been poring over last year's thread like a madwoman
Girl calm down. You’ll get in somewhere great.

hey guys! forgot to mention but also got the A call last friday, all the glory to God, super blessed and excited!!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users
where do I find the zoom link for the interview? there is no link in the portal nor in my email. Interview this Thursday what should I do?

I didn't get mine until 3-4 days prior (2 of which were weekend days); I would reach out by email or call the office tomorrow or Wednesday if you still haven't heard anything - they'll send you an email (at least for regular MD) once they've scheduled them.

I interview tomorrow, and it looks like the virtual tour times are not showing up, so I registered for a virtual campus tour on Thursday. Would this be an issue?

I interview tomorrow, and it looks like the virtual tour times are not showing up, so I registered for a virtual campus tour on Thursday. Would this be an issue?
No bearings at all! I didn't sign up for tour until weeks after my interview and got in no problem, so you should be fine

MD or MSTP? Which dates for interview?
MD. All the dates I saw were mid December.

But, I think their portal is struggling because I can't seem to confirm a date.

Edit: you have to click the number in the calendar box.... Not the calendar box itself... I'm very smart.

Last edited:
@photoid
Yes, plenty of chance to still snag an A. You can look at past year's threads. They seem to release once a month starting in November with more decisions being released towards the end (in March).

Did any interviewees here receive an interview packet in the mail? I think it's so cool that they send it!

Did any interviewees here receive an interview packet in the mail? I think it's so cool that they send it!

It seems as if someone has bad music taste and deleted my post. What do I have to say to that?

Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk
I'm a woman's man, no time to talk
Music loud and women warm, I've been kicked around
Since I was born
And now it's alright, it's okay
And you may look the other way
We can try to understand
The New York Times' effect on man
Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother
You're stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin'
And we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive
Oh, when you walk
Well now, I get low and I get high
And if I can't get either, I really try
Got the wings of Heaven on my shoes
I'm a dancin' man and I just can't lose
You know it's alright, it's okay
I'll live to see another day
We can try to understand
The New York Times' effect on man
Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother
You're stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin'
And we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive (oh)
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive (oh)
Life goin' nowhere, somebody help me
Somebody help me, yeah
Life goin' nowhere, somebody help me, yeah
I'm stayin' alive
Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk
I'm a woman's man, no time to talk
Music loud and women warm
I've been kicked around since I was born
And now it's all right, it's okay
And you may look the other way
We can try to understand